January Jelly Beans 2014!

Had a horrible dream last night that my scan didn't show anything. I think its because I really dont have symptoms other than rlp.. makes me even more anxious for my appt on Fri.

Hello Ladies

How is everyone?

Well 2 days until my 12 week scan. Anyone else got a scan on Thursday? Im scared, nervous, excited and terrified. I really hope everything is going well and peanut is growing nicely. Been having bad dreams like i did before my early scan that they wont find a heartbeat :/ I have no reason to believe anything could be wrong only been having normal symptoms, no bad pains and no bleeding but i know that doesn't automaticlly mean everything will be fine either. I am a major worrier and always have been. OH tries to nicely say stop but i find it hard not too with having my previous MCs

well lovely day here in wales so going to try enjoy the sunshine xx

Hiya,

It's my 12 week scan tomorrow too, I'm worried too, no reason to be really, but it's just that aside positive home pregnancy tests weeks ago I've not had anything confirmed. Just need to see baby and hear the hb! Good luck tomorrow, hope it all goes well! :) xx

Welcome :)

We have same due date well for now anyway might change tomorrow :) Ive had an early scan at 7 weeks seen peanut and heartbeat but Im still really scared about tomorrow. Im a worrier doubt that will ever change lol. Good luck with your scan tomorrow :) x

Welcome new peeps :flower:

SB try to not worry :hugs: Friday will be here very soon!

Scan today put me at 9+3. Have my next scan on 19th July :D

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp139/shellideaks/2013_06_26_15_16_51_zps5337d294.jpg

Good luck to all of those with scans in the next few days!! I have mine tomorrow, but thankfully my Doppler has really helped me relax! I read online that some doctors tell moms to drink something sugary before their appointment. Do any of your doctors recommend that? Mine has never said anything.

They usually tell women to have a sugary drink before the scan at 20 weeks as there is a bigger chance of baby moving around more and showing their sex rather than being asleep.

Dates were dead on. Saw him/her squirming around! So happy!

Attachments

• 20130626_095423.jpg
    20130626_095423.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 11
Booking appointment went well :thumbup:

I have an appointment with the diabetic pregnancy consultant on the 10th and my first ultrasound on the 22nd July :happydance: Can't wait!

When is your scan tomorrow wrighty? Mine isnt until 3:30PM Eastern US time, but I'm not sure how that compares to your time? Lol. It's 6:30 PM right now.

When is your scan tomorrow wrighty? Mine isnt until 3:30PM Eastern US time, but I'm not sure how that compares to your time? Lol. It's 6:30 PM right now.

My scan is at 9:20 UK time so I have 1 hour 50 mins to wait :/ so nervous been awake since OH got up for work did manage to get a few hours sleep though :) will update as soon as i get back :) xx

Well what an emotional morning :) I met the sonographer as i was being sick in a plastic bag as i couldnt make it to the toilet (embarrasing) and she took me in as soon as i felt able too :/ Peanut is growing perfectly they have dated me at 11w6d. It was moving and nodding its head it was amazing after the sonographer finished all the checks she let OHs mum come in to have a look she was in tears happy tears :) :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• Photo1147.jpg
    Photo1147.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Photo1148.jpg
    Photo1148.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Photo1149.jpg
    Photo1149.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online