January Jelly Beans 2014!

I'm so sorry for your loss, Live. :hugs: Best of luck on your surgery and I hope you get a sticky bean soon!!

Congrats on the great scans, Sally and horseypants!! :happydance:

I'm not much of a writer so no journal here! I'm always amazed at those who are organized enough to keep one! ;)

Lucy, I'm so sorry you are having insurance issues. :hugs: I know that can be tough. There are so many people who take advantage of the system and then those who really need it can't get it. It's not fair. I'm completely with you there. I really hope you can get things worked out!! Good Luck to you!

Hi everyone, I am pregnant with my 2nd baby and I'm due 26th Jan. Still sinking in for me really as it wasn't a planned pregnancy but starting to feel but more excited now x

Hooray I'm glad I finally found this group!!!! I was feeling a bit lost as I couldn't see a Jan due date thread about!!!

I'm due 28th Jan, no scans as of yet, first one booked in for 15th July.

Pleased to meet you all :)

xxxxxxxx

Live - sorry for what you're going through. Hope you heal quickly and get another BFP before you know it.

Welcome Delamere and Ellie!! I've given myself a due date of 1/28 as well. I go tomorrow to get my first u/s so I'll see what the doc says. :) Besides some normal symptoms I haven't had any problems, but I'm still cautious since it took us so long to conceive. So, I can't wait to be sure everything is ok! I'll update tomorrow.

Completely unrelated to pregnancy, but something I'm excited about....Yesterday I got asked to be a substitute for some days over the next two weeks. I'm in school to be a Science teacher, and it turns out I'll be helping students with Math and Reading to prepare for the graduation exams. It should be a small group of students. I'm so excited because it will be so different from other experiences I've had so far. I don't think I will sub in the Fall, though, when everyone is passing around colds and such.

Hope you all have a nice day!

Hey ladies, Ive already posted on the fb group, but i shall be loving you and leaving you i'm afraid. My poor bubba is gone and im booked in for surgery friday...its been a long week but i do strangely feel better now that I know for sure as it means I can move on...gotta get myself ready for my gallbladder surgery then we can TTC again :thumbup: xxx

Thank you for all your kind words of support, still cant believe its happened, even after we saw heartbeat at 6 weeks :cry:

Wishing you all the best with your pregnancies and beyond and I'll be back before you know it! Hoping for a bfp again before what would have been my due date, so we may be bump buddies again soon! :thumbup:

love to all xxx

So sorry for your loss Live. GL for everything x

Had my first scan last week and everything looking good! However, have never been so tired and hungry in my life! Worn out all the time and get a strange hunger/nauseous/low blood sugar feeling a lot. I have bought my 18 month old a whole new box of toys so I can lay on the couch while she plays! It makes me sad because I was hoping to really enjoy the last of my one on one time with her and instead I am exhausted and taking short cuts.

ashleyy, that's great! I used to teach high school biology and Latin, right after graduating college. Now I'm working on my PhD so that I can teach at the college level. Since being back in a school setting I have opted to get the yearly flu shot. Fortunately I am done with my teaching training for now and should be able to just have statistical analysis and writing to do after the baby comes.
Good luck to you!

Had my first scan last week and everything looking good! However, have never been so tired and hungry in my life! Worn out all the time and get a strange hunger/nauseous/low blood sugar feeling a lot. I have bought my 18 month old a whole new box of toys so I can lay on the couch while she plays! It makes me sad because I was hoping to really enjoy the last of my one on one time with her and instead I am exhausted and taking short cuts.

Oh I feel like that with my son. I had to run off & puke this morning and ..... Well lets just say he's watching a lot of TV right now

Welcome new girls! Congrats on the great scans and all the good news.
Lucy I hope you get things worked out soon!
Hakuna and Tezzy thanks for sharing your journals with me!

I have a journal, link in my signature. I only have 1 stalker so far so the more the merrier :D

Hi Ladies

Live - so sorry for your loss hun. Thinking of you xxxxxx

How is everyone else?

Glad to hear your scans went well Sally and horseypants!!

Welcome to the new ladies :)

Nothing much to report here. I have my 12 week scan in a week eck so nervous already and feels like I've got ages to wait as time seems to be going so slow :/

Good luck to anyone who's got scans coming up xxx

Hi everyone. I have just joined this forum. I'm Larna and due my first baby on 24th January. Super excited :)

Ladies from the UK.. how did you hear about your scan appointment? I have my booking appointment on Wednesday and I'm wondering if I'll book my scan then or if I have to wait for a letter? Getting very impatient to find out when it is! :haha:

Supposedly should get an early scan because I'm diabetic but that doesn't seem likely since I'll be nearly 9 weeks when I have my booking appointment anyway :nope:

Ladies from the UK.. how did you hear about your scan appointment? I have my booking appointment on Wednesday and I'm wondering if I'll book my scan then or if I have to wait for a letter? Getting very impatient to find out when it is! :haha:

Supposedly should get an early scan because I'm diabetic but that doesn't seem likely since I'll be nearly 9 weeks when I have my booking appointment anyway :nope:

With my 1st the MW rang the hospital whilst I was having my appointment and a letter with the scan date came through the post a few days later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->