January Jelly Beans 2014!

Congrats to all the great scans and dr visits!! Sorry to those feeling ill, I hope it passes soon!

For all of the couponers/stockuppers...CVS has a great deal on Huggies starting tomorrow! I got a scanner coupon today for $4 off of $15 Huggies purchase, there are $3 Huggies coupons online, $3 Huggies coupons coming in the newspapers tomorrow, and they have jumbo packs of $9.49, spend $30 and get $12ECB.

Morning! A beautiful day on the East Coast of the US! Thinking that hubby and I should have a date.. byt so hard to find a trustworthy sitter for my three kiddos. My first appt is this coming fri.. and I cannot wait! Always seems to take forever for the first checkup.

What part of RI are you in!? I am in Ct but am originally from Ma!!

I live in MA about 6 miles from the CT border.

I got the first appointment of the day. Means an early start but also means I don't have as much time to worry. :happydance:

I only have 3 1/2 more days until my NT scan! I can't wait to see them again. I was a little worried about vanishing twin, but I think My belly popped over the past few days so not as anxious lol

I can't brush my teeth without gagging. Seems to be a major trigger for me.

The book I was mentioning is "The Expectant Father" https://www.amazon.com/The-Expectant-Father-Dads-Be/dp/0789210770
We haven't read much, but DH seems to really like how concrete it is and focused on logistics.
Leaving for a conference today, excited to see some former colleagues and present my research, but not looking forward to a week away from home. I just keep telling myself that by the time I get home I'll be hitting the 12 week mark! We feel so much more confident this pregnancy. Sometimes I think I'm being naive, but last time I was just so scared the whole time. I sincerely feel that I knew something was wrong. This time I have BW, an US and HB to back up my confidence, but it's amazing how different it can be.
Have a good day everyone! :flower:

melann i have the same feeling as you do that everything is going to be ok, even through the bleeding I was terrified but calm at the same time? I knew right away with my last pregnancy that something was not right i was bleeding before we even got the bfp, this time its completely different

:wave: to all the other ladies, so today am training the woman that is going to be helping us through the summer and covering my maternity, there is so much to do but am excited bc once i get her trained i get some time off. so friday was my bday and hubby took me to the carnival yesterday for some cotton candy and a funnel cake man was i tired then worked a few hours by the time i got home i was really feeling it
are any of you girls feeling your uterus I feel this little hard ball right above my pubic bone i think it's my uterus LOL

happy sunday everyone

I'm starting to feel more confident myself :) I was nervous for the first 4 weeks because of my SIL's miscarriage but I've decided that I'm not going to let that bring me down and just enjoy being pregnant.

My OH is back on Tuesday and I have my booking appointment on Wednesday :happydance: The past 3 weeks have gone so slow!

Radiance good luck hun hope that your los don't get to sick am going to be stalking for an update from you :)

salamander i had told myself from the get go that i was not going to be get attached incase the worse happened but she slowly began to grow on me LOL and then this week when we heard the heart beat on the doppler it hit me that am going to be a mommy, am convinced that she's a girl don't have one bit of boy intuition and i hope that am right but we have began to call her by what we are naming her :) even hubby asks how she's doing we can't worry about something that we can't control so we're just praying for the best and so far so good

I know- 2nd trimester is right around the corner ladies!
Here is my bump- I think I've properly popped lol
11+5 twins
image.jpg

Hakuna yes we are !!!! Less than one week left for me your a day ahead so you'll be there before me LOL when should we start looking in the 2nd tri forum, I've been peeking but not posted there yet as i know that most women go over in the 13th week dumb question maybe but just wondering LOL

13 weeks is official but I don't think you'd get kicked out if you posted at 12+2 or something :)

want2bemommy that is a very cute bump so jealous :)

i honestly think that i just look fat, my hubby says that it's our little secret and touches my tummy but it makes me feel like people just think that i can't control my eating since i was loosing weight before i got pregnant and had almost lost all the belly then bam it's back am really happy but just wish that i could say am not fat am pregnant LOL that's why i changed my fb profile pic the thinnest i was before bfp

My DH laughed though and said that people who don't know me will probably think I've just eaten a large lunch lol. Got to love this in between phase...

Soon this stage will be a memory nd well have official bumps lol can't wait :)

I ask DH if I look pregnant or if I look fat...he chooses the right answer every time, he's so smart :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->