January Jelly Beans 2014!

Hi ladies, hope ur all ok? Well Im still suffering with ms, dizziness and awful indegestion/ acid burning :-( I really hope it passes soon! I have my 12 week scan booked for 22nd July, it seems like so long away! The worst thing is it's my 30t birthday on the 15th july and im having a big party on the 20th, when we were hoping to announce, but we cant get my scan before :-( Im trying to get a doppler to find hb, but like some of the other ladies have said, I am a uk 16/18 so worried I wont find the hb yet. I really want to tell people as its getting so hard to hide from everyone and im sure friends will be guessing soon.

I think we will stay team yellow again, however I would like to find out so I can get our sons old clothes sorted out either way!

Take care everyone xxx

My 12 week scan is on the 22nd too! It seems so long away especially considering I should have gotten an early scan because of my diabetes but didn't =[ But it's only 3 weeks today! :happydance: Sorry it's after your birthday party. My birthday is the 29th July so I'm taking the scan as an early birthday present :haha:

I hope you'll be able to find the HB soon, can't wait for my doppler to arrive so I can have a go. I keep having dreams that I actually found it really easy... and there were two heartbeats in there! Just hoping for one really but I wouldn't complain about too :haha:

Hi ladies, hope ur all ok? Well Im still suffering with ms, dizziness and awful indegestion/ acid burning :-( I really hope it passes soon! I have my 12 week scan booked for 22nd July, it seems like so long away! The worst thing is it's my 30t birthday on the 15th july and im having a big party on the 20th, when we were hoping to announce, but we cant get my scan before :-( Im trying to get a doppler to find hb, but like some of the other ladies have said, I am a uk 16/18 so worried I wont find the hb yet. I really want to tell people as its getting so hard to hide from everyone and im sure friends will be guessing soon.

I think we will stay team yellow again, however I would like to find out so I can get our sons old clothes sorted out either way!

Take care everyone xxx

I'm a UK size 14/16 and I find my stomach doesn't get in the way of finding baby cos baby is much lower than where my flab starts lol. It's literally right on the pubic bone so your size shouldn't affect it :) Hope you find the HB soon!

My next scan is on the 19th July, I should be nearly 13 weeks by then so gonna tell everyone in work that same day (scan is at 9am so will be off to work straight after). And will probably announce on Facebook that day too.

Happy Monday, everyone! :) I'm 12 weeks exactly today! :happydance: One more week and I'll be 2nd tri! I haven't had many symptoms to begin with but now I really have nothing. Even my hunger seems to have died down a bit...I'm usually starving all day but this weekend, I wasn't really all that hungry at all. I made myself eat but I didn't eat as much as I normally do. Though today I seem to be a bit more hungry so maybe I just had a break this weekend! LOL The only other thing that's getting me is my gag reflex. Unfortunately, I'm still trying to get over this cold I've had for a few weeks. It's really just post nasal drip (sorry for TMI!) that's getting to me now but I keep feeling it in my throat and when I cough to remove it, it makes me gag. YUCK!! If I could get rid of that, I think I'd be good to go.

Still two weeks from Friday when I have my next OB appointment and I should get to hear my bean's hb!! Yay!! I'm very much looking forward to that. I'm sure I'll feel better about things once I can hear it. :)

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well and you are loosing the worst of the symptoms. :) And welcome to all the newbies! I still can't believe how many we have in our group! :) Good Luck to you al!

Hello Ladies

How is everyone? hope symptoms are starting to settle down

I still have a little nauea on and off and still feel tired most of the time even though i sleep lots :/ Had 20 week scan appointment today and its on 26th August exactly 8 weeks today :) next MW appointment is 4 weeks today. I hope it goes quick as cant wait to hear peanuts heart beat. xx

Hi ladies havent been in here for a little while, just feeling so rough all the time and when I have PC time Im usually ready to sleep :dohh:

I hope everyone is progressing well, I will read back a few pages and catch up!

Here's hoping 2nd tri brings good health to those that need it as we're slowly creeping up to the start of 2nd tri!!

I had my dating/ 12wk scan today. Baby was fast asleep and curlled up in a ball all the time, but we saw all the limbs etc so everything is growing well! Baby is measuring 2 days ahead so due date is now 16th January :thumbup: I will get a picture of the scan to share. Ive decided Im not putting it on my FB yet though, going to wait a while.

Yay! 12weeks!! :happydance:
My nausea and tiredness has settled. But a new problem has come up, constipation. Anyone having the same. Its making my days horrible. Any idea how to relieve it?

Im hoping for a little boy but ill be perfectly find with a girl too(;
I go for my NT test July 15th(13weeks and 6 days), So im hoping they can tell me the gender then.
But im not gonna hold my breath cause i know its still somewhat hard to tell. But just excited to see my little active booger again. :) :)

My nausea and tiredness has settled. But a new problem has come up, constipation. Anyone having the same. Its making my days horrible. Any idea how to relieve it?

I posted about struggling with constipation on the FB group yesterday! I've not found anything that helps yet, I've tried drinking more and eating more fruit/veg but it's still terrible. Giving in and going to the doctors this week to see if there's something he can prescribe for it.

I was told by my midwife to drink lots of fluids to help keep things moving :) could always pop to the docs and see if they can give you something if its really bad. Ive not suffered really bad yet but only go every couple of days joy of pregnancy

Hi ladies havent been in here for a little while, just feeling so rough all the time and when I have PC time Im usually ready to sleep :dohh:

I hope everyone is progressing well, I will read back a few pages and catch up!

Here's hoping 2nd tri brings good health to those that need it as we're slowly creeping up to the start of 2nd tri!!

I had my dating/ 12wk scan today. Baby was fast asleep and curlled up in a ball all the time, but we saw all the limbs etc so everything is growing well! Baby is measuring 2 days ahead so due date is now 16th January :thumbup: I will get a picture of the scan to share. Ive decided Im not putting it on my FB yet though, going to wait a while.

Glad your scan went well :) x

It's probably best to ask your doctor/midwife just to be safe on what you can do to relieve it but I can let you know what worked for me. I haven't had it too bad so far this pregnancy but I did really bad with my son at the end. My doctor told me stool softeners (can't remember the brand name...have to look when I get home) were safe and that's what really helped me. She also recommended I try theses: https://www.sunsweet.com/products/ones.html I don't know if they are available in all countries but she said they don't taste bad and would help. Hopefully you can find something to help! :)

Im hoping for a little boy but ill be perfectly find with a girl too(;
I go for my NT test July 15th(13weeks and 6 days), So im hoping they can tell me the gender then.
But im not gonna hold my breath cause i know its still somewhat hard to tell. But just excited to see my little active booger again. :) :)

Hawk lover we're really close timing wise. I'm doing the NT scan July 24th.

Im also having constipation issues. I know stool softeners are ok but hasnt gotten so bad I've gotten any yet. Def talk to your doc first as there may be a brand they recommend.

Doctor told me fybogel is good to take for constipation, it's an orange drink that is a shot of fibre that gets you going, we have it here in uk. Do not take any laxatives xx

Not trying to add insult to injury, but I'm having the opposite problem. I have had loose stool almost since the beginning. I wouldn't call it diarrhea because it's not throughout the day or crazy amount or anything, it's just that when nature calls (usually before noon) it is not patient and I have to get to the bathroom ASAP. Hoping that as my uterus moves up maybe it will take a little of the pressure of my colon?

Pregnancy really comes with its undesireable side effects huh :wacko: I would ask your MW what they would recommend to be sure you're taking the right thing :hugs:

Im no way able to stay team yellow lolol.... Im having a gender scan on 13/14th August because I cant wait until the 20wk scan :haha: Im hoping for a girl, but with 2 boys I know how amazing boys are and another one would be just as perfect! Would like to do the pinky stuff though :haha:

Thanks,all of you girls
I talked to my doctor and he prescribed Syrup. Duphalac (a lactulose preparation)and advised me to take plenty of fluids and fibers.

Not trying to add insult to injury, but I'm having the opposite problem. I have had loose stool almost since the beginning. I wouldn't call it diarrhea because it's not throughout the day or crazy amount or anything, it's just that when nature calls (usually before noon) it is not patient and I have to get to the bathroom ASAP. Hoping that as my uterus moves up maybe it will take a little of the pressure of my colon?

I was having the same problem throughout my 10th week,dear. My condition just reversed near the end of 11weeks,around the time my uterus peeked out of my pelvis. So I think the uterus moving up does take pressure off the colon

Haven't been on bnb much lately! I've been so paranoid, due to two past miscarriages, the baby died at 10 weeks with both, but didn't find out until 12 weeks with the first. With the first pregnancy I knew something was off, the baby was growing too slowly for dates. The second pregnancy I had a large SCH that eventually caused a quite traumatizing miscarriage. This time around I've had no problems and bubs is doing great with a strong heartbeat. I've finally let it sink in that this truly is our rainbow baby and I feel I'm now ready to re-enter the world of BNB.

I had bad constipation with my first pregnancy and would take Colace every now and then. My doctors office gave me a list of over the counter mess that are ok during pregnancy and that was one. It really is the worst!

My husband was sick last week and now I've caught it :( coughing, sore throat and stuffy nose. Being pregnant and taking care of my (almost) 9 month old is tough enough but adding sickness on top of it is just awful.

flower, i've had losses and wobbles too - but like you, i'm starting to realise this is it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->