January Jelly Beans 2014!

I had scan today, I even got 3d picture of my baby's butt:blush: Now I'm waiting tuesday for results on Down syndrome testing.And at first I thougth I'll get put back 2 days behind, but doctor took another CRL measurement at it was 6mm bigger:wacko: I guess it all depends in what position is baby.

My first scan is today!! Im SOOO excited! ! Still doesn't seem quite real as my symptoms aren't frequent. 9 hours to go! Lol

You ladies in the US seem to get earlier scans than over here in the UK. We generally are 12 wks ish.

Has anyone else not felt too bad for first month or so of being preggers then started feeling awful? I feel worse this last few weeks than I have all my pregnancy so far. Today is the worst, can't drink and really feeling nauseous.

Love all the updates and scans!! I'm getting soooooo excited for our announcement party this weekend! I'm bummed I don't have a recent scan pic but I'll be able to tell them that in 4 short weeks, we'll know the gender! I just made a tshirt for my 1 yr old niece that says Only Grandchild (crossed out) with Big Cousin written underneath of it to out on drink the party!! Eeeeeeek, so excited!

Hope the party goes well :) x

You ladies in the US seem to get earlier scans than over here in the UK. We generally are 12 wks ish.

Has anyone else not felt too bad for first month or so of being preggers then started feeling awful? I feel worse this last few weeks than I have all my pregnancy so far. Today is the worst, can't drink and really feeling nauseous.

Yes I experienced the same thing, the first few weeks I felt good bit nauseas but nothing bad then at 10 weeks I felt horrible dizzy, nauseas I had to lay around for it to pass oh and bbs began really hurt its calmed own om now tho

I was being whiny yesterday that I'd had a hard time finding the HB with my Doppler (I wasn't worried anything was wrong, just frustrated). Well, I bought a big bottle of aloe gel yesterday (I had been very stingy as I only had a tiny bit) and found the HB easily last night and again this morning! This morning heart rate was 154. Baby is on the move up. It's probably two inches higher than it was 1.5 weeks ago and based on my US the baby is on the bottle of my uterus (off to the side), so that means that part of my pooch is actually my uterus! Bout time! Haven't gained much weight (~1.5lbs or so I think), but only maternity pants/shorts from here on out. Anything else is SOO uncomfortable!

Well, I guess that I should probably introduce myself. I've been lurking for several weeks, but never posted. I'm pregnant with my second child and due January 28th. I've had my 1st ultrasound and baby had a heart rate of 178 bpm and everything looked perfect. I'm excited and bit nervous about having two little ones, but hopefully I'll figure things out quickly. :wave:

Well, I guess that should probably introduce myself. I've been lurking for several weeks, but never posted. I'm pregnant with my second child and due January 28th. I've had my 1st ultrasound and baby had a heart rate of 178 bpm and everything looked perfect. I'm excited and bit nervous about having two little ones, but hopefully I'll figure things out quickly. :wave:

:wave:

Well, I guess that should probably introduce myself. I've been lurking for several weeks, but never posted. I'm pregnant with my second child and due January 28th. I've had my 1st ultrasound and baby had a heart rate of 178 bpm and everything looked perfect. I'm excited and bit nervous about having two little ones, but hopefully I'll figure things out quickly. :wave:

Hi congrats and welcome to the thread :) x

Hi welcome to the new mummies xxxx

Great to see so many fab scans! Hope those who have them over the next few days have equally as great scans xxxx Cant believe its only a few weeks now till we start getting gender scans :shock: :cloud9:

Hak would you like a boy? Id have thought way too early to tell but the sonographer wouldnt have put it out there if she wasnt quite sure :happydance:

This is my scan from the other day... its not very clear baby was curlled up too tight lol I dont think anyone will be able to guess gender from this :nope:

Attachments

• SAM_1245 (600 x 450).jpg
    SAM_1245 (600 x 450).jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 11
Glad your scan went well!

I had thought 12 weeks was too early too, but a couple of my BnB friends were able to find out early, so I just asked :) We saw the legs, and a distinct penis looking structure between the legs. Sonographer said it definitely wasn't the umbilical cord, and there was a small chance it was swollen labia, but her best guess at this point is boy. Will know for sure at anatomy scan around 20 weeks. I'd absolutely love having one of each but 2 girls would be great too.

So based on my last menstrual period, EDD is Jan 10, but based on ovulation/conception, it's Jan 6...which means second trimester!! :dance: :happydance:

Hi welcome to the new mummies xxxx

Great to see so many fab scans! Hope those who have them over the next few days have equally as great scans xxxx Cant believe its only a few weeks now till we start getting gender scans :shock: :cloud9:

Hak would you like a boy? Id have thought way too early to tell but the sonographer wouldnt have put it out there if she wasnt quite sure :happydance:

This is my scan from the other day... its not very clear baby was curlled up too tight lol I dont think anyone will be able to guess gender from this :nope:

Glad your scan went well :)

So based on my last menstrual period, EDD is Jan 10, but based on ovulation/conception, it's Jan 6...which means second trimester!! :dance: :happydance:

Ive just done my first post in 2nd tri I just feel out of place in 1st tri now lol x

So exciting Hak!! Ill be 10wks tomorrow so theres no way theyd be able to see bits yet. :( ill have to wait til at least the end of August. My mom is sure its a boy. Im still praying for a girl. My husbands fam is overloaded with boys! My girls are it- but they are from my 1st marriage.

My cousin A, who suffered the 3rd trimester loss last year, is pregnant...with twins!! Due date end of January!!

This may sound nuts... my doc planted the thought in my head that I may be further along because my last af was only spotting. My bbt had dropped etc. You can see it on my chart if youd like. Im wondering if thatd even be possible. Doc doesn't know I chart so we didn't discuss it. It seems doubtful to me but im reaaaally showing and so I'm curious if anyones heard of such a thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->