January Jelly Belly's testing thread TTCAL 24% BFP's!

mpepe loads of :hugs: I hope your feeling better today.

:hugs: to everyone xxxx

:hugs: to you all, and my apologies for going AWOL for so long!

As you can see from my sig, I got my BFP! Really anxious at the moment since it is such early days & my MC is still so fresh in my mind. Had one period in between MC & this BFP & got everything crossed that this little one is here to stay!

Here's hoping this thread sees lots more :bfp: as January progressed.

xxx

Morning TWWers :hi:

:hugs: mpepe...I hear you...TTC sure is a bitch! I haven't even been doing it that long, and already feel like a mad woman. :grr: I wish we could just swap out hormones with our other halves to give them a faint idea of what we go through. Vent all you want, that's what we're here for. :hugs:

CONGRATS bluey!!! :yipee: that's awesome news! Fingers crossed that this is your forever baby! :)

As for me, it's only 2 DPO so still have a while to go...:coffee: My temp dipped quite a bit today. Too early for FF to even generate cross hairs, but a safe bet to say that it dipped below what will be the eventual coverline. Won't read too much into it...hopefully it'll go back up tomorrow.

:wave: to everyone else.

As you can see from my sig, I got my BFP! Really anxious at the moment since it is such early days & my MC is still so fresh in my mind. Had one period in between MC & this BFP & got everything crossed that this little one is here to stay!

xxx

BLUEY!!!! THAT'S AMAZING!!!! SO happy for you hon!!! Any lovely tips to share...so excellent!:happydance:

Are you feeling better today Hun xx
I am doing better. I got drunk last night. :lol: I went out and bought the new baby some clothes and my nephew some clothes, baby treats and a book for them both called "love you forever".....I had some tears in my eyes doing that stuff but it may make me feel better!

Thanks for asking! How are you?

xxx

OMFG! :wohoo: Congratulations!!!! Thanks for letting us know! Happy and Healthy 8 months to you!

Grandbleu, I agree....tell us your secret and tips bluey! Grandblue will be telling us her tips in a few days! :winkwink:

Grandbleu, I agree....tell us your secret and tips bluey! Grandblue will be telling us her tips in a few days! :winkwink:

Time will tell...but thank you so much for your warm wishes...sorry you are going through a rough time...I always get tipsy when AF comes around.

Thanks ladies for your support. Feeling better today. It's amazing how much DH starts helping out around the house and being extra nice when he has F^&%&^%&^ed up if you know what I mean.

Congrats bleuy, Hoping we see more BFP's here!!!!

well done bluey x congratulations .. Hope we will all b joining u soon x brilliant news

Bluey - congrats! the start of many I'm sure. Think positive and stay calm - hope this one works for you.

PMA! PMA! PMA! I hope bluey's bfp is the start of many more to come!!!!

:dust: to everyone!!!

Hey hey guys...

Try all I can do is give you a cyber HUGE HUGGIE..((( ))).. but also CONGRATS is in order on the job :)

congrats on the :bfp:

:hi: to all the other chickas and an extra squishie to Mpepe

not much going on here............... just trolling thru life as if nothing is ever gonna happen for me :nope: :nope:

kay I wil check back in the am :)

:happydance: Congratulations Bluey!!! Now, throw away that anxiety! You are going to be fine! :thumbup:

Wooohoooo, happy and healthy 9 months! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONGRATULATIUONS BLUEY!!! :happydance:
So happy for you. I hope this is your forever baby.

Big hugs to all the ladies that are feeling down at the moment :hugs: lets get some PMA going!
xx

Thank you all so much for your congratulations & positive vibes. Trying to stay calm & relaxed! Couldn't post until yesterday cos I'd convinced myself that I would jinx things if I announced it, but had a bit of a talk with myself since then!!!

As far as tips go, we did nothing out of the ordinary this month - no temping, no OPK's, no CBFM - just looked out for EWCM & DTD every couple of days after AF finished, & every day that I had EWCM.

One thing that was different, now I think about it, was that we didn't DTD at all during my TWW - I had (TMI warning) some itching down below which I though might have been thrush. Resolved by itself, but meant we didn't BD at all from probably a day after O (still haven't now, cos I'm paranoid that it'll cause a miscarriage - illogical, I know!)

Really hoping this thread is filled with BFP's in the days to come. Lots of love to you all!

bluey congrats hun, what a great start to the year xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Bluey! Wishing a healthy 9 months!

I hope there's more to come!

I'm officially on TWW.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"