January Jelly Beans 2014!

Did you get to hear a heartbeat today SB?

Glad you have the scan booked. I can't wait for mine. I feel so edgy and tense and I just want to find out if my baby is okay.

No hb. Didn't check. I dont recall her doing it with other kids til 12 wks or so.

No hb. Didn't check. I dont recall her doing it with other kids til 12 wks or so.

I keep forgetting I'm 3 weeks ahead of you :dohh: They didn't check HB at my last appt either. It was more of a health history review. Was that what your appt was today?

Basically. She knows my history as shes been my doc for 10yrs. Just weigh in.. asked how im feeling. Booked scan and lab work etc.

Yup. Sounds similar to mine (minus the knowing the doc 10 years part :) )

Thanks girls! I'm feeling better about not having my next scan until 17 weeks! My husband put it into perspective by saying my two early scans were because I was considered high risk, so now my doctor must be considering me a normal patient now since he didn't feel the need for a scan. :) I looked over my paperwork and they do bloodwork and what not later in second tri to test for chromosomal abnormalities, so the NT scan isn't something my doctor uses. It's exciting to know that in 5 weeks, we should know the gender!

Hello everyone, it's been a few weeks since I peeked in here. I am so sorry to hear your sad news (Tezzy & Welshgirl).

I see there's been a few first appointments and scans, I too had my first midwife appointment yesterday another week before first scan. Still feeling very low with hyperemesis, have lost a fair bit of weight and still throwing up all fluids. Happy to be here though & staying positive it's going to get better and it's all completely worth it.

Xx

I am a girl who got 3scans within 10+weeks. (The doc only sent me the second 2times) I wanted to go frequently just to see my baby. Then my radiologist told me that doing ultrasound frequently is not good. it need be done only when indicated. He said although not documented,its not yet 100%sure whether doing frequent scans is harmless.

So dear girls who are still waiting for the scans,don't worry. Its good for us only

PS: he told me if possible,wait till 20weeks for my next scan ;-)

I've had 3 scans so far too, and I'll have another one next wednesday.My gyno takes scans every 4 weeks, and since I have GD I have to go to hospital for 2 days every 3 weeks to check my sugar levels, so every time I go to hospital I'll get scan there too.I don't want to count how much will that be.

I am a girl who got 3scans within 10+weeks. (The doc only sent me the second 2times) I wanted to go frequently just to see my baby. Then my radiologist told me that doing ultrasound frequently is not good. it need be done only when indicated. He said although not documented,its not yet 100%sure whether doing frequent scans is harmless.

So dear girls who are still waiting for the scans,don't worry. Its good for us only

PS: he told me if possible,wait till 20weeks for my next scan ;-)

I've had 3 scans so far too, and I'll have another one next wednesday.My gyno takes scans every 4 weeks, and since I have GD I have to go to hospital for 2 days every 3 weeks to check my sugar levels, so every time I go to hospital I'll get scan there too.I don't want to count how much will that be.

Your scans are for a cause na. So don't worry :)

Hi ladies can I join you? I saw the link to this group in the bump buddies section.

I'm due 27th Jan, just had my first midwife appointment and bloods taken, have a private NT and bloods booked for 14th July and my NHS scan on 26th July. :happydance:

feeling pretty sick/hungry most of the time so I'm eating like a horse and sleeping every chance I get! Otherwise all ok so far.

I'm very excited as I found bubs heart beat on my Doppler last night at 9+4 so it's feeling a bit more real now, also my stomach is getting big, I'm feeling very uncomfortable in my trousers and don't think I can suck it in much longer! Hope I clan get my scan before we have to tell everyone.

How are you ladies?

Welcome, SianMa! Awesome you were able to find the heartbeat on your doppler. What kind do you have? Mine is an Angelsounds Jumper and so far I can only find my own heartbeat. haven't tried in a few days, so hoping to find it tomorrow.

I wished I came here earlier, cause it's gotten so many pages, but I hate joining groups too early just in case!
Hi ladies, I'm due with my second January 13th. I was put behind 8 days, so we will see if I moved up any, or currently stuck a week behind. Pregnancy is going good, I hear the heartbeat everyday :)
I have my 12 week scan on july 2nd!

Hey to all the newbies :wave: congrats and welcome

Today was a super long day for me am exhausted and ready for bed :)

Hey girls
Its Sunday morning over here. Having a relaxed time, now that first trimester is nearing its end. Had a small bout of nausea, other than that I'm doing fine..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->