January Jelly Beans 2014!

All set Lian.

Lovely pic Ameli!!

I was so nauseous yesterday. Thought for sure I would puke but didn't thankfully.

I still haven't had much nausea but my heartburn has been awful! We celebrated fathers day at my parents last night and my hubs and I took Mexican take out over bc it's my Dad's favorite. I knew I would have some issues so I tried to get something bland and chased it with several tums! I was feeling pretty good but then had some fresh watermelon before bed and it almost killed me in my sleep! I had no idea watermelon could tear you up like that. Shew!

Lindsay watermelon is one of my fav things right now :)

Woke up ok but then nausea hit I feel like I have this ball in my chest and throat :(. I'm getting it late does this mean its going to last into 2nd tri?

I don't know Lucy. It really depends on the individual. I had bouts of nausea (and diarrhea :blush:) every now and again during all 3 trimesters last pregnancy.

So far I haven't puked this pregnancy, hoping for a 9 month puke free badge :haha:

Hakuna I hope you don't puke i guess feeling sick is ok if it reassures me to some point so can't complain much :)

Are any of you ladies getting light cramping? I figure its growing pains but just wondering

Lucy- sounds like reflux or heartburn maybe- mine felt like a lump in my throat too. My dr let me take famotadine and it helped

I haven't had much ms either, lots of heart burn though.

I told my family last night at our early fathers day get together. It went great! I was convinced that they all knew, so I was worried I wouldn't get real emotion. Turns out I was completely wrong! No one had a clue, so it took them half a second to let it settle then they all freaked out. I am so happy! We have decided to tell the in laws today as we will be down there for fathers day dinner. I hope it goes as well!

Is any one still waiting to tell?
I know there were a few other girls planning on telling today, how did it go?

I also get mild aches in uterus, not strong enough to be considered cramping- I'm not worried though- twins take up lots of space so plenty of growing and stretching to be done :)

I'm still waiting to tell. Were having a 4th of July party and plan to tell then if everything goes well at my 12 week appointment! :) I've told a few of my close friends, but no one on either side of the family knows yet!

Hello Ladies

Hope you all well and not suffering to much with MS

Im still waiting to tell nearly everyone. Apart from you lovely ladies and OH only person who know is OHs mother she had guessed i was and is so excited. She took me for bloods last week. Im so glad someone other than OH knows to help with things like that when OH cant get time off.

:) hope everyone has had a good weekend x

Hey girls :)

We've still not told OHs family... It's all a bit complicated and I'm totally stressing over it :(

Hope everybody is ok x

Hi all! This is my first post here. I haven't got my due date from my doctor, but I am estimating 1/28/2014. I may have to update my ticker if doc says otherwise.

We are waiting until after our u/s appointment Friday to tell everyone. If I had the patience I would wait longer, but it's driving me crazy not to tell. I'm trying not to make plans with close friends/family, but it seems like I've seen them more than ever the last few weeks. I'm the kind of person who can't buy gifts early because I will go ahead and give them to the person. Nice to see that some of you guys have shared the news!

Tezzy, hope it goes smoothly!

Hi all! This is my first post here. I haven't got my due date from my doctor, but I am estimating 1/28/2014. I may have to update my ticker if doc says otherwise.

We are waiting until after our u/s appointment Friday to tell everyone. If I had the patience I would wait longer, but it's driving me crazy not to tell. I'm trying not to make plans with close friends/family, but it seems like I've seen them more than ever the last few weeks. I'm the kind of person who can't buy gifts early because I will go ahead and give them to the person. Nice to see that some of you guys have shared the news!

Tezzy, hope it goes smoothly!

How exciting! Will this be your first u/s? January 28th is a great day... my sons birthday! :haha: :)

Congrats Ashley!

Bit TMI but yesterday after I went to the bathroom I wiped and there was a little orange on the tissue :wacko: I think it was a spot of blood mixed with the yellow-y cm I've been having but I'm worried it could be because of an infection. Theres been no more, orange or blood, and no pain so I'm hoping it was just a spot of blood.

I've got my first midwife appointment later today so I'll be asking her.

We have told quite a number of people, since we had a good US at 8wk3days. However, I haven't let the parents go crazy telling all the aunts/uncles etc. I just called the doc and they said that they will be using the dopplar at my appt on Friday at 10wk5days to listen to the HB again, so after that I think I'll let them go crazy, plus I'll be going out of town for a few days so I won't feel bombarded.

I had 2 nights without vivid dreams this past weekend, which were the first since I got prego. At first I thought it was weird that they were stopping, but in retrospect I was WAY overtired those two days. Last night I dreamt I was having the baby. I had contractions and went to the hospital and then the next thing I knew I had the baby in my arms. A little girl and I gave her the name we have picked out (however, a different middle name that I don't actually like). In the dream I was very confused that I didn't seem to remember any of the actual delivery... maybe even in my dreams I have no idea what it will be like.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Salamander, I hope it's nothing! I had a few spots of blood last week with no cramping and thankfully I haven't seen it since. Glad you have an appointment today to get to the bottom of it!

Radiance, it will be my first. I just need to see my little bean in there before I can really believe this! I'm excited about the date, too. My baby will be Aquarius, just like me. :)

Congrats to you all as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->