January Jelly Belly's testing thread TTCAL 24% BFP's!

Thanks Shelleney!

When I got my :bfp: in May I just knew I was. I had mega sore boobs, nips got darker, I noticed blue veins for the very first time (even though dh said they were always there....lol), and my cm was in abundance until af was due then it was dry. I just felt pregnant.

I feel normal like I usually do every cycle but it would be totally awesome for a unexpected :bfp: to show up when af is late. I have been considering testing for a day or two now but I dont want to waste a perfectly good FRER. I will wait and see if af shows or not.

Thanks for your PMA!

Whats you ttc strategy for this cycle?

oh kel - yes I found you!!!!! I was kinda worried not seeing your posts! And even though I'm a bit younger than you, I totally understand not knowing whether to continue with this stuff. I soemtimes feel like I'm missing out on life becasue I'm too obseessed with what I don't have instead of being appreciative of what I do have. A whole year has gone by of being stressed, anxious and depressed and nothing to show for it. Best wishes to you no matter what choices you make.:hugs:

Try - Do you know how many flippin' commercials I see for pregnancy, babies etc since my mc's along with seeing baby bumps????? I think the universe knows how to peeve me off lol.. maybe laying off is better, I've thought about it myself. Just throwing out my thermometer, charts, etc, but I can't bring myself to do it yet!

Good luck every one for this month and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well I wouldnt go that far and throw the stuff out but maybe box it up and store it away somewhere. I have found it a bit easier already and its only been 2 days since I boxed my stuff up and put it in the garage. Ever time I pee now I dont stare into my ttc books and pregnancy books and charts....its all put away. I am still bbt'ing though as I still like it. I have no more opk's and I dont think I am going to buy any unless RE says so for next time. I have two FRER tests sitting under my sink in my box of pads and tampons. When af arrives, I will store them in a box in my closet so they dont freeze but I will not have to look at them for awhile.

Hoping to information and relaxed approach works! FX'd to us!

Happy NEW Year to You Too!

Well every pregnancy is different, so you never know...
Yeah, i would wait til AF is late and then test. Not long now though, good luck!

My TTC strategy? hmmm. Well last cycle it was just BDing every other day. But that ended in a BFN. So this cycle I have been using OPKs, and since getting my +opk, i am BDing every day. If that ends in a BFN, im gonna buy some Soy, and maybe some Preseed or Conceive plus. If that ends in a BFN, im gonna go for temping every day. And if that ends in a BFN, i will buy a CBFM.

And if I still dont get a BFP, i will go crazy!!!!!! :wacko:
How about you, Try?
xx

Wow! You sure do have a plan!!! :winkwink:

My DH cannt keep up the bding every day through my fertile period. Laziness I call it! :lol:

I usually 'try' (key word....try) to bd every day through fertile period but its usually four days before O, two days later, then the next day then none because hes exhausted and maybe the next day.....I told him if he cant keep up than back to the RE it is and guess what?.....He couldnt keep up!!! lol

I use digi opks, bbt, softcups, soy, prenatals, folic acid, missionary for the past few cycles, FF (charting), RRL tea from af to ovulation or a few days after, I am sure there us more but I cant think of anything else right now!

Wow! you use loads of stuff!
Well if I keep getting BFNs then I will have to start taking tips from you, and using all of the above ^^^ Hope it doesnt get that far though.
Gosh, you would think your OH would enjoy all of the BDing? lol. My OH is thinking its Christmas all over again now that Im in my fertile period. Sex every day? He's a lucky man! :winkwink:
xx

Hi girls,

Hey Kels miss you loads. You are such an upbeat person to have on here so I hope you do keep comin back.

Im thinking this month I may try not to think too much about ttc, just go with the flow. I say this but I bet I will be just as obsessed.

Cla - enjoy your new years :sex:

I hope you all have a good evening. And for 2011 to be the best year ever.

I hope you all have a great night tonight xxx

try - I think I'm done with the OPK's as well considering I didn't wait for the smiley face and bd'd before hand and it worked those 2 times. And I don't have any HPT's in the house.

But I too like temping so I know when AF is comin'. And it's a good natural birth control method. Since I've been going through testing, I can't risk getting preg and messing things up so when I know I've ovulated and the egg is gone, it's:sex: without condoms or worries!

AND don't count yourself out just yet....until she arrives!

Have a great night everyone!

Hi girls - sorry I haven't been about for a bit but I have have just caught up on you all. Thanks as always for your support! Happy new year to you all!!!!!!

I'm afraid I'm not starting it off with a bang as bloddy AF appeared today - knew she would... but we always hope against what we really know! Anyhow have had horrible virus for last 3 weeks and eating and drinking badly during festivities so probably not the best time to start a new life. Anyhow as my cycles seem to be 26 days - I get to stay here til the 27th now!!!! Doesn't seem to far away when you think of it like that!

Who's next? Hope you get us started on the BFPs - I'll go and check on the start page

Oh Chilli. sorry to hear the witch got you today. i was really hoping you would get the first BFP of the year.
Try and get healthy and start again this month, you still have a chance to get a January BFP. FXd!
xx

Sorry Chilli. :hugs: But you're right, the 27th is not that far away. :thumbup:

:hugs: Chili...I also was hoping you would be the woman to start off our thread with a bfp! Well, in a few weeks you get to try again!

:dust:

I am up next Chili! I know af is on her way.....I feel the same as I always do......

Bluey is coming up next too!

Sorry Chilli :hugs: I know how you feel hon.

Try and Bluey - good luck girls!

please can i join girls? i will be testing around the 11th i think :) - MC 20/11/10 O'd 27or28th Dec.

xx lots of :dust: STICKY and :hugs: xx

Welcome Mrs G. Thanks for all your support girls! It's weird actually because I'm still testing in Jan it really doesn't seem too long!

Fingers X'd for tryfor and bluey now. You never know what little trick nature has in store... when you least expect it try4!

BRING ON THE BFPS now please!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->