January Jelly Beans 2014!

Had my second ultrasound today, the baby looks healthy and is VERY active!

Anyone who's familiar with the skull/gender theory?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMW5q-r4u-c&feature=youtu.be

awww thats so cute :) glad everything is going well :)

Hi ladies!
I'm at my work conference. Travel was a disaster, but I'm here now and the hotel is phenomenal. Even took a nice bath (not too hot) tonight after dinner and there's a TV in the bathroom!
So doc warned my on Friday that my uterus would probably be pushing up soon and as of this morning my abdomen has a different shape! I'd been bloated and pudgy since about 8 weeks, but this morning I was getting dressed and discovered that I now have a bump lower than before and it's kind of squarish (has edges) which makes me think it's not just more bloat or fat. Also, I know this is going to sound absolutely ludicrous, but if anyone can understand it's you wonderful ladies. I SWEAR that yesterday and today I've felt the baby. When I'm very still I occasionally can feel this little ticklish feeling from the inside (close to where the doc found the HB). It's almost like something is tapping from the inside. It goes for a little bit and then stops and then starts up again later... I keep telling myself it's too early and I'm making things up, but then it catches me off guard again! I know second timers tend to feel it earlier, but I only made it to 7.5 weeks last time. Planning to get a dopplar this week ad then I guess I can see if my sensations correlate to the movement I hear.
Have a great day everyone!

Glad you got there ok even if travel was a disaster. omg i would love a tv in my bathroom :) I would never be out of it lol x

My OH is back today! :happydance: :dance:

The only symptom I seem to be having atm is boob growth. I've gone up at least one cup size.

I've got my booking appointment tomorrow so hopefully I'll find out when my scan is soon. I'm so impatient, I just really want that date to look forward too. We're not telling OH's siblings until after the scan because of his SIL's miscarriage but his brothers girlfriend told me I should have a baby the other day and it was torture not being able to tell her :haha:

Good luck with your appointment tomorrow :) x

Hello Ladies

How is everyone?

Well 2 days until my 12 week scan. Anyone else got a scan on Thursday? Im scared, nervous, excited and terrified. I really hope everything is going well and peanut is growing nicely. Been having bad dreams like i did before my early scan that they wont find a heartbeat :/ I have no reason to believe anything could be wrong only been having normal symptoms, no bad pains and no bleeding but i know that doesn't automaticlly mean everything will be fine either. I am a major worrier and always have been. OH tries to nicely say stop but i find it hard not too with having my previous MCs

well lovely day here in wales so going to try enjoy the sunshine xx

Thank you ladies! I'll find out the gender (hopefully s/he cooperates) on August 26th but I think the gender guessing is fun. I'd love another girl but as long as I have a healthy baby I'll be thrilled!

I have a scan on Thursday too!! I'm calling it my 12 week scan, but really I'll be 11w3d. I'm so excited for it. My last scan was 7w3d and while everything was fine, it wasn't super babylike lol. Im sorry you're feeling nervous! It wil be here before you know it and it will be fabulous! :)

I have a scan on Thursday too!! I'm calling it my 12 week scan, but really I'll be 11w3d. I'm so excited for it. My last scan was 7w3d and while everything was fine, it wasn't super babylike lol. Im sorry you're feeling nervous! It wil be here before you know it and it will be fabulous! :)

Yay not just me having a scan on Thursday :) I will be 12 weeks exactly. I am a little excited but nerves are well taking over. OH is very excited and Im hoping some of that will rub off on me before the scan lol x

Good Luck with your scans later this week, ladies! :) I hope everything goes well and you get a good look at your little one.

I don't have another scan until my 20 week scan which isn't for another 8-9 weeks. Seems like forever!! ;) I have my next doctors appointment on July 19th so atleast then I'll be able to hear the bean's heartbeat. :) I'm sure that will make me feel so much better. I'd love to get a fetal doppler for home but I haven't been able to justify spending the money to get one. We are already on a budget and with another on the way, it's going to make it super tight so I'm trying to save as much as I can now (though that's not easy!! :)). So for now I'm just hoping everything is ok with my bean. I don't really have any reason for concern but the past few days I've had some cramping and while it's not super painful, it is uncomfortable. I'm just hoping that it's stretching and growing pains! :thumbup:

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well!! :)

My scan is on Monday and it seems like forever away! I'm still sick- 3 weeks now, my toddlers are both sick now too. I had this horrible dream this morning about going to the bathroom and I started loosing my mucus plug and bleeding.. in my dream I was going to call my OB, woke up thinking I needed to call the doctor and check on baby :( Would I sound crazy if I asked if they would check the heartbeat? We just heard it Thursday but I'm feeling worried now.

I've been thinking girl and hoping boy. :) I'll be thrilled either way though, of course! MS is starting to set in for me and I'm thrilled about that too. With two losses in my past, I've never made it this far! I'm finally starting to gain some confidence. I had a scan today with my RE and baby looked perfect! Wednesday, I see my obgyn. I'll be 9 weeks <3

Hi Horsey! Wow so your still preggo?
Did everything work out in the end???

My scan is on Monday and it seems like forever away! I'm still sick- 3 weeks now, my toddlers are both sick now too. I had this horrible dream this morning about going to the bathroom and I started loosing my mucus plug and bleeding.. in my dream I was going to call my OB, woke up thinking I needed to call the doctor and check on baby :( Would I sound crazy if I asked if they would check the heartbeat? We just heard it Thursday but I'm feeling worried now.

I don't know about sounding crazy but it couldn't hurt to ask if you are really worried. Knowing my doctor, I doubt I'd be able to get in on a days notice, at least without good reason. So it's probably up to your doctor and what their policies are. But as I said, it couldn't do any harm to just call and ask! :) Good Luck! I'm sure everything is fine! Crazy dreams are all part and parcel of pregnancy. :hugs:

My NT scan is tomorrow morning finally! I was hoping to sleep this day away lol. I'm feeling better right now- past few days I felt yucky all over again and was worried I'd be one of those people where ms creeps back- fingers crossed. Good luck for your scans ladies!

Is is safe to use a Swiss ball from 10weeks. I'm starting to have lower back pains and thought I'll order an anti-burst ball from ebay.
My next appointment with OB is on 29 July and I don't want to wait that long to consult about the ball. Thanks.

Hello, can I join? I'm due 9th January, my first scan is tomorrow though, so that might change! Can't wait to finally see baby and hear the heartbeat, I want proof there's a baby in there! :) x

Hello Ladies

How is everyone?

Well 2 days until my 12 week scan. Anyone else got a scan on Thursday? Im scared, nervous, excited and terrified. I really hope everything is going well and peanut is growing nicely. Been having bad dreams like i did before my early scan that they wont find a heartbeat :/ I have no reason to believe anything could be wrong only been having normal symptoms, no bad pains and no bleeding but i know that doesn't automaticlly mean everything will be fine either. I am a major worrier and always have been. OH tries to nicely say stop but i find it hard not too with having my previous MCs

well lovely day here in wales so going to try enjoy the sunshine xx

Hiya,

It's my 12 week scan tomorrow too, I'm worried too, no reason to be really, but it's just that aside positive home pregnancy tests weeks ago I've not had anything confirmed. Just need to see baby and hear the hb! Good luck tomorrow, hope it all goes well! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->