January Jelly Belly's testing thread TTCAL 24% BFP's!

Good luck with the job interview try xxx
How's everybody getting on xxx

Morning Everyone :hi:

Since I'm in a crappy mood this morning, I might as well go ahead and say that I REALLY don't like the fact that our thread has been bumped to the lounge section. What's up with that??? :growlmad: Wow, look at me...I haven't even moved over to the 2WW yet, and here I am trying to jump the gun already posting in the testing thread...LOL! Somebody please help me today!

p.s. Admin, if by chance you happen to read this message, could you please move this thread back to where it belongs? PRETTY PLEASE? ;)

Im pretty mad about it too, neffie.
we are not regular testers, we are testing after a loss.
:growlmad:

We want our old home back pretty please xxx

Tons of TTCAL threads got moved :( BOO (lots of threads in Pregnancy/Tri boards got moved so it's not just ours). I did write a message to Admin but my thread got locked but I suggested they have our "groups" right underneath the TTCAL section (kind of like LTTTC has their journals/success stories underneath their section). That way new members could find supportive TTCAL threads really easily...right now that place is a desert since most of the active threads got moved to discussions...So sad.

It IS very sad :(

I, for one, don't want to have any drop in bfps....especially ones from women who try for a handful of cycles......

I like to be able to discuss our loss's and such......booooo! (thumbs down!)

Anywho, I checked my cp after my interview and there is finally some pink cm there.....very light but there......I wonder why my lp is 15-16 days this time?.....I just want to try again so on with it af! :lol:

Hey everybody :hi:

Yeah its a shame we have been moved, I have trouble finding us.

Hope you are all ok :hugs: xx

yeah I liked it in the TTCAAL... but what ya gonna do

Thank you Bleu for trying

Well Try staying the same is a good thing-- FX for youuuuuuuuuu

Hey Blue--------- how are ya hun

Cla- I'm getting on my temps are still climbing slowly SOOO I am hoping it happened.. I have the + OPK because my Ovacue gave me my PEAK day tomorrow but i can change that at anytime-- just need to change my cyle days..LOL but this time my temps are as high as they were when I take my progestrone cream - just take a look at my last two cycles.... at the end I was on progestrone....

sooo maybe JUST maybe I might be able to be added to this month

Im good thanks Kels, on holiday this week. DH and I like having time off over xmas and new year :thumbup:

Oh I hope that you hit the jackpot this month. Sounds promising!!

Fingers crossed for you Kels :D i hope you get that long awaited bfp this month.. as do i... im quite confused as i still havnt had AF since my MC on 20th November... so im on cd45, i think i ovulated (as OPKs said) last week, but im doubting my body. im down today.

How is everyone today? xx

:wacko:Eeek, what's going on? Where have you been? I'm confused... if you disappear again someone please pm and let me know where to find you as I never wil otherwise:wacko:

Grrrrr WE WANT some BFPs here please??? Bring them on!

I have just ahd hilarious time trying to work out how to use my new dolce gusto coffee machine..without instructions:growlmad:. took us a long time to work out that you need 2 capsules - 1 for milky bit and another for coffee bit! Best laugh we've had for ages ... well worth the money!:haha:

Anyone else tried accupuncture? I concieved within weeks of trying last 2 times but not sure if just a coincidence? Expensive and painful so don't really want to do again...any thoughts?

Kels, we're O within days of each other!

:dust: for everyone!!!!!

Anderson, I hope you did get PG last week if you were trying or at least for AF to start soon so you'll know where you are in your cycle. :hugs:

Chilli, I haven't tried acupuncture but I've done reflexology (pretty much needleless acupuncture), and as interesting as it was to have certain tender spots on my feet that are neurologically connected to my uterus and pelvis, I really don't feel it "help" any.

Afternoon ladies how are you all doing xxx
I was wondering if anybody knows anything about taking aspirin to prevent mc, the dose I have got is 300mg xxx

morning ladies,

I am happy today, I am an auntie to my beautiful niece born at 1am, Freya Poppy! I cant wait to meet her, she looks adorable from the pic my brother sent :):):):)

hopefully I'll give her another cousin by the end of the year :)

Congrats on your niece xxx

Hi ya ladies

going to be quick- at work today so I have no time to play

Kizz congrats on your new niece- spoil her rotten :)

Tiger- NOT so sure now- my temps dropped BIG TIME- no surprise here--- just gotta wait til tomorrow and see what happens......

MORNING Cla- :lol: it's only 7:05am here.... I have no idea hun about asprin- hoping someone else can give you the answers you are looking for

Try how did the interview go?

:hi: to all the other ladies that haven't checked in yet today

be back MUCH later

I Got the Job! I will be working for Well Span at Corporate Infection Control! Its only a 6 month contract, as they need everything for their statistics done by the end of July. Hopefully having my foot in the door will help me get something with permenancy there!!

I got af full on in the night....booo.....and I DONT think I will be testing again now until February since af was late this cycle. Booooo! I am so excited about getting this job that I dont think I can squeeze in fertility appointments like I was originally going to do.....hmmm......maybe being occupied with work again and work with the business when I get home, plus my weight loss and exercise, maybe I'll I'd be relaxed (or not) enough to get my bfp!

:lol:

What a wacko I am!

Will update later....time to get dd ready for school....

Morning Hun good you are at work early, how are you xxx

Hello,

Cla, i know nothing about asprin, is it worth posting something in the recurrent mc thread as im sure ladies in there will be taking.

I wondered the other day about acupuncture, may look into it...

Have a great day everyone :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->