January Jelly Beans 2014!

With my 1st the MW rang the hospital whilst I was having my appointment and a letter with the scan date came through the post a few days later.

Thanks :flower: A few days isn't too long to wait for the letter. I was worried it would take weeks.

I am thrilled to say I am finally not nauseous anymore. :haha: :happydance:

Hi All!
Jan 12th here :)
I've been stalking this thread for a while but only just posting.
This is my first and as much as I try and suppress it til the scan a week on Monday, I'm starting to get excited! We had some drama with bleeding early on, so we saw 'Cleatus' (the foetus!) at 5 and 6 weeks, but that seems ages ago!

Great apt today :happydance: heard baby's heart beat and even better news only one week until m in 2nd tri :) my dr counts it from 12 weeks yeah buddy am on :cloud9:

So sorry for your loss Live :hugs: hope to see you back again soon.

I'm not feeling great today. :nope: had a later night and I think I'm paying for it. Been in bed by 8.30 at latest with feeling so tired but went to catch up with friends last night. Wasn't feeling great to start with so maybe I shouldn't have gone. Feel sick,like I could be sick and my tummy feels like its stretching and my boobs are really sore. Urgh! Think its end of the week exhaustion too.

Hope you are all doing ok ladies xx

Hello ladies, so excited to see this. In due 31.1.14. Nice to meet you all! X

Hello everyone :) my edd is 16/01/14 woo! Well I haven't had my scan yet so will update once I know for sure :D I have a dd who is a big 1 next month! And now baby #2 on the way so excited, I honesty haven't had any symptoms except for the first 2 weeks I had the lot nausea tiredness sore boobs headaches etc but now I feel fine nothing except for the odd mild stomach pains you usually get. This however is worrying me a little. Anyone else had no symptoms ? I'm definitely pregnant. I took 2 tests one at 13dpo and the test line was darker than control line!! (Couldn't believe it) and then again a week later. Any help would be appreciated :) thanks ladies

hi ladies

Welcome to Nelle, lovepink Daynaa and pitaprincess

Congrats on the new fruit ladies

Lucy - Yay on hearing heartbeat. Lime is after prune :) Im a lime now as of yesterday yay :) x

Delamere - sorry to here your so exhausted hope that starts to ease soon x

Srrme- glad your Ms has stopped. I thought mine was getting better. I went out to OHs mums house yesterday as it was his step-dads birthday ate a sandwich and on the way home i felt so sick luckly i made it home before i was actually sick as i would of been so embarressed if i had to get OH to pull over on the side of the road :sick:

Well have first proper family function on Sunday :/ wonder if i will get asked the dreaded quetion 'are you pregnant?' I stopped smoking as soon as I found out I was pregnant and I'm no longer drinking lol so can see at least OHs sister-in-law asking me it. I will be glad when I've had my scan on Thursday so I can start telling people if everything is ok that is :)

It's so hard isn't it wrighty? I mean you try to act normal but when you aren't drinking or smoking people ask questions! I was t my friends last night and I gad to use the old line of being on meds so couldn't drink!! Hope the ms eases soon. X

P.s hello to any newbies!

It's so hard isn't it wrighty? I mean you try to act normal but when you aren't drinking or smoking people ask questions! I was t my friends last night and I gad to use the old line of being on meds so couldn't drink!! Hope the ms eases soon. X

P.s hello to any newbies!

Yes its hard Im not the best lier and had the 'question' asked about a month before i even got pregnant from OHs sis-in-law all because i wasnt drinking whilst watching the rugby. I just didnt feel like drinking that day and laughed when she asked. I hope i can just laugh it off this time and not have to use the 'im on antibiotics' excuse as wont be long before we tell them all anyway lol 6 days and counting :)

Prunes are icky (although prune juice is okay), I'm the weirdo that had been eating the fruit/veggie of the week as my daily snack (healthy and fun!), but this week I didn't. Last week when I was a green olive and chose to find a different site that said 1"grape instead. This week the alternate website said kumquat, which is much cuter than a prune, but not common to find (at least around here). Next week on the Bump ticker is lime, which I usually don't eat whole ;), but the other website is fig... so we'll see. Been too busy this week at work to worry about much, which is good...
Today I have my "first" appt with my doc, I had an early scan with him a couple weeks ago due to my previous MC, and had my nurse intake appt after that. Hoping that he'll use the dopplar today and we'll get to HEAR the HB for the first time (last time it was just the flicker on the screen). I called and asked if they would, (cuz then DH would come) and they said yes, but the doc didn't mention it last time when talking about the next appt, so hoping I can talk him into it. I'll be at a conference across country for the next week, and I get back on DH's Bday, so here's hoping that the second trimester will sneak right up!:thumbup:

I had my ultra sound yesterday and it was amazing!!! The baby grew so much in a week I couldn't believe it. Heart rate was 168 and baby was measuring exactly 8 weeks!

Today however I had some pink spotting followed by brown spotting/discharge and some very minor cramping. I called the MD and they said that is sounds normal and could be from the ultra sound. Did any of you have a similar experience? Was everything ok? I am just so nervous! ARGH!

I just found another website that lists baby size at 11 weeks as a California roll... mmmmmmm.... I could make my own to guarantee they haven't been around raw fish...I may have to go to the store. :haha:

I had my ultra sound yesterday and it was amazing!!! The baby grew so much in a week I couldn't believe it. Heart rate was 168 and baby was measuring exactly 8 weeks!

Today however I had some pink spotting followed by brown spotting/discharge and some very minor cramping. I called the MD and they said that is sounds normal and could be from the ultra sound. Did any of you have a similar experience? Was everything ok? I am just so nervous! ARGH!

If it was a TV ultrasound then it's very possible it caused the spotting. Try not to worry (easier said than done I know!!!)

If it carries on, ring your doc back

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"