January Jelly Beans 2014!

Hi ladies! Someone in another chat sent me the link to this group. A bit about me. For the past 15 months iv not had an AF. I was told I have Addison's disease which is a hormone problem. I started a form of hormone replacement that I will need to be on for life. Today at a routine scan there was a little extra on the screen!! Even though iv not had an AF iv managed to fall pregnant!! Looks like it happened during my first week of treatment. Iv been dated at 13w 2d so that makes my due date 06/01/14 I'm in such a spin at the minute. After all these months of WTT iv found myself at the beginning of my 2nd tri! Hope to make some new friends here. Hugs to everyone xx

wow amazing Lushie congratulations and welcome to the thread :) x

Congrats lushie, amazing!

I had my first scan today, was lovely to see lo. My new due date is the 17th so 3 days behind the Edd my doctor gave me.

Yay! Second trimester!!

I had my doctor's appointment today and she included me in the second trimester :) Happy that baby is doing well

Congrats Lushie :)

Thanx for you comments... It's still a bit unreal at the minute. I met my midwife today, had my bloods taken and got to see little bean again. S/he is still measuring wat they told me yesterday so still on for jan 6th. I have my next scan between 19 & 21 weeks. Hope your all well xx

I feel like all I ever do is moan on here buy I am seriously miserable with hayfever/ sinus problems!! From the moment I woke up I have just sneezed and blown my nose! It's making me feel quite rough. I've been like this for the last few weeks but today has been the worst and I can't even take anything! ahhhh!!

i have started a pregnancy journal and i put the link in my signature but how do i get it to say "come and look at my journal" or something like that and you can click on it????? right now it just has the url so no one knows what it is to click on it

nice to see so many lovely scans!!

Had a few days away with DH, sister and her bf, it's been great but slightly ruined by how much pain i've been in because of bloating! It's constant and by 9pm I look and feel 5 months pregnant! Does anyone have any tips on how to cut the bloating down?

my scan went great I am measuring 12 weeks 2 days, here is my ultrasound picture baby was facing my spine so this is the back of the baby :happydance::cloud9:

Attachments

• us.jpg
    us.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 8
I feel like all I ever do is moan on here buy I am seriously miserable with hayfever/ sinus problems!! From the moment I woke up I have just sneezed and blown my nose! It's making me feel quite rough. I've been like this for the last few weeks but today has been the worst and I can't even take anything! ahhhh!!

I'm so sorry :huh: I can understand how you feel,although my problem in completely different. I have a lingering headache which has been going on 24x7,intensity increasing and decreasing, and I feel so mad at times. Yesterday it was so bad that I was grumpy the whole day,picking up fights for nothing :-( Hope it goes off soon:cry:

nice to see so many lovely scans!!

Had a few days away with DH, sister and her bf, it's been great but slightly ruined by how much pain i've been in because of bloating! It's constant and by 9pm I look and feel 5 months pregnant! Does anyone have any tips on how to cut the bloating down?

I would love to know too, I feel huge! I am massive compared to this time last pregnancy!!

I'm so sorry :huh: I can understand how you feel,although my problem in completely different. I have a lingering headache which has been going on 24x7,intensity increasing and decreasing, and I feel so mad at times. Yesterday it was so bad that I was grumpy the whole day,picking up fights for nothing :-( Hope it goes off soon:cry:

Ah I hope that you feel better soon too. It's no fun having constant headache!! Try to drink plenty! Xx

I take painkillers for my headaches, the standard ones are fine to take during pregnancy :)

I finally got something for my constipation, picked up some lactose solution from the chemist and I feel soooo much better for it!

My lovely doc gives meds fory awful pregnancy headaches as Tylenol does nothing for me. There are many meds you can take while pregnant.. and thank goodness. I dont think id be able to care for my other kids with my head so bad I feel like my ears will start bleeding.

Great scans!!! Glad the babies are all doing so well!!!

Lushie thats awesome!! With my eldest son I had gynae problems and I went for a routine scan as blood tests showed abnormalities and they thought the disease had progressed I was sooooo scared what they were going to find and low and behold they found a baby boy 19wk+5/6 days :haha: It was very hard to adapt and prepare I only had half my pregnancy left lol Congratulations hun xxx

As for hayfever you can take over the counter meds no problems!!! I take certirizine as I find that is much better than lozirizine (sp) but either are fine whilst pregnant! They arent as good as my prescription meds (which Im not allowed) but it takes the edge of!! :hugs:

Cant believe Im 12 weeks already :shock: It only feels like yesterday I was 8 and 9 weeks and felt like they were dragging!!!

Hope everyone s well - I think I am finally getting over the worst of the sickness mostly just nausea now :thumbup: And Im managing to stay up until passed 10pm :rofl: so the tiredness must be easing although I am still very restless all evening and aching from tired limbs... but that'll pass soon too :thumbup:

Glad everyone is having lovely scans!!!

I can't wait for ours, 4 sleeps!!!

Vomiting has finally stopped but tiredness is very much here!! I've been cleaning this morning and now I'm crashed on sofa!!

Em xxx

Has anyone else been asked for repeat bloods? I had the usual bloods taken at my booking app on the 26/6 and I just got a letter this morning saying I need to have some repeat bloods before they can confirm the results. The blood form says iron studies on it so I assume theres something wrong with my iron levels :nope: I've been really tired the past couple of weeks which I put down to pregnancy, maybe it's not that but my iron levels?

If your iron levels are low, they will just have you take a supplement like slow-fe. I had to during my last pregnancy. Nothing to worry about :hugs:

I've been getting almost daily headaches but Tylenol has been helping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->