January Jelly Beans 2014!

Welcome to all the newbies!! :wave: And congrats on all the lovely scans! :happydance: I think it's great there are going to be so many January Jelly Beans!! From my count on the first page, we are up to well over 100 babies!! :) Must have been a pretty crazy April and May! :haha:

I hope everyone is doing well and those with MS start to feel better soon! I've been lucky with this pregancy (and with my son too) to avoid that fun symptom. I'm feeling pretty good most of the time though I seem to be CONSTANTLY Hungry!! It's driving me nuts! LOL And I've had some uncomfortable cramping that I'm hoping is just normal stretching/growing. I don't have my next OB appointment until the 19th of July. It feelsl like forever til I get to hear my bean's heatbeat! I'm really trying to be good and now breakdown and buy a doppler; we are trying to save money! But I don't know if I'll make it! LOL I know it doesn't guarantee that everything is OK but I think hearing his/her heartbeat would just make me feel better. :)

Hi all! New here... due january 25th. :)

Already had first midwifeappt, and dating scan. Baby looked great with strong heartbeat.

Superbly bad m/s but its all good.

Cant wait to take this journey with you all....

Welcome new ladies :wave:

So glad to see good news of recent scans and strong heartbeats!

I can't wait for my scan on Tues. Then we are going to the beach for the rest of the week.

Hi all! New here... due january 25th. :)

Already had first midwifeappt, and dating scan. Baby looked great with strong heartbeat.

Superbly bad m/s but its all good.

Cant wait to take this journey with you all....

Congrats and welcome :)

vtjess - my MS comes and goes but tends to stay away when i eat regular. Think this morning was more about nerves and all the fluid i had drunk then anything else but I was so embarrassed was so glad to get in the scan room out the way :/

Welcome and congrats new ladies!!

Awesome scan pics, Wrighty! My husband is so excited because I told him the baby would actually look like a baby this time, lol! The first 2 scans, he was like hum what's that? Haha. Now I'm ready to go to my appointment...but I have almost 5 hours to wait!

Welcome and congrats new ladies!!

Awesome scan pics, Wrighty! My husband is so excited because I told him the baby would actually look like a baby this time, lol! The first 2 scans, he was like hum what's that? Haha. Now I'm ready to go to my appointment...but I have almost 5 hours to wait!

Enjoy your scan. Can't wait to see some pics after, Due-Date-Buddy. :winkwink:

Message on front page:

"Please send me a private message with your due date, updated EDD, or baby gender or team yellow status so that I can update the list. This way I don't inadvertently miss you. :flower:"

I know that as a group we aren't at the gender stage just yet, but we will be soon :) Exciting times! :dance:

:hugs:

:hug:

Hi ladies, I have put this on the Facebook page but thought I would tell you guys here too, I sadly miscarried last night so will be leaving you all, I'm just home from the hospital and just feel numb.

Hope all you ladies have happy and healthy pregnancies. Xxx

So very sorry to hear that. :hugs: Take care of yourself, and hopefully when the time is right you will be back!

Hi ladies, I have put this on the Facebook page but thought I would tell you guys here too, I sadly miscarried last night so will be leaving you all, I'm just home from the hospital and just feel numb.

So sorry. Thinking of you :hugs::hugs::hugs: xxxxx

I'm sorry for your loss. May God bless you with a sticky beautiful bean soon

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hakuna, I've been trying to message you about joining the FB group but my wifi hub is being stupid and won't let me send a PM (apparently it's contravening its security settings!)

How can I join?!

xx

Hakuna, I've been trying to message you about joining the FB group but my wifi hub is being stupid and won't let me send a PM (apparently it's contravening its security settings!)

How can I join?!

xx

I'll pm you my FB link.

Hi girls

Can you please take me off the list? Confirmed MC on Tuesday had a d&c yesterday.

Cheers, bye

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->