January Jelly Belly's testing thread TTCAL 24% BFP's!

Thanks for your messages ladies.

I like all those feb names.

I dont think I can NTNP, but I think DH may put us on a ban :haha: cos he thinks the doc is right about having a break.

Hope you all have a great weekend. Im not up to much this weekend.

Tell me - is it just me or do you all spend hours comparing this months chart with EVERY other one you've ever done and examine all the symptoms, temps etc to try to decide if you're in or you're out instead of just waiting til 14dpo? I'm only 6 dpo and I've done an analysis with 12 different charts!!!!???? I have only got one pg test this month so am going to try to control myslef until AF shows or not!!!

I need to get out more! Hope you all have a good weekend

ahahaha chili....I always start comparing charts around 10dpo ish.....I bought 25 25miu pregnancy tests this month....so it looks like I will be testing from 8dpo on......lol

lol, Chilli, when I tempted I was totally doing that every month but I just got so sick of being stressed over it I stopped temping. To be fair though, being on clomid I didn't feel so panicked to do it to know what my body was doing.

Blue, I really hope you can keep that surgery as soon as possible!

Mpepe, FX'd for that maturing egg!

Try and Kel, FX'd you caught eggy!

AFM, I actually got my BFP on Monday! Since last time was a chemical PG, I wanted to wait to announce it until I had blood work done twice. My hcg start off early this week at 166 and rose on Friday to 919! I'm very excited but still nervous. I keep praying that God's plan for me is to keep this PG for 9 months.

Wow Tiger congrats to you :yipee: This will be it for you!!!

lol, Chilli, when I tempted I was totally doing that every month but I just got so sick of being stressed over it I stopped temping. To be fair though, being on clomid I didn't feel so panicked to do it to know what my body was doing.

Blue, I really hope you can keep that surgery as soon as possible!

Mpepe, FX'd for that maturing egg!

Try and Kel, FX'd you caught eggy!

AFM, I actually got my BFP on Monday! Since last time was a chemical PG, I wanted to wait to announce it until I had blood work done twice. My hcg start off early this week at 166 and rose on Friday to 919! I'm very excited but still nervous. I keep praying that God's plan for me is to keep this PG for 9 months.

I hope we caught that eggy too!!!! :winkwink:

:wohoo: OMG! How exciting! :dance: Congratulations to you!!!! I am so frickin' happy!!!! :)

OMG TIGER wooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo WOWZIE !!!! congrats hun :hug:

Chilli I ALWAYS compare my charts and view the chart gallery :rofl:

Try WHAT A temp rise this morning SWEET

Blue hubby is puttin a ban on you two- bet $100.00 he couldn't do it :rofl:

:hi: Mpepe Cla Neffie Bleu

Comdey show was HYSTERICAL last night- anyone in the US hear about Bob Marley coming around you MUST go see him... wicked good :)

Does anyone know anything about mrscrabsticke?....I have a witch next to her because she had a pg testing thread but it says congrats are not needed anymore....but then she has a pg ticker of 5 weeks and some......? Did she get her bfp??????

Try we are BOTH 3DPO...................... oh boy...............:rofl:

oh wow Tiger!
congratulations! :happydance:
hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!
xx

Bob Marley eh?......I will have to take a peak to see what his schedule looks like. I am close to where you live so he may already be done with our area, but its worth a shot to look! Hubby and I want to see Dane Cook and the Blue Comedy Tour one day!

I know, I was suprised my temp rose even higher today....so weird! The temp on the 16th is messing up my cover line...I slept in two hours later that day and I got drunk the night before so my temp was high.....grrrr.....

My sister is pissing me off lately. Her and I were due very close together. She has a newborn daughter and she has the balls to complain to me about how she can't do it anymore and she was thinking of dropping her off at the fire station. And then I get angry and then I feel as if I have to justify my feeling over my miscarriage. Due date today and I thought my sister wouldve been supportive, not a bitch.

Thanks Shelleney! :hugs: It's appreciated!

Kels, yes we are both 3DPO!!! Wohoo! Bring on those beautiful bfp's!!!

ohh honey today :sad1: :hugs:

not very nice about your sister- sometimes I wonder if people actually STOP and THINK what they are saying

here is his website- he is from Maine which makes it even funnier because he has the wicked Maine accent........... gosh I was laughing so hard last night I got a headache and was crying

https://www.bmarley.com/
and the weird thing is bOTH of us have big time spikes... hmm my EDD would be Oct 12th - of course 2 years ago from that date is when I started MC my 1st baby.............. maybe fate I dunno

:hugs: for today Try. Sorry your sis is bein insensative.

Can you imagine if you 2 both get your BFP's together, that will be AMAZING!!!!

ohh honey today :sad1: :hugs:

not very nice about your sister- sometimes I wonder if people actually STOP and THINK what they are saying

here is his website- he is from Maine which makes it even funnier because he has the wicked Maine accent........... gosh I was laughing so hard last night I got a headache and was crying

https://www.bmarley.com/
and the weird thing is bOTH of us have big time spikes... hmm my EDD would be Oct 12th - of course 2 years ago from that date is when I started MC my 1st baby.............. maybe fate I dunno

Wow! That may just be fate! We DO have big spikes! My EDD would also be October 12th (based on FF anyway!)......I think this has to be some sort of sign......hmmm

:hugs: for today Try. Sorry your sis is bein insensative.

Can you imagine if you 2 both get your BFP's together, that will be AMAZING!!!!

Thanks! She is being a nasty witch! Whatever....last time I cut her from my life I got pregnant....so maybe???? She is competitive and jealous.....always has been.....

:cloud9: Would love for us to get our bfps!

Try, I'm sorry about your sister, I have an older sister and she can be pretty damn insensitive too! I hope she apologizes. BTW, I love your new avatar, your daughter is beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->