January Jelly Beans 2014!

Has anyone else been asked for repeat bloods? I had the usual bloods taken at my booking app on the 26/6 and I just got a letter this morning saying I need to have some repeat bloods before they can confirm the results. The blood form says iron studies on it so I assume theres something wrong with my iron levels :nope: I've been really tired the past couple of weeks which I put down to pregnancy, maybe it's not that but my iron levels?

I have low iron levels too. My doctor has prescribed me iron supplements. She asked me not to worry and just to eat plenty of healthy food.
PS: My headache is comin down a bit

I've been getting headaches like clockwork every afternoon this week. Any ideas about why it would be only in the afternoons?

I've been getting headaches like clockwork every afternoon this week. Any ideas about why it would be only in the afternoons?

Mine have been mostly in the afternoon too :shrug:

Good to know we are all suffering together :haha:

I have no idea why,but mine peaks during afternoons too and its second peak is around late night

Hi ladies, so so exhausted and cant sleep at night, everytime I drift I wake up in sweats!!! Any advice.

Good to know its pretty common and nothing to stress about! Thanks Hakuna and despttc :flower:

Prune today :happydance:

Hi ladies, so so exhausted and cant sleep at night, everytime I drift I wake up in sweats!!! Any advice.

My sleep has been kind of all over the place too. It must all just be hormone fluctuations. Fun times (but worth it in the end)!

Woke up with some cramping, back and sides are killing me I feel like am going to vomit and my bbs hurt :( tell me am not alone. I had my day off yesterday and felt great today I work and feel so crappy I jut want to lay around watch tv and nap :/

Last pregnancy I had a serious problem with headaches and migraines, someone suggested Omega3 and it made a huge difference. It may take a while and for the first little while you'll burp an interesting sushi taste but that will pass and it will help!
I highly suggest it to anyone who's having headaches and migraines.

:hugs:

Woke up with some cramping, back and sides are killing me I feel like am going to vomit and my bbs hurt :( tell me am not alone. I had my day off yesterday and felt great today I work and feel so crappy I jut want to lay around watch tv and nap :/

Sorry you're not feeling well I am at work right now, and I am really tired and grumpy. I would also LOVE to be at home :munch: and :sleep:!

Ameli I start work at 2 pm until bout 9 or 10 pm tonight but my hubby is being such a sweetie cooking lunch and babying me so am enjoying it for now hope the cramping stops tho I know it's normal but it freaks me out some ugh it never ends

Hope your able to relax when you get home :)

Thanks Lucy! I hope your cramping stops, and I'm glad your sweet husband is taking care of you. Hopefully you feel better by the time it's time to go to work.

Its a hot one today! The meterologists say low 80s near the coast... I call bs. My thermometer says 88 and its in the shade. Humidity isn't helping either. . Im pooped. Time for a cold shower and tv.

Its a hot one today! The meterologists say low 80s near the coast... I call bs. My thermometer says 88 and its in the shade. Humidity isn't helping either. . Im pooped. Time for a cold shower and tv.

It's a hot one in the uk too it's been 26c today ( sorry I don't know what that is in Fahrenheit) and its only going to get hotter. It's been so long since we've had a bit of sun iv forgot what it looks like :icecream:

It's a hot one in the uk too it's been 26c today ( sorry I don't know what that is in Fahrenheit) and its only going to get hotter. It's been so long since we've had a bit of sun iv forgot what it looks like :icecream:

Thats about 79f. We normally get quite warm during summer so its not unusual. This stretch of humidity is horrible though. Luckily we live VERY close to my husbands mechanic job and are able to bring him all if the drinks he needs to stay hydrated.

I had a doctor's appointment today to follow up my last ultrasound and my due date has been changed again, now my due date is January 4th which means I'm 14 weeks tomorrow :D

My weight gain hasn't been pretty but considering how hungry I've been I'm not really surprised. I'll be back on WW as soon as possible after the baby so I'm trying to accept it and move on.

I did have an ultrasound set for August 26th to check the baby and see about gender but since he's bumped up my due date he wants me to reschedule it for August 10th (will be the 12th hopefully - Monday is our day off) so I'm super excited. Just over a month to go to hopefully find out if our Monkey is a boy or a girl! :D

SB - yes it's been soooo humid too.

Yay TR! To be honest I think I'm earlier too based on ovulation and days we DTD. I really think I'm Jan 6. I will update your EDD.

Try rocking congrats you keep getting closer and closer :)

Great news, TryRocking! I have my next appt on Monday, and I totally understand on the feeling hungry all the time. :pizza: I am the same way right now, but I'm trying to reel it in a bit and also trying to get an exercise routine going again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->