January Jelly Beans 2014!

Scan was great! Baby is measuring 7 weeks 1 day give or take a few so exactly right! It's 1cm exactly, didn't get to hear the heartbeat but did get to see it which was great! Feel so much better! Here is a picture!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 3
Need advice, woke up this morning with a horrible sore throat it went away pretty shortly after waking up. Took a nap this afternoon and woke up and it is very painful again, I have gotten up about 3 yellow phlegm type stuff but every time I do there is blood in it, should I wait a few days and call my doctor or call them soon and let them know?

Congratulations on the great scans and fab news!!!

Live I really hope your bean is ok and you have a great scan on Wednesday :hugs:

lol @ embarrassing stories :blush: It will come to us all... one by one :winkwink: Im sure sneeze and pee must have happened to me in one of my pregnancies lol

I got excited yesterday, bought a new pair of jeans 1 size smaller :happydance: but even though Im getting lighter and smaller Im looking rounder :shock: Im starting to get comments :argh:

Sickness comes and goes now its definitely starting to calm down as the placenta should now be taking over. I generally cant eat a meal, that never stays down, but lots of regular light bites a few of those stay down :thumbup:

I hope everyone elses MS starts settling, it really is the most unpleasant feeling :cry:

Baba has taken a liking to Prawn Cocktail crisps too :argh: OH tells me crisps are high fat snacks :dohh:

Does anyone know if theres a genetic link with morning sickness? My mum never had it with any of her pregnancies so hoping I won't either... 7 weeks today and none yet =D

Radiance...are you talking about a sore throat? I would probably go get checked out in case it's strep or some other type of infection. I know they like to clear infections up quickly in pregnant gals, so better to be safe than sorry. GL!

not holding much hope for me really.....you never think its gona happen to you.... No pains, no bleeding or spotting... Why is my body still acting pregnant? Long wait until weds :nope: xxx

Does anyone know if theres a genetic link with morning sickness? My mum never had it with any of her pregnancies so hoping I won't either... 7 weeks today and none yet =D

Yes. That does kinda run in the family.. I get the symptoms at the same time my mom got when she was carryin me and with the same severity.. She never had serious ms and neither do I. Checked with my sis-in-law who's preg too. Her mom had severe ms and she too has the same..

not holding much hope for me really.....you never think its gona happen to you.... No pains, no bleeding or spotting... Why is my body still acting pregnant? Long wait until weds :nope: xxx

You have to live in hope...it's your name! :friends: :hugs:

Yes you're right...i remember choosing it when I joined. we were living in hope that hubbys VR would be a success and that one day I would get pregnant.... Now Im living in hope for a very different reason... My body still feels pregnant but why if baby was meant to have grown its wings over 2 weeks ago? :shrug: xxx

Yes. That does kinda run in the family.. I get the symptoms at the same time my mom got when she was carryin me and with the same severity.. She never had serious ms and neither do I. Checked with my sis-in-law who's preg too. Her mom had severe ms and she too has the same..

Thanks :flower: I asked my sister and she said she had terrible morning sickness so apparently it didn't work for her.. hopefully i take after mum :haha:

Live in hope have hope maybe your baby is still growing? Prying for you hun

I feel horrible today, felt fine earlier now am really nauseas going to drink some coke hope it helps but ugh it's getting worse

I hope you guys are doing great! Here is a pic of my first scan taken on Wednesday!

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 9
Hakuna- id send a reply all email that says "maybe this shouldve been sent to just me privately rayher than involving the whole family?"

Live- sometimes it truly depends on the machinery and skill if the u/s tech. Plus even teeny babies gave growth spurts. Praying for you!

Happy Father's Day to the dads.. and moms who are also taking on that role!

Taking our family strawberry picking today. Cant wait to see my ds' s reaction. Rows and rows if "food" for jim!

thank you, really hope so. This wait is brutal... :nope: xx

Hakuna, can u pls put my name on the list? Jan 27 is my edd. Thanks alot.

Fingers crossed that my SCH has resolved. MS is at its worst today, wanna throw up and trying to control while grocery shopping and I thought I pulled a groin ligament.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->