January Jelly Belly's testing thread TTCAL 24% BFP's!

Ahh Try, so frustrating, but bring on the october babies................

Sorry chickadee but keep up the PMA and we will get lucky again this month I just know it :hugs:

Sorry Hun sending you loads of hugs xxx

Thanks Girls! But I took a FRER and its a crystal clear NEGATIVE! I was holding onto the tests so bravely without taking them but I have been checking my cervix for days and usually I get pink cm when I check a day before af and I havent gotten any yet, so I thought........just maybe.......:lol: But No.

IF I get my period tomorrow I should be able to test on Jan 31st......

I WILL get my bfp then! :winkwink:

Good Luck Girls! :dust:

CRAP ( :( :( :hugs:

Happy New Year ladies! I pray we can fill this thread with more BFP soon!

I did my round of 100mg of clomid, going in tomorrow to see how mature the eggs are. I decided to test myself for the surge and yesterday it was a no but I have a feeling today I'll get a yes since I have a lot of CM! I just hope they don't wait too long to tell me to do the ovidrel shot since we have to wait on blood work confirmation too.

I'm so anxious everyone! Ya know, it will be one year of TTC for a for-keeps baby come the end of January......man I never thought it would be this hard.

Good luck for a BFP on 31st January, Try
xx

Aw don't give up hope yet hunny, my last bfp I didn't get till my af was 4 days late, I was getting bfn's till then :thumbup: :dust:.

I've just ordered a cbfm from amazon! (because I think I ovulated freakily early this month, grr:growlmad:) :happydance:

Try....can you please change my testing date to Jan 17? O'ing later than I thought I would. Hopefully the diva will surface today, so that I can test on the 17th, and not have to postpone it anymore. ;)

Thanks. :)

She was late for me as well...a complete prima donna...busy fixing her hair while I wanted to get on with my TWW...I totally get it.

Hope O day comes soon for you!

I'm so anxious everyone! Ya know, it will be one year of TTC for a for-keeps baby come the end of January......man I never thought it would be this hard

soooooooooooooo hear you Tiger :hugs:

Try :hugs:

Hi to all muh other lovely ladies

Very crampie today so I am hoping either I am getting ready to O or I did while I was sick and my temps just couldn't confirm because I had a bit of a fever

DAMNIT I am getting tired of waiting grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Thanks grand. I don't know why I'm still so optimistic, considering she's been playing major dodge ball with me the past couple of days. BUT, I have a feeling that I will see that temp spike tomorrow. So hoping that I'm not wrong. :wacko:

That's the only thing I hate about temping is that you have to find out the next day that O came...all that waiting...I will definitely get OPKs next time to cut out a bit of the stress. I was freaking out (in the end she was only 2 days late but it was doing my head in). Good luck Neffie...I'll be chart stalking tomorrow :winkwink:

I hear you....with all the advances in technology, can't someone come up with a 2 in 1 gizmo that (accurately) predicts a +OPK, and the exact moment of O? :haha: It's like a freakin :sleep: fest waiting to O. Now have to do the oh so unnatural deed of jumping on DH during O time tonight. :dohh: Of course I've been using the words 'O time' a little too much the last couple of days lol...Bless his heart! ;)

Happy New Year ladies! I pray we can fill this thread with more BFP soon!

I did my round of 100mg of clomid, going in tomorrow to see how mature the eggs are. I decided to test myself for the surge and yesterday it was a no but I have a feeling today I'll get a yes since I have a lot of CM! I just hope they don't wait too long to tell me to do the ovidrel shot since we have to wait on blood work confirmation too.

I'm so anxious everyone! Ya know, it will be one year of TTC for a for-keeps baby come the end of January......man I never thought it would be this hard.

yeah i know what you mean i wasnt aware it would be this hard either :( FX for our Bfp's this cycle! im hitting a year ttc at the end of this month too... xx

....I have an interview this morning for Infection Control at our local hospital so I will update the front page later.....

Still no af......temp idling.....woke up with sore left boob pain......grrrr.....Either give me a bfp or give me af so I can start anew.......

Hope everyone is doing good! :)

Is it me or did they move threads around???.....

Yep we are in the TTC discussion groups section in the Lounge Area :( I wrote to Admin but my thread got locked so I don't know if they will be changing it anytime soon. It's too bad because new girls might want to join these threads but they will never know they exist. It was all the really long active popular threads that got moved not just this one.

Good luck on your interview!

Thanks! It IS frustrating! Its a testing thread for people who have had miscarriages.....I dont want regular ttcrs popping in with their bfps!.....so frustrating!

Does anyone know how to edit the main title of this thread???

On your 1st post:

1. Press the edit button on the lower left side of that post

2. When you get to the next screen there will be an advance Edit button - Press that.

3. On the next screen you will be able to edit the title.

HTH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->