January Jelly Belly's testing thread TTCAL 24% BFP's!

Hello can I be added testing on the 9th has been a year since our mmc, I'm starting to wonder if I have something wrong with me.

Hey ladies....

Chilli so sorry the ugly witch got you

Try- umm hun your temps went up this AM instead of down

ohh Mrs G I am so sorry for your loss... we started clomid together back in Sept..I was so excited for you

:hi: Mpepe, Blue, Bleu, Cla and all the other ladies

There you are where have you been hiding .
Did you have a good christmas and new year xxx

Good luck for tomorrow Try!
Really hope you are the first BFP of this thread, you deserve it!
:dust:
xx

LOL I haven't been hiding just taking a break..... that- and I was really sick the week leading up to Christmas

i sure did

How bout you?

I'm alright I just hOpe we all get some good news this year.

She got me, BUUUUUT I am not too sad, I WILL be getting a winter baby or :bfp: this year so it's all good :happydance:

Depending on ovulation I may be able to squeeze in another test this month as my last cycle was only 26 days, so I may not be off the thread just yet ;)

Good Luck Ladies xx

Sorry Feisty :hugs: but glad you have a good attitude about it...I like the idea of a winter baby (conceiving that is) takes the monthly pressure off to make it seasonal. You might be like Chilli and get another January chance.

Oh Feisty.
Im so sorry she got you.
Im glad youre being so positive though. Good for you.
Hope you get to squeeze in another January test
xx

Oh Feisty, I'm sorry! We're just getting our BFPs at the end of Jan instead of the begginning!:hugs:

Feisty I'm sorry Hun but I love you are sooooo possitive xxx

oh fiesty :( im sorry the nasty witch got you!

Kelster - yeah i remember hun :) and you were there to congratulate me when i got my BFP :) i was so excited too, thank you.. im hoping the next little miracle will stick though. something obv wasnt right :( I hope your doing OK and not sick now? Happy belated christmas and a happy new year to you xx

Hi everyone i missed, well im hoping my aching breats (they are really painful hmm) are a good sign for a bfp to come... but if i hope to much it wont happen so im trying not to think about it haha! xx

Thanks lovelies, took my first clomid of this cycle this morning so fingers crossed this may speed up ovulation to CD13ish like last cyscle, which means I should be in with a chance for another Januray test as LP was only 13 days last time :happydance: If not a February :bfp: will suit me fine :haha:

I figure that I can either sit around being depressed about lack of :bfp: or I can focus on making changes to realise that dream!

Kels, my temp went down this morning....I get watery the day before af, and all day yesterday I felt as if af was here.....sadly I dont think I will be the first bfp on this thread! :( However, like the other girls, if I take my soy again, I may be testing 2x this month! I am now just waiting for her to start......blah.....bluey you are next to update!!!
I'll update the testers in a few!

Sorry Try - I hope you may still be in it! I'm like you though...once I see my temp drop I know I'm out...BOO!

Sorry try. im still keeping my fingers crossed for you though...
xx

Sorry to hear that try :hugs: But don't count yourself out until the witch arrives. :thumbup:

You ain't out yet try so fingers crossed xxx

Thanks Girls! But I took a FRER and its a crystal clear NEGATIVE! I was holding onto the tests so bravely without taking them but I have been checking my cervix for days and usually I get pink cm when I check a day before af and I havent gotten any yet, so I thought........just maybe.......:lol: But No.

IF I get my period tomorrow I should be able to test on Jan 31st......

I WILL get my bfp then! :winkwink:

Good Luck Girls! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"