January Jelly Beans 2014!

Sorry I haven't been around much recently, so pleased for all of the good news!

Bleeding seems to have stopped for now, got a scan tonight, hoping everything will be fine! Will let you all know!

Hope everyone is doing well.

9 weeks yesterday and beanie is now the size of a green olive. :cloud9:

I had my first ultra sound today! It was so awesome to see even though there really wasn't much to see!! We did get to see the heart beat which was amazing!!! We get to go back next week for another ultra sound and if all is well we will be released to our regular ob/gyn! :flower:

Glad your scan went well :) x

Bleeding seems to have stopped for now, got a scan tonight, hoping everything will be fine! Will let you all know!

Hope everything goes well with your scan x

Good luck with your scan! Keep us posted.

I had my first ultra sound today! It was so awesome to see even though there really wasn't much to see!! We did get to see the heart beat which was amazing!!! We get to go back next week for another ultra sound and if all is well we will be released to our regular ob/gyn! :flower:

Great news!

I'm kind of sick of my extended family. I got some flack for not inviting some of DH's cousins even though there were other extended family as well as many friends I couldn't invite to Ariana's party simply because I don't have room in my house and backyard for 50 people. It's kind of rude and presumptuous to assume I can fit everyone in my house. I'm just not in the mood to deal with silly people. It was a little kids birthday party for crying out loud, I didn't think someone I never talk to would expect an invite. So she emailed me and everyone on DH's side of the family basically asking why she didn't get an invite. I mean this makes her look bad, not me, right? People drive me nuts sometimes.

I'm kind of sick of my extended family. I got some flack for not inviting some of DH's cousins even though there were other extended family as well as many friends I couldn't invite to Ariana's party simply because I don't have room in my house and backyard for 50 people. It's kind of rude and presumptuous to assume I can fit everyone in my house. I'm just not in the mood to deal with silly people. It was a little kids birthday party for crying out loud, I didn't think someone I never talk to would expect an invite. So she emailed me and everyone on DH's side of the family basically asking why she didn't get an invite. I mean this makes her look bad, not me, right? People drive me nuts sometimes.

It's making her look childish really, like you said its a kids birthday. I would just ignore she might just be trying to get attention sometimes dealing with adults s harder than dealing with a child :nope:

So I had my first real vomit this morning. Up til know I'd only gagged and felt really nauseous. This morning I woke up starving (which happens a lot now) so I had a bowl of cereal and proceeded to get ready for the day. I didn't feel THAT nauseous (relatively speaking) but when I brushed my teeth it was over and before I knew it my cereal was no longer in my stomach :sick:
Also my embarrassing thing is that since I got pregnant when I pee and stand up after wiping almost always another drip comes out, either landing on my underwear or on the toilet seat. Must be that the pressure on my bladder shifts? Weird...

Oh man, I wrote a long post and it went poof, oh well. I was just saying that I'm so happy for horseypants and everyone else who had successful scan. I hope you are all having a great day!

Hi all! :wave: long time I know, ive been stalking but silently. Really great news about horseypants. I really hope the same miracle falls my way too. My 6 week u/s showed a healthy bubba with heartbeat but with no warning, my 9wk bubba measured 7wks 4days....am going back next wed when i'll be 10weeks. Im not holding much hope tbh but I may be in luck, we'll see ay :shrug: thanks hakuna (and horseypants)for giving me some hope xxx

That's such wonderful news, horseypants--so happy for you! :happydance:

Good luck to Lola and Live with your scans! FX

And thank you xheylove for sharing your embarrassing story. I feel less alone now. :hugs: ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->