January Jelly Beans 2014!

Im sure. But its been on my mind since last week. Im Very showing. Yes- this is my fourth- so I kniw it could just be that I have no muscle tone left. Or maybe twins (yikes!).

SB I went to my GP with extreme sickness and he examined me and he was convinced I was 8-9 weeks when I KNEW I was only 5+ weeks. He said that maybe my last period was just a 'routine' period etc etc had me in a right flap he did and I asked if I could be appearing further because it was twins as I knew my dates were right and he was like oh yes that is a another possibility... I had a scan at 5+4wks due to historical complications and being so unwell and I was bang on dates and only 1 baby!! So he was just plain ole wrong lol I do think more babies you have the more you show etc but your scan will correctly date you and count babies :winkwink:

Hak congratulations to your cousin hun :hugs: Hope she has healthy pregnancy xxxx

I think my charts are right.. why do docs say such things??!!

Hi ladies! Someone in another chat sent me the link to this group. A bit about me. For the past 15 months iv not had an AF. I was told I have Addison's disease which is a hormone problem. I started a form of hormone replacement that I will need to be on for life. Today at a routine scan there was a little extra on the screen!! Even though iv not had an AF iv managed to fall pregnant!! Looks like it happened during my first week of treatment. Iv been dated at 13w 2d so that makes my due date 06/01/14 I'm in such a spin at the minute. After all these months of WTT iv found myself at the beginning of my 2nd tri! Hope to make some new friends here. Hugs to everyone xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 7
Hi ladies! Someone in another chat sent me the link to this group. A bit about me. For the past 15 months iv not had an AF. I was told I have Addison's disease which is a hormone problem. I started a form of hormone replacement that I will need to be on for life. Today at a routine scan there was a little extra on the screen!! Even though iv not had an AF iv managed to fall pregnant!! Looks like it happened during my first week of treatment. Iv been dated at 13w 2d so that makes my due date 06/01/14 I'm in such a spin at the minute. After all these months of WTT iv found myself at the beginning of my 2nd tri! Hope to make some new friends here. Hugs to everyone xx

Congrats! That's amazing! A little miracle :)

Wont let me post my scan for some reason.. weird. Baby is teensy- 3mm. Heartbeat is 168. I feel "boy" when I see the pics. Looks like just one as well. Thank goodness for that! Lol

Hehehe... can tell its been a long day. Cm. So like a bit more than an inch.

My cousin A, who suffered the 3rd trimester loss last year, is pregnant...with twins!! Due date end of January!!

That's awesome! So happy for her!!

I forgot to mention when you got your scan, we had the sonorapher make a gender guess at our 12 week scan with LO and we were positive she was right because we could see the "bits" ;) sure enough, BOY! :) I guess some of them just love to show it off. :haha:

All the ladies thats found out the gender already.. You're making me get so excited for my appt on the 15th. Like im on the edge. Lol. Ahhh! c(;

Lushie, that's wonderful news and such a lovely surprise. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

An amazing surprise Lushie!! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->