January Jellybeans 2013!...

thank you ladies for all the encouragement.............im literally in tears.

All the success stories are helping me!!!!!

i miscarried at 12 weeks in december so i'm just praying to GOD that this isn't the end for me...........

the doctor did not want to take blood again and when I asked for another ultrasound she was hesitant and said okay and I have another scan on the 15th

I have mild crampiness on the right side.....which the tech said the sac was attached to the right side of my uterus.........im thinking normal........no bleeding or spotting....

Hoping for progress in the next couple weeks! but i figure if in fact that it is a bo my body will tell me.........i don't wanna take the pills!

I agree with everyone else. It's too early to be making that decision. I know it's hard to wait, but give it a week or so for the baby to grow. Changes to your blood tests and u/s should be able to give you more info. :hugs:

What are you ladies doing to stay fit?

I am starting a new, temporary job tomorrow away from my family. I'm trying to take advantage of this time from my family to make some healthy habits. Today I went swimming (treading water) for 20 minutes and later I rode a recumbent bike for 10 minutes. I have an opportunity to do some group exercise classes at the local gym, but I'm a little nervous about it. I was not the most active before getting pregnant. I would maybe do a dancing game on my XBOX kinect twice a week.

What are you ladies doing to stay fit?

I am starting a new, temporary job tomorrow away from my family. I'm trying to take advantage of this time from my family to make some healthy habits. Today I went swimming (treading water) for 20 minutes and later I rode a recumbent bike for 10 minutes. I have an opportunity to do some group exercise classes at the local gym, but I'm a little nervous about it. I was not the most active before getting pregnant. I would maybe do a dancing game on my XBOX kinect twice a week.

I work full time as a nurse so that is me keeping fit lol On my days off at the moment I can barely get out of bed I am that tired..I am just going into work now and I am dreading falling asleep on the patients :wacko:

mamaspath: I would not worry about it yet. I have had spotting since 5w5d. I had a scan at 5w6d (based on LMP, but it looks like I am off now by 3 days), anyway and there was just the sac and maybe the yolk but it was not conclusive. Then one week later I had another scan and there was the heartbeat. This is too early to tell and I would let your body do its thing for now. If you are not in pain and you are not having a heavy bleed, give it some time and hope that all will be ok.

i miscarried at 12 weeks in december so i'm just praying to GOD that this isn't the end for me...........

the doctor did not want to take blood again and when I asked for another ultrasound she was hesitant and said okay and I have another scan on the 15th

I have mild crampiness on the right side.....which the tech said the sac was attached to the right side of my uterus.........im thinking normal........no bleeding or spotting....

Hoping for progress in the next couple weeks! but i figure if in fact that it is a bo my body will tell me.........i don't wanna take the pills!

hey you, Don't i know you???? :) From the Tubal reversal board (one of them or two LOL) CONGRATS!!!!!! I am due jan too:) :)

I had a scan at 5weeks and only saw a sac, nothing else:) Scan at 6w3d saw a baby with a nice HB

Hu all. And there I was thinking I'd done the worst part of the sickness. Have had none for 2/3 days and then this morning BAM! in the middle of B&Q. I was so embarrassed, the shops assistant was like 'heavy night?' DH stepped in and soon put her straight, her whole attitude to me changed instantly. Wasn't nice :(

Hu all. And there I was thinking I'd done the worst part of the sickness. Have had none for 2/3 days and then this morning BAM! in the middle of B&Q. I was so embarrassed, the shops assistant was like 'heavy night?' DH stepped in and soon put her straight, her hole attitude to me changed instantly. Wasn't nice :(

What a bitch!!! Glad DH valiantly defended you :D

I have bled for BM before, if the blood isn't from your vagina I think you can relax honey :hugs:

ok ladies, sorry if this is TMI for ppl but this morning i went to wipe after going to the potty (#1 and #2) and there was a little redish blood.... it scared the CRAP out of me!!! the couple days i have been needing to have a BM and so i wipe alot which kinda makes me have light dabs of blood when i wipe my butt area. So i dont know if thats what it was this morning? I wiped my vaginal area again to make sure it wasnt continuous blood and it was clean as day with a tad discharge that was creamy colored.

I am SO scared.... i know i need to calm down, but what happened last MC was i wiped and got one wipe of blood, then wiped againa nd nothing... then and hour or 2 later i was dripping blood MCing.

My BB's arent sore like they were yestrerday and my lower back hurts a tad, so its making me worry..... i PRAY this is jsut somthing stupid and not my baby having problems:nope:

calm down and breathe. I know its really scary, chances are its nothing serious bt if you are still worried you should ring a gp or midwife and have a chat and they should put your mind at rest. :hugs:

all i could do is call the "on call" number and its just nurses.... and i know waht tehy are going to say..... call back if the bleeding gets worse... but thats what im afraid of is the bleeding to get worse! i keep running to the bathroom every 30 min to wipe and check, but seems fine right now, but its jsut scary.... i was thinking for sure this is my sticky beanie since i was diagnosed with low progesterone and this pregnancy iv been on supplements to help. I hope its just my butt being sensitive from having to wipe it. Hubby has a baseball game today and i def. dont wanna MC while im there watching bc thatd be so hard. i feel like im gunna be paranoid all day!

Don't worry. I had this too. My OBGYN said it can be common to have some spotting with your bm. If you bleed more and it is bright red, then be worried a little. But a little bit with a bm was pretty common according to my doc.

good...... i havent had any blood since at all so was i thinking it was just from the BM. scared the creepies outta me tho! i HATE seeing blood ANYWHERE in that area

Anyone else have mild cramping start at week 6?

YES! Ive noticed it more off and on.... nothing major tho... but defo feel somthing going on down there. Hope its all good! Next week if my scan!!!!

One of my best friends has her 8 week scan tomorrow, i hope everything goes well for her!!

OMG, i cant beleive im 6 weeks! Iv never made it this far!! Im over my longest by a week, this is so amazing for me! I really really hope this is my little sticky one

cant wait for everyone to finish up there scans that are still due!

hey mammaspath, i just got on this morning and saw your post...
please calm down, for you and for baby..
i had slight spotting from BM, my drs and midwives say its completely normal especially during pregnancy since you may be constipated and that causes LOTS of irritation in your bowels...
you said u wiped right after and nothing right?? if your still worried call and go in for an appt when your office opens....
how far along are you??:hugs::hugs:

hey mammaspath, i just got on this morning and saw your post...
please calm down, for you and for baby..
i had slight spotting from BM, my drs and midwives say its completely normal especially during pregnancy since you may be constipated and that causes LOTS of irritation in your bowels...
you said u wiped right after and nothing right?? if your still worried call and go in for an appt when your office opens....
how far along are you??:hugs::hugs:

im 6 weeks today! Yes after the initial wipe i wiped and it was spot clean and has been ever since.... i think it just freaked me out, i noticed i have been consipated latley yet have to go #2 quite a bit if that makes sense and i have to wipe so much which causes it to irritate my bum area and iv noticed mini dabs of blood before when i wiped my rear bc of that, so im thinking it was probably from build up while i was sleeping and when i got up in the morning it was residual, or thats just what im hoping and what im sticking to. I have my scan next week so i think (think...) i can hold out til that long to see beanie!

I'm 9 weeks on wednesday and have been having some sharp pains and cramping off and on for a few days. I know everything is moving and growing but it has me really freaked out. Any one else have this? For some reason the closer I get to 12 weeks the more scared I get that something will happen. My dh keeps telling me were ok but it's hard to believe. I have my first scan in 2 and a half weeks and I think the wait is part of what's getting to me. I just want to know my little beaner is safe and healthy...

I go to the doctors tomorrow! Unfortunately, since I'm military its probably just going to be a referral to an OB, but we'll see. At least it will get the ball rolling!

I'm 9 weeks on wednesday and have been having some sharp pains and cramping off and on for a few days. I know everything is moving and growing but it has me really freaked out. Any one else have this? For some reason the closer I get to 12 weeks the more scared I get that something will happen. My dh keeps telling me were ok but it's hard to believe. I have my first scan in 2 and a half weeks and I think the wait is part of what's getting to me. I just want to know my little beaner is safe and healthy...

those are totally normal symptoms hun. I know its super scary in the 1st tri, if anything call your midwife/Dr. and they can reassure you things are ok and thats a normal feeling

Hi ladies. Having to catch up again. I don't get on much during the weekend. I'm so glad to see everyone still here and talking about all the changes going on! I love seeing everyone gain another day and another week. This week I will hit 10 weeks. It's weird to think it will be 10 weeks already. I'm hoping ms is going to give me a break soon. I feel ( knock on wood) as if it is easing up. Poor DH ... I'm not sure he can take it much longer. I want to try and get some housework done as it has gotten out of control!
It is so rainy here today. Lots of thunder and very dark so I just want to curl up with DD and sleep! :winkwink:

Here's to another happy week of tiny :baby: growing!!!

I worry at the slightest thing, especially when I was earlier in gestation, and after the suspected ectopic. Every time I would go to the toilet I would be petrified of bleeding etc, every tummy pain or ache I would think the worse, but I am here at 9 weeks 3 days. What I do know is I tend to stress myself out with over thinking. Every pregnancy is different and what happens to one lady is sometimes the complete opposite to another.

Trying not to worry is easier said than done I know, but I have now calmed down and relaxed a little, although I do reserve the right to come on here and post worrying things :)
Some people don't believe in fate, I too am a sceptic sometimes but hubby has always said to me what will be will be. By no means does that take the worry away but I try to take a little from it and also the support from all of you ladies and I hope we'll be there for each other through the nxt 9 months and beyond x

Sassy_mom - my house looks like a bomb has exploded. I just can't summon the energy to do anything and when I do it takes hours because I have to keep resting. Hubby does try to keep things tidy but it's never the same as the way you do it, is it? Although I am not complaining!

Sorry to hear about the ms. I thought mie had settled and then I threw up in the store earlier, was so embarassing. Hope yours stays away. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->