January Jelly Beans 2014!

Welcome to all the new ladies!! We're getting a pretty good size group now. How exciting! :)

Anyone else have super swollen ankles already?

Hi Nikki, mine are swollen. Since I did 2 weeks of bedrest, I'm afraid I have developed diabetes as I am usually an active person. Now my ankles and feet are painful.

Welcome, SianMa! Awesome you were able to find the heartbeat on your doppler. What kind do you have? Mine is an Angelsounds Jumper and so far I can only find my own heartbeat. haven't tried in a few days, so hoping to find it tomorrow.

I have a Hi-bebe Doppler, same kind our midwives use. It was quite hard to find though, just above my pubic bone slightly to the right and close to my own hb so only caught it for a few second but it was a lovely 168bpm, my own was around 70. Also heard lots of gurgling, whooshing and popping so its no wonder the midwives don't bother until much later!

Hi ladies I have only just found the jellybeans!! Hope you have room for me! I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and have my scan tomorrow too xx

Of course! Welcome, xxemmyxx! :howdy: How have you been feeling so far?

Hi ladies can I join you? I saw the link to this group in the bump buddies section.

I'm due 27th Jan, just had my first midwife appointment and bloods taken, have a private NT and bloods booked for 14th July and my NHS scan on 26th July. :happydance:

feeling pretty sick/hungry most of the time so I'm eating like a horse and sleeping every chance I get! Otherwise all ok so far.

I'm very excited as I found bubs heart beat on my Doppler last night at 9+4 so it's feeling a bit more real now, also my stomach is getting big, I'm feeling very uncomfortable in my trousers and don't think I can suck it in much longer! Hope I clan get my scan before we have to tell everyone.

How are you ladies?

Welcome :)

I wished I came here earlier, cause it's gotten so many pages, but I hate joining groups too early just in case!
Hi ladies, I'm due with my second January 13th. I was put behind 8 days, so we will see if I moved up any, or currently stuck a week behind. Pregnancy is going good, I hear the heartbeat everyday :)
I have my 12 week scan on july 2nd!

Welcome :)

Hi Ameli! I am feeling good, I have had 3 scans already and everything is looking good with the baby. I had some bad sickness around weeks 9 and 10, it has calmed down now though just off my food and extremely tired. I can't wait for tomorrow's scan though and so I can announce to everyone!

I'm going shopping for some maternity bras, my bras are really digging in its so uncomfortable and I'm still on the look out for some jeans cus one of mine fit!

Awwww jellybeans is so cute!!! Hope all you ladies are doing well xx

Hello Ladies

How is everyone?

Nothing much to report here. 12+2 today and still have a little MS but nothing major though. Didnt sleep very well at all last night so can see me having a nap at some point today lol. Really hope I sleep better tonight

Hope everyone has a lovely relaxing Sunday:) x

Oooo wooooahhh will I get in trouble for having a huge image in my signature? I'm not very good at this stuff!!

Oooo wooooahhh will I get in trouble for having a huge image in my signature? I'm not very good at this stuff!!

You won't get in to trouble as such but your sig will get removed. You need to resize the pic :)

Lol if you edit your sig and move the text you've currently got underneath your ticker, to next to your ticker you'd be able to have this one underneath and it should still be within the size we're allowed.

Or you could put the pic next to your ticker :)

Attachments

• lacey6_zps11701d77.jpg
    lacey6_zps11701d77.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 40
This pregnancy has been so different from my first. I actually have no symptoms and never had any even in the beginning. With my son I was tired and slept 18 hours a day, nausea, migraines, sore boobs etc.
I think I am insane, I swear a felt a pretty good movement last night, but im only 12-13 weeks and didn't feel anything till 15+6 with my son, but it wasn't a flutter, it was a full on kick. Maybe cause I am so tiny? Or just crazy! :rofl:
Anyone having a gender preference? With my son I was all about a girl, but he's my whole world, so I don't mind this time around what the sex it ( I'd be shocked if it was a girl as my husbands side has not had one in over 60 years :shock: ) but my husband is desperate for a little girl! Idk why.....hahaha I feel we would have many heartattckes with a girl! :haha:

This pregnancy has been so different from my first. I actually have no symptoms and never had any even in the beginning. With my son I was tired and slept 18 hours a day, nausea, migraines, sore boobs etc.
I think I am insane, I swear a felt a pretty good movement last night, but im only 12-13 weeks and didn't feel anything till 15+6 with my son, but it wasn't a flutter, it was a full on kick. Maybe cause I am so tiny? Or just crazy! :rofl:
Anyone having a gender preference? With my son I was all about a girl, but he's my whole world, so I don't mind this time around what the sex it ( I'd be shocked if it was a girl as my husbands side has not had one in over 60 years :shock: ) but my husband is desperate for a little girl! Idk why.....hahaha I feel we would have many heartattckes with a girl! :haha:

My husband wants a girl very badly, also! There will be 15 months between this one and LO so I would love to have a boy, I picture them being best friends ;) I'm really scared to have a girl to be honest. I know karma will come back to bite me because I was a horrible teenager and I don't know how my mom survived it :haha:

Jennifer wow 60 years Yes a girl will def be a challenge but I'm thinking girl for me nd am excited but terrified if she is anything like me am in for it LOL but I would be just as happy being a boy too it's our first and getting here is a miracle o the sex is fine either way.

As for movement I have been reading in other threads that for 2nd timers movements can be felt sooner it may have been baby I had a flipping sensation last night but not sure what is was am only 12 weeks :shrug:

Hi ladies I have only just found the jellybeans!! Hope you have room for me! I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and have my scan tomorrow too xx

Hi ladies can I join you? I saw the link to this group in the bump buddies section.

I'm due 27th Jan, just had my first midwife appointment and bloods taken, have a private NT and bloods booked for 14th July and my NHS scan on 26th July. :happydance:

feeling pretty sick/hungry most of the time so I'm eating like a horse and sleeping every chance I get! Otherwise all ok so far.

I'm very excited as I found bubs heart beat on my Doppler last night at 9+4 so it's feeling a bit more real now, also my stomach is getting big, I'm feeling very uncomfortable in my trousers and don't think I can suck it in much longer! Hope I clan get my scan before we have to tell everyone.

How are you ladies?

I wished I came here earlier, cause it's gotten so many pages, but I hate joining groups too early just in case!
Hi ladies, I'm due with my second January 13th. I was put behind 8 days, so we will see if I moved up any, or currently stuck a week behind. Pregnancy is going good, I hear the heartbeat everyday :)
I have my 12 week scan on july 2nd!

Hi can I join please ?

Welcome new peeps. :flower: Will update front page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->