January Jellybeans 2013!...

Great news poppy!
Have a good hol melly!
Precious once it's over 6000 it can take ages to double, my docs have never taken hcg past 6 weeks, it's always a scan so I assume it's just a regular gp doing this hcg draws?
Don't worry :hugs:
Betheney - I was freaked out with the internals too at first but now Ive had at least over 30 I don't bat an eyelid. If you ever do have to have one they're painless quick and easy and it's a lot clearer to see everything too the image stays put. I've never had an abdominal scan lol!

i have had a loss of appetite lately too!! i thought id be a garbage disposal for food by now but nope!! my taste buds are allll off...the few things i love lately tho is watermelon, or tostitos chips (the scoops just no dip lol) foods i used to eat like chicken alfredo or mac and cheese, pizza, or baked chicken just isnt appealing anymore :( i guess its normal tho right ??? bc of alllll the changes my bodies going tthru??

Those are my favorite foods too... And as much as I think I might want them because I know I like them. Baby does not! :haha:

Hey Ladies!
Just took me a while to catch up on all the messages i've missed. I have been SO sick and just cant eat a single thing. I work in a daycare and the stomac flu has hit ALL the kids (luckily my daughter and myself did not catch it), i thought i had it but this dang ms is getting the best of me. i get it at night so i lose all my sleep :(

Has anyone in the uk watched the voice tonight? Ed Sheeran sand a song called Small Bump and it was so touching, brought tears to my eyes. I tunes if you want to listen x

The peeing has been on in full force, looks like its welcomingme to week 9. Think I'm having a bit of heartburn too and I'm back to constantly feeling like I just ran a marathon and sleeping all day, and going to bed at 8 in the nights.

Poppy I'm so happy that the scan went well I bet your so relieved hunni xxx

AFM: had really heavy dark brown bleed earlier with cramps, settled now but tried my Doppler again today had no success up until now but appears I was searching in the wrong place after a few minutes I FOUND my little jellybean I can't describe how it feels to know its little heart is ticking away in there I could cry I'm so happy!
I think this pregnancy is going to be a stressful one as I've bled every week since 4 weeks 1 day a week!

Hope everyone else's jellybeans are behaving cxxx

So i'm confused, sad , and pissed

I went in for my scan.....i was 5 weeks 3 days........the us only showed a sac measuring 5 weeks and 4.

when my doctor met with us she said we should abort now because it isn't a viable pregnancy.........i blighted ovum.

ive googled for the last 48 hours about msdiagnosed miscarriages.

idk what is going on.

i don't have bleeding - i had cramping (not that bad) last week. idk what to do but im so nervous! any success stories here?!?

It's too early to make any decisions wait a week and demand another scan. :hugs:

Mamaspath: so sorry you are going through this :hugs: to be honest it sounds absurd that they would say that. It is far too early to diagnose it as a Blighted ovum. I have been going in for scans for nearly 3 weeks now because it coukd have been posdible bo Although I'm sure I now have a MMC. But point is at 5w3d seeing a healthy gestational sac is a great sign. There's still a few days before you would see a yolk sac present. A fetal pole and HB is definitely not expected that early! I'm so sorry they have caused you such worry and how terrible that they would suggest immediate termination, it just doesn't make sense. Are you able to go in for a repeat scan in 7 days or so?

i'm worried ladies... my hcg level 3 days ago was at 11k+ at 6 weeks 1 day. after two days, my hcg increased but was only measured at 14k+, an increase of less than 3,000.

the past two days have nothing but stressful at work for me. i recently resigned (just yesterday, effective immediately) due to the stress i felt during a peak day, standing all day and feeling a strain on my back and lower abdomen....

now my OB is asking for a repeat quantitative hcg test tomorrow. praying to God it increases at a better, higher rate than 3k.

I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and my HCG has never been measured. Honestly I don't know why doctors and midwives analyse it, I got through my last two pregnancies without ever knowing it either, it just creates more worry and I'm sure it's one of those things that is different for everyone, no pregnancy is ever the same. Sometimes I wish the doctors would just let our bodies do what need it needs to do. I hope it works out for you and all is well, try not to stress too much about it :hugs:

I have so much trouble grocery shopping. I don't know why but every time I'm in a supermarket my tiredness and nausea hits at once.
I think its a combination of the fluroescent lights, annoying slow people who block aisles and all the smells. My grocery bill has been lower the last few weeks because I just don't feel like thinking about food when I shop, everything grosses me out and I get so tired I just want to get out fast.
I got cranky there today because I was trying to rush through because all I could think about was getting home to nap and someone parked their trolley in the middle of the aisle on a diagonal angle and bent over to a shelf blocking the aisle. I almost lost it and had to take a deep breath before saying "excuse me" because I can't stand it when people are so oblivous to other people who may be trying to get through.
Then I walked past a group of people who REEKED of cigarette smoke (you know when people smoke in their house or car and they smell like ashtrays) and I almost barfed.
And then the meat section with its smells :sick:
I would send OH to do it but our bill seems to double when he shops and he buys all kinds of weird stuff and nothing I actually need to cook with. I might have to start ordering my groceries online until 2nd trimester.

I went in for my scan.....i was 5 weeks 3 days........the us only showed a sac measuring 5 weeks and 4.

when my doctor met with us she said we should abort now because it isn't a viablei pregnancy.........i blighted ovum.

idk what is going on.

i don't have bleeding - i had cramping (not that bad) last week. idk what to do but im so nervous! any success stories here?!?

I agree with waiting before you do anything!! 5 weeks is too early to diagnose anything especially if the see a sac measuring properly. I went for a scan where they only saw a sac then went back 5 days later and saw baby and heartbeat. I hate how doctors make us worry so early when so much development is happening now. Check out this website https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy. :hugs:

And I have had a mmc which was diagnosed because baby was measuring weeks behind. Don't lose hope :)

so ms has now showed up and im sure its here to stay its not so fun but maybe its a sign baby is doing good :)

i get it sometimesa after sex lol dh wonders if its him, but its not just sucks

when my doctor met with us she said we should abort now because it isn't a viable pregnancy.........i blighted ovum.

idk what is going on.

start googling 5 week 3 day ultrasounds and you'll find what you have is completely normal.

https://www.babycenter.com/400_5-week-4-day-ultrasound-didnt-show-heartbeat_670137_887.bc a few sonographers here say it's normal

https://www.babycenter.com/400_five-weeks-and-3-days-and-no-fetus_1705412_202.bc this one here has someone in the comments say a friend had no fetus and 5 weeks or 6 weeks but it turned up at 7 weeks.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090605113513AAPOTEN another one that ended in a successfull pregnancy.

I'm sorry for your stress but it's definitly too early to be saying you should have an termination for a non-viable pregnancy.

This is why my doctor told me scans before 7 weeks are useless, they cause more damage than good and most need to be re-scanned in the following 2 weeks anyway because it's just too early to be scanned.

Mamaspath: I agree with the above posters. All you should see is a sac. It's good that its measuring right on. Did the Dr. give you a blood test and schedule another? Thats the most accurate way of seeing if your pregnancy is progressing at your stage. Try not to be to worried. :hugs:

idk what is going on.

I agree with the above posters. My Ob advised me to have a scan somewhere between 7-9weeks as before this time you may not see anything.

I have also had a MMC but my baby was measuring 6w6d at 10w4d.

:hugs: Hope you get another scan and get some good news.

Mammas path as the others have said - it's way too early!!!!!

so ms has now showed up and im sure its here to stay its not so fun but maybe its a sign baby is doing good :)

i get it sometimesa after sex lol dh wonders if its him, but its not just sucks

I tell dh he made me sick. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"