January Jelly Beans 2014!

So sorry to hear your news Welsh and Tezzy, hope you'll be pregnant again soon. :hugs:

Well what an emotional morning :) I met the sonographer as i was being sick in a plastic bag as i couldnt make it to the toilet (embarrasing) and she took me in as soon as i felt able too :/ Peanut is growing perfectly they have dated me at 11w6d. It was moving and nodding its head it was amazing after the sonographer finished all the checks she let OHs mum come in to have a look she was in tears happy tears :) :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations! Your scan pics look great, glad it went well (aside the sick bit!) :)

I had my scan today too and it went great (aside that my bladder was too full and had to go to the loo halfway through the scan as it was causing shadows on baby!), baby kept jumping about and wriggling and waving it's hands and legs around. Our toddler was there too (we hadn't told anyone we were pregnant) and kept saying baby, baby gone when it disappeared from view on the screen. New due date is 7th January, 2 days further ahead than before! :D :D

Btw, how do you post photos on here, it keeps asking for a URL, but it's on my computer, not sure how to upload it. :d

Welsh and Tezzy...I'm so sorry to hear your news!!

ASM, I just got hone from my appointment but I did not have an ultrasound! He tried the Doppler and said if we couldn't hear the heartbeat on that, then we would have an ultrasound. We heard a nice strong heartbeat, thankfully! I'm bummed we didn't get a scan but thrilled to hear a nice strong heartbeat. My dr told me that my next scan will be 17 weeks for my full anatomy scan. It seems like everyone has a 12 week scan, so I just thought for sure I would have one. Oh well!

I'm sorry Tezzy and Welsh. Thoughts and prayers are with you!

Lindsay sorry you didn't get your scan. Have you had any? Congrats on the strong hb, so exciting to hear!

Yes, I had one at almost 6 weeks and another at almost 8 weeks and all was fine. I was just looking forward to seeing the baby actually look like a baby, lol!

Bummer Lindsay, surprised they're making you wait so long for a scan, but yay for a good heartbeat!!

Good news on baby:) heart beat there and very strong. But I am more like 7 weeks then 11!!! SOOOO

I need to go to Feb Babies:) No idea how I got a positive as soon as I did but I am amazed at moment!

Hey
Do join the Feb baby club,but don't discontinue our Jan jellybean club,dear :)

I'm so sorry to hear about Welsh and Tezzy. :hugs: Best wishes to you girls and I hope you get your sticky bean soon!!

ASM, I just got hone from my appointment but I did not have an ultrasound! He tried the Doppler and said if we couldn't hear the heartbeat on that, then we would have an ultrasound. We heard a nice strong heartbeat, thankfully! I'm bummed we didn't get a scan but thrilled to hear a nice strong heartbeat. My dr told me that my next scan will be 17 weeks for my full anatomy scan. It seems like everyone has a 12 week scan, so I just thought for sure I would have one. Oh well!

Lindsay, I see you are in the US and I don't think its unusal that you aren't getting a 12 week scan. My doctor is the same way. I got a scan at when I thought I was 9 weeks (Turns out I was 8) and I won't get another until 19/20 weeks. So you'll get yours sooner than I will!! :) Most of the ladies with 12 week scans are in the UK and are getting their scans for the first time. But it really is Doctor dependent and some give more scans that others!Glad you got to hear the heart beat though! That's always nice. I can't wait for my appointment on the 19th to hear my beans! :)

I just booked an NT-12 week scan. It's for screening down's syndrome or edward's. I really don't want it but DH is insistent and wouldn't let me miss this screening period. Well, at least I'll get a chance to see bub and hopefully he/she looks more like a baby this time. Anyone else doing the NT-combined screening?

I'm getting an NT scan, I got one with my son also. I didn't want one either, lian but I just wanted to see baby! :) the results won't change our minds on anything. My son was sleeping during the scan so we were there for about 30-45 minutes so they could get the measurements, I was so happy we got to see our little guy for so long! Hopefully this baby will be the same ;)

I just booked an NT-12 week scan. It's for screening down's syndrome or edward's. I really don't want it but DH is insistent and wouldn't let me miss this screening period. Well, at least I'll get a chance to see bub and hopefully he/she looks more like a baby this time. Anyone else doing the NT-combined screening?

I didnt get the NT combined (dont do it my area) just have a blood test around 16 weeks which i think is strange we had a scan at 12 weeks (dating scan) anyway so dont know why they couldnt check that aswell :wacko::wacko:

I know in the US docs tend to do one 1st tri scan and then another around 20 weeks. Unless theres some issue they dont like to do more... even if they are fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->