January Jelly Beans 2014!

Ameli and Lucy, hoping and praying the spotting is nothing.

Yay Lindsay for finding the HB! :cloud9:

My scan is in less than 2 weeks on July 2! DH took the day off and will be going with me.

Fingers crossed that the spotting has stopped! I had a touch of brown spotting a few weeks ago and read soooo much on it and everything said spotting is very very common in pregnancy and nothing to worry about if it's not consistent, red, and heavy. Prayers your way!

As for my Doppler, I ended up getting this one...
https://www.amazon.com/Angelsounds-...e=UTF8&qid=1371652680&sr=1-2&keywords=Doppler

It shows the beats per minute and I was able to pick up the hb at 10w1d and I carry some extra weight in my stomach ( pre pregnancy). I would def recommend it! I also read good things about the sonoline-b Doppler as well. The big thing to remember, which everyone told me before buying it, don't panic if you can't find it right away. It takes some patience when you're early, but once you find it...you'll know where to look.

I've been feeling queasy today. Think that's the morning sickness starting.. was hoping I'd got away with it :nope:

Thanks ladies spotted only that one time nothing since bbs starting hurting and felt huge, woke up feeling queasy but I'll take it :) feel like I have a knot in my stomach and I already ate something maybe I need some popcorn LOL

Hey ladies, Ive already posted on the fb group, but i shall be loving you and leaving you i'm afraid. My poor bubba is gone and im booked in for surgery friday...its been a long week but i do strangely feel better now that I know for sure as it means I can move on...gotta get myself ready for my gallbladder surgery then we can TTC again :thumbup: xxx

Thank you for all your kind words of support, still cant believe its happened, even after we saw heartbeat at 6 weeks :cry:

Wishing you all the best with your pregnancies and beyond and I'll be back before you know it! Hoping for a bfp again before what would have been my due date, so we may be bump buddies again soon! :thumbup:

love to all xxx

Liveinhope :hugs: Hun so sorry for your loss praying that you get a sticky lo soon take care of yourself Hun

Live_inhope sorry for you loss.

I ve been quiet on this thread because well to be honest I just wasn't completely ready. After a loss last year I felt I wanted to wait for reassurance before committing myself to a thread. I know sounds silly. Either way I'm here now. So recap on my last 4 1/2 weeks. At 6 weeks i was bleeding clots and so went to the emergency and after 15 hours waiting got a scan. Everything seemed fine. But i was still uncertain. Still bleeding and loosing lots of weight. My dr diagnosed me with HG and have been closely monitored waiting to go into the er at first sign of dehydration from excessive vomiting. (i know super lovely) Im taking diclectin right now which is slowing down the sickness but is not ridding me of it completely. Lost 12 pounds since just before 6 weeks of pregnancy which would mean a little over 2 weeks. (if only i d loose that quickly not pregnant hahaha)
Today was my 8 week u/s and baby was measuring perfectly. HB was fantastic and everything seems to be going perfectly. :)

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/20130619_140701_zps35fbb207.jpg

Hey ladies, Ive already posted on the fb group, but i shall be loving you and leaving you i'm afraid. My poor bubba is gone and im booked in for surgery friday...its been a long week but i do strangely feel better now that I know for sure as it means I can move on...gotta get myself ready for my gallbladder surgery then we can TTC again :thumbup: xxx

Thank you for all your kind words of support, still cant believe its happened, even after we saw heartbeat at 6 weeks :cry:

Wishing you all the best with your pregnancies and beyond and I'll be back before you know it! Hoping for a bfp again before what would have been my due date, so we may be bump buddies again soon! :thumbup:

love to all xxx

Thinking of you hun xxxx

Sorry live! I hope you do get your bfp soon! good luck with your surgery!

Sally your scan looks great! Congrats!

love to all xxx

I am so so sorry to hear that. Best of luck to you with your surgery and I hope to see you back very soon!

Live_inhope sorry for you loss.

I ve been quiet on this thread because well to be honest I just wasn't completely ready. After a loss last year I felt I wanted to wait for reassurance before committing myself to a thread. I know sounds silly. Either way I'm here now. So recap on my last 4 1/2 weeks. At 6 weeks i was bleeding clots and so went to the emergency and after 15 hours waiting got a scan. Everything seemed fine. But i was still uncertain. Still bleeding and loosing lots of weight. My dr diagnosed me with HG and have been closely monitored waiting to go into the er at first sign of dehydration from excessive vomiting. (i know super lovely) Im taking diclectin right now which is slowing down the sickness but is not ridding me of it completely. Lost 12 pounds since just before 6 weeks of pregnancy which would mean a little over 2 weeks. (if only i d loose that quickly not pregnant hahaha)
Today was my 8 week u/s and baby was measuring perfectly. HB was fantastic and everything seems to be going perfectly. :)

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/20130619_140701_zps35fbb207.jpg

This is fantastic news. It is soo reassuring to see the ultrasound! Sorry that you've been having such a tough go of it so far though. Hopefully it eases up for you as you head towards the 2nd tri!

As for me, I talked to a nurse, and she basically told me to wait and see. It hasn't continued today, thankfully. I ordered a doppler though and it should be here on Friday. I think that will reassure me. I plan to tell my family this weekend, but not feeling that confident about the whole thing at the moment.

Sally glad that everything is going ok hope the sickness eases soon great pic congrats

Hey girls, how many of you have journals? If you don't mind an extra stalker I wouldn't mind stalking :)

Sally and Horseypants - great news!! :dance:

Live - I'm so sad for you. Sending you big huge hugs. :hugs:

Whit - I have a link to my journal in my siggy :flower:

I am so pissed off I might not able to see my dr tom bc I was denied Medicaid :( I have to go private which I can't afford OMG I'm freaking out right now :cry: I cannot believe how many hoops I have to jump through now I have to appeal and see how to do that am really at the verge of tears

Lucy- just go to the hospital. Most cant deny you health care. They can do a scan for you

SB am calling the county as soon as they open and see what I can do it pisses me off tho bc there's all these other women that claim their husband left them and they get benefits when they go to the apt husband right there :growlmad: and I know they do this bc I worked there before :nope: so sad that people who need help can't get it :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->