January Jelly Beans 2014!

Lucy- I'm sure I'm having a boy but I refuse to call it by our boy name because I really want a girl and don't want to jinx it :haha: I'm trying to picture a boy whenever I think about it so I'm coming around more to having a boy :thumbup: We're just calling it bubby atm :flower:

Radiance good luck hun hope that your los don't get to sick am going to be stalking for an update from you :)

Thanks!! I'm really nervous and excited... 8 days! I need to update my journal too! :thumbup:

I'm already posting in 2nd trimester, since my OB considers me in 2nd trimester now :) It's so weird and fun seeing us all so close or even in the 2nd trimester already, a lot of us started out at 3 weeks on here.

:happydance:

I already posted on the FB group but I wanna post here too. I found the HB :happydance:

And my scan is this Wednesday at 1:30PM GMT. Today is a good day despite the throwing up :haha:

Salamander I don't even remember when we started calling her by what plan on nming her LOL every now and then I'll say the baby and my hubby corrects me LOL I hope am right tho ever nice I was little I always wanted a boy but now I really am excited for a girl and I really have this feeling that's what am having FX

I might start going to 2nd tri once I hit 12 weeks

Morning! A beautiful day on the East Coast of the US! Thinking that hubby and I should have a date.. byt so hard to find a trustworthy sitter for my three kiddos. My first appt is this coming fri.. and I cannot wait! Always seems to take forever for the first checkup.

What part of RI are you in!? I am in Ct but am originally from Ma!!

Im in Rhode Island!

I just feel fat too. Id lost 20lbs before getting preg (which I attribute my bfp to) and my belly had gone relatively flat. But nooooo... its back and bigger. Ive definitely regained a few pounds- even with nausea- though ive not weighed myself in a bit. Out delivering cookies this past fri and one customer asked how far along I was. Ill take solace in that I apparently look preg and not just fat. Really need to start walking again but im nervous. Day before my bfp I tore my calf muscle and its still healing. Its awesome when you cant take the Motrin they want to prescribe because you're preg. My ob allowed it for two days because if the swelling but oh did it hurt!

Well done to all you ladies on the cusp of 2nd Tri!!!

It still seems super far away to me at 8+6!!!!!!!!!

Have started trying to find FH on Doppler. Nothing as of yet ... But I'm not the skinniest of ladies so I'm gonna keep having a go & stay positive!!!

As for any gender vibes ..... Not so much this time! Last time I was SURE DS was a boy - which he is! But this time ..... Hmmmmmm I think slightly more likely to be a boy than a girl but I wouldn't bet my life on it!!!!

Hope everyone is well xxxxxx

Hey laddies! Welcome to all the new girls! Congrats to all those who have had great scans and have heard hbs! Its all so exciting!

I don't have a bump at all yet. I think I can feel the uterus occasionally though, not positive though.

I still feel like I am having a boy, but not 100% positive. I'd be happy either way. :)

I've been thinking girl and hoping boy. :) I'll be thrilled either way though, of course! MS is starting to set in for me and I'm thrilled about that too. With two losses in my past, I've never made it this far! I'm finally starting to gain some confidence. I had a scan today with my RE and baby looked perfect! Wednesday, I see my obgyn. I'll be 9 weeks <3

Shoot I never put up your new due date Horsey, can you remind me again? :dohh:

Had my second ultrasound today, the baby looks healthy and is VERY active!

Anyone who's familiar with the skull/gender theory?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMW5q-r4u-c&feature=youtu.be

Hi ladies!
I'm at my work conference. Travel was a disaster, but I'm here now and the hotel is phenomenal. Even took a nice bath (not too hot) tonight after dinner and there's a TV in the bathroom!
So doc warned my on Friday that my uterus would probably be pushing up soon and as of this morning my abdomen has a different shape! I'd been bloated and pudgy since about 8 weeks, but this morning I was getting dressed and discovered that I now have a bump lower than before and it's kind of squarish (has edges) which makes me think it's not just more bloat or fat. Also, I know this is going to sound absolutely ludicrous, but if anyone can understand it's you wonderful ladies. I SWEAR that yesterday and today I've felt the baby. When I'm very still I occasionally can feel this little ticklish feeling from the inside (close to where the doc found the HB). It's almost like something is tapping from the inside. It goes for a little bit and then stops and then starts up again later... I keep telling myself it's too early and I'm making things up, but then it catches me off guard again! I know second timers tend to feel it earlier, but I only made it to 7.5 weeks last time. Planning to get a dopplar this week ad then I guess I can see if my sensations correlate to the movement I hear.
Have a great day everyone!

Melann f you think it's baby then go with it :) hope you enjoy your trip even if its for work

I think I feel my uterus too it's like this hard knot in the low middle area ? Haven't felt movement yet but if I lay on my tummy I get this weird sensation :shrug: am really hoping to feel something soon

TryRocking, you got one active munchkin in there. They said pointed skull is boy, rounded is girl, but there are more details involved. I can't wait for my next scan, hope this time my bub is now shaped like a baby.

My OH is back today! :happydance: :dance:

The only symptom I seem to be having atm is boob growth. I've gone up at least one cup size.

I've got my booking appointment tomorrow so hopefully I'll find out when my scan is soon. I'm so impatient, I just really want that date to look forward too. We're not telling OH's siblings until after the scan because of his SIL's miscarriage but his brothers girlfriend told me I should have a baby the other day and it was torture not being able to tell her :haha:

Wayhey, managed to find a little heartbeat on my Doppler this morning!!! 170-180bpm!!!!!!

It was on the right side, so maybe that means another boy!

I don't care either way, I just want a healthy bundle in January :)

Congratulations on the scans, I still have 26 days til mine! Tried to find hb with doppler, think I heard a little but it was difficult cos my son was curious and kept asking me what I was doing,however I think thr baby is on my left as thats where most of the action seemed to be and I have had some little flutters there that I put down to gas!

Not feeling great last few days with exhaustion,finding it hard to do anything. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->