January Jelly Beans 2014!

Hello girls,
I've my scan due at today at 10w5d as my previous scan showed hb to be a little on the lower side. Am really tense about it. Keeping fingers crossed..

Good luck with your scan! Keep us posted. I'm sure all will be well.

Hi all! How is everybodys Saturday. Boyfriend is hungover so an excuse to lie around and watch soaps all day :haha:

Lucy, I bought the book on Amazon for Kindle. So far it seems to have a lot more practical information and questions than any of my pregnancy books!
DH says that for his bday present he'd like to buy a Doppler :) he tried to record the HB at the doc yesterday and got annoyed that the doctor was talking :haha:

Melann that is hilarious am so happy for you that your hubby is so into it mine is but not much I guess it won't be until he feels her kick or sees an actual good u/s of her but going to look into getting that book thanks I want a Doppler too now lol

Morning! A beautiful day on the East Coast of the US! Thinking that hubby and I should have a date.. byt so hard to find a trustworthy sitter for my three kiddos. My first appt is this coming fri.. and I cannot wait! Always seems to take forever for the first checkup.

Hello girls
My ultrasound is over. saw my baby dancing and kicking with its teeny weeny limb buds. Watching it felt like heaven. Hb is a good 156,NT is also normal.:cloud9: Love ya girls,thanks for the support
Good to see everyone is doing good :)

Hello girls
My ultrasound is over. saw my baby dancing and kicking with its teeny weeny limb buds. Watching it felt like heaven. Hb is a good 156,NT is also normal.:cloud9: Love ya girls,thanks for the support

So so happy everything was well!!!!

Ugh I am so so nauseous!! I can't even clean the house without having to stop to dry heave every 5 minutes!!! Argh! I am so ready for the sickness part to be over!

Morning! A beautiful day on the East Coast of the US! Thinking that hubby and I should have a date.. byt so hard to find a trustworthy sitter for my three kiddos. My first appt is this coming fri.. and I cannot wait! Always seems to take forever for the first checkup.

It's soooo nice out in our neck of the woods!! Ani and I are playing outside :)

I hear ya, I'm so excited for my upcoming appointment.

Hello girls

Awesome! :thumbup:

What part of RI are you in!? I am in Ct but am originally from Ma!!

Can't wait for this constant sickness to go! Got my booking in appointment tomorrow... 9am on a Sunday! Soo early!

Hello girls

Wonderful news! Glad the heartbeat was perfect! :D

What part of RI are you in!? I am in Ct but am originally from Ma!!

I'm from mass originally- lived in many towns but spent most of my life in Millis

Severe nausea is kicking my butt today!! The thought of anything makes me feel sick. My most recent OB appointment was on Thursday, I got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time! I also learned that I have lost another two pounds, you wouldn't think I've lost 10 pounds altogether this pregnancy, my bump is looking huge, round and hard. I get my ultrasound July 1st.. so excited :D

Can't wait for this constant sickness to go! Got my booking in appointment tomorrow... 9am on a Sunday! Soo early!

Ugh me either! I hope it doesn't last much longer it is hard to do anything!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->