January Jellybeans 2013!...

Well, all they had me do today was pee in a cup, then they called me an hour later and told me I am pregnant. I go back tomorrow for in-processing. Sometimes I really dislike being military.

Well, all they had me do today was pee in a cup, then they called me an hour later and told me I am pregnant. I go back tomorrow for in-processing. Sometimes I really dislike being military.

Are you in the military?

well i go for my scan in 2 hours, i am so scared that im already shaking and on the werge of crying!!! dnt know why i have got myself in such a state.
have decided to go on my own aswell this time, couldnt cope with some one elses emotions if some thing is wrong.

well i go for my scan in 2 hours, i am so scared that im already shaking and on the werge of crying!!! dnt know why i have got myself in such a state.
have decided to go on my own aswell this time, couldnt cope with some one elses emotions if some thing is wrong.

Good luck, I'll be thinking of you! I felt the same way yesterday, all day! Keep us posted.

Loving all the scan pictures..cannot wait for mine but it wont be for another 6 weeks when I am 12 weeks :wacko:

Good luck Alan! My second scan is tomorrow at 10am and I'm already so nervous and all my symptoms have gone!

well had scan, could see bean and heartbeat but it is only measuring 6weeks 3days not 8 weeks. So gotta go back in 2 weeks for a another scan. But they said it looked healthy for 6 weeks. Will try and load the pictures later.
Cant decide if its good news or not, i had an early scan with last pregnancy and it measured wrong and i miscarried a few weeks later. Lets hope my dates are wrong!
If all goes well my new due date will be 27th jan!

well had scan, could see bean and heartbeat but it is only measuring 6weeks 3days not 8 weeks. So gotta go back in 2 weeks for a another scan. But they said it looked healthy for 6 weeks. Will try and load the pictures later.
Cant decide if its good news or not, i had an early scan with last pregnancy and it measured wrong and i miscarried a few weeks later. Lets hope my dates are wrong!

When did you get your BFP? Do you think there is a chance you ovulated 1.5 weeks later than you thought?

congrats on the great scans!!! Yippeeee!!

Alan-is it very well possible u got your dates wrong? when did u start testing + for HPT? hopefully beanie is just a slow growing and will have a growth spurt!

my best girlfriend just had her ultrasound yesterday thinking she was 8 weeks but showed 7 weeks 1 day with a strong HB. I think she just got her dates wrong bc she didnt really do much to track ov.

I REALLY hope everything goes smooth for me next week as we had always mentioned how perfect it would be to grow big together with babies!

When did you get your BFP? Do you think there is a chance you ovulated 1.5 weeks later than you thought?

Got my BFP 3rd of May. Its possible, my cycle had been all over the place after the mc last year, i thought it was back to normal, but could of ovulated later.
Nothing i can do now except wait and see if it grows. gona be a long 2 weeks!

Alan-is it very well possible u got your dates wrong? when did u start testing + for HPT? hopefully beanie is just a slow growing and will have a growth spurt!

started testing around the begining of may, got very faint positive results, got a strong positve around 10th may. But LMP was 10th april.

I have just returned from the scan and I am not feeling like speaking:cry:

The sack has grown but only 4mm and is still empty.

Had another HCG blood test and will get my results at 6.00pm - have been told to prepare for the worst, the best I can hope for is a m/c the worst is an ectopic.

I'm trying to remain positive but it's so hard, maybe mine is the miracle babies you hear about:happydance:

Thanks for your support ladies, will update later.

:hugs:

X

Had another HCG blood test and will get my results at 6.00pm - have been told to prepare for the worst, the best I can hope for is a m/c the worst is an ectopic.

I'm trying to remain positive but it's so hard, maybe mine is the miracle babies you hear about:happydance:

X

So sorry, garfie :hugs:

X

Thinking of you! Big :hugs:

When I had my scan two weeks ago at 8 weeks she said to me I think you are measuring more like 7 weeks, when she produced the computer report I was band on 8+0 which is what I thought I was.

Hopefully it is just because your cycles were out and all will be ok at the next one x

started testing around the begining of may, got very faint positive results, got a strong positve around 10th may. But LMP was 10th april.

thats so odd bc a dark BFP usually for indicates atleast 4 weeks... maybe bc its so early its hard to date that well bc the beanie is so small.. i guess the 2 weeks will give better information when the time comes. Im hoping all the best for you and :baby: hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->