January Jellybeans 2013!...

Ok, this is kind of weird, but yeah... I have a friend that lives here in Dallas too, she is from my home country. We were hanging out a lot, but she became to absorbing of my time and would call me a whole bunch, text me another whole bunch and would tell me every single drama she would have. She started getting on my nerves even before I got pregnant, but once I knew I was pregnant she started to really annoy me. She would worry me too much with her boy drama to a point where she would resend me his messages even when I asked her not too. She has been that way with her parents and sister and I guess she just thought it would be the same way with me, but it got to a point where I got really upset one time that she wouldn't stop calling me because she had had a fight with the guy and I WAS TRYING TO NOT STRESS, we were out in the heat looking for new apartments and I had her nagging on the back of my head. Well anyhow, now.. everytime she talks to me I get the same feeling I get with chicken... :S hahahaha I get to the point where I feel like she triggers my sickness! She got to a point where she said that I was just probably sad about my pregnancy and that that was why I was acting out on her... LOL. Has this happened to any of you? Where morning sickness turns on you for a person?

I love my hubz dearly but last night everything he did annoyed me and i screamed! whereas today, I love him and want him home after work insead of playing softball lol...

i wont lie, right now im really craving a BUFFALO CHICKEN SANDWHICH... im sorry i know you hate chicken lol..

MS still here :wacko: ... It is official. I have lost my marbles. :haha: 1 month straight ... every single day .. I want this gone. My brother in law's girlfriend is almost 7 months pregnant and she never had one day of even feeling nauseous. Totally unfair.

DH is ready to find out what we are having. :haha: I just hope he doesn't get upset if it isn't what he wants. I know that can happen. To be honest I think we both kind of have our heart set ... but on my end I will just be happy knowing it is a healthy :baby: I think he really would like to be there for the next u/s. This part of the pregnancy is kind of hard for him to be a part of and he didn't get to see :baby: when they did it. He likes to rub my stomach a little at night even though there is nothing as far as a bump. I know he is very excited.

Another big thing I am wishing is for the odd tastes to go away. I can't eat dairy at all. It was like that when I was pregnant with my daughter. It eventually quit ... still not sure why it does it now. Especially when calcium is so important. You would think my body would want me to have it. :shrug:

Peaches are wonderful right now. I love them and they help me to feel a little better. We actually have a peach tree and were so excited that it was full this year ... except our peaches have peach scab so now they are all no good. :nope: Very upset. :shrug: Guess I will stock up at the store. I'm also craving veggies. A good stir fry would be wonderful!! May call my mom who makes the best and see if she can't whip out one for me one night. :haha:

What is going on with all you ladies out there?
Happy Growing :baby: all!

iv been eating peaches latley also! and i love eating steamed veggies, yum yum!

i get morning sickness but its not terrible where i actually vomit. I just get queezy and feel like i might have to puke but never do. Always happens between 10am-1pm. I also notice it comes back with certain foods i eat or smell.... like i love pizza but i ate some for lunch and i feel like its making me sick...i also love gyros which i made for dinner over the weekend and i was excited to eat one but then when i started cooking them it made me really queezy.... you know that feeling if u ate WAY too much and your about to ralph all over, thats how i get even when i didnt eat really anything.

oh well, i dont mind the feeling i guess... ill probably be retracting my words if i start vomiting every day for a couple weeks.

1 week until my scan WAHOO!

I have my glucose tolerance test tomorrow at 8.40am so have to starve from 10 tonight. Not looking forward to it because I know how bad my ms is when my stomach is empty :(

Why are you doing your glucose test so early?

My dad is diabetic and I'm also higher risk because I'm overweight
I'm having one now (10 wks), one at 18 and one at 26

I gotta stop coming in here, all this talk about food is making me hungry. Now I want chinese stir fry veggies, maybe some chop suey.

I gotta stop coming in here, all this talk about food is making me hungry. Now I want chinese stir fry veggies, maybe some chop suey.

I was craving Chinese not so long ago! Had to have it, and boy did I enjoy it! Hahaha.

My dad is diabetic and I'm also higher risk because I'm overweight
I'm having one now (10 wks), one at 18 and one at 26

Oh. I was just curious, because I had GD with dd and they're making me do one early at 16 weeks this time and then another at 26 (that's all I know of so far) I'm hoping I don't have to deal with that again this pregnancy.. And I'm especially not looking forward to that drink twice. :sick:

Was it nasty? I'm so hoping I pass ok and don't have it. I think also because I've transferred to a different hospital they have no base records for me as it is in a different district so maybe that's another reason why. I did think 10 wks was quite early but I am quite a bit overweight plus dad so guess at a higher risk.

I'm not looking forwar to it as my ms is really bad on an empty stomach

Just thought I'd share! I made this for my Husband even before we were pregnant (around feb), and now it's just the perfect FB Profile picture, haha!

Attachments

• uandibby.jpg
    uandibby.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 11
I thought it was super nasty. It's like a chalky super sweet orange drink (although I've heard some places have different flavors to choose from) You have a certain amount of time to drinkk it and you have to keep it down or else you have to start all over. I can imagine it'll be pretty hard for you with ms, I would suggest going as early as you can so you can get it over with and eat.. After you drink it you have to sit there for an hour and then they do a blood draw.. So ya it def sucks.. The hospital I did it at gave me a breakfast voucher for the hospital after the test.. :haha: Good luck!! :hugs:

My morning sickness has stopped the last few days. I'm only 8.5 weeks so I thought I would have a while to go, I'm hoping everything is ok. I have my ultrasound tomorrow. Excited but nervous about that.

Darkstar - good luck for tomorrow, let us know how it goes.

Snow angel - on my form it says it is lucozade which isn't too bad, it's just a really sugary 'sports', and I use that word loosely, drink. My appointment is 8.40am so will be early and have to sit for two hours so till 10.40! I'll be taking a book and my iPad with me for sure!

I had the glucose test with my last pregnancy. I think I'll have to do it this time too as my mother is diabetic. With my last pregnancy I did it and they said it came back as abnormal (or whatever) so they made me do a longer test and then said all was fine.

Hi ladies. So I had prepared my self from last Fridays scan and was positive it would be blighted ovum or missed miscarriage (yolk was seen) and was just trying to cope with whether it would be d&c or misoprostal route. I'm not a pessimist but just like to be prepared for the worst as that's where all the signs were pointing. Was hoping for some clarity at my scan today...

Instead I was given more hope and I am now in limbo again, although I believe the outcome not to be good just not quite sure what the specific diagnosis will be :( today the dr confirmed that a 7 week fetus was present (I should be 7w6d based on O day). Looks like I skipped the whole (tiny fetal pole phase). The problem was that it was not clearly defined. Quite hard to see but the measurement was large but quite blurred if that makes sense. I am quite thin and drank lots of water today do no excuses there. The dr said he saw a flutter (heartbeat) which we saw afterwards as well, however it was not strong enough to measure the beats per minute. It was my own OBGYN who was on call today and he was very optimistic. Wants to see me at his office Tuesday for an in office ultrasound again.

The nurse just called and said she was so sorry to inform me that my numbers only went up to 32,222 today from 27,000 Friday. Doesn't look good.

Hi ladies. So I had prepared my self from last Fridays scan and was positive it would be blighted ovum or missed miscarriage (yolk was seen) and was just trying to cope with whether it would be d&c or misoprostal route. I'm not a pessimist but just like to be prepared for the worst as that's where all the signs were pointing. Was hoping for some clarity at my scan today...

Instead I was given more hope and I am now in limbo again, although I believe the outcome not to be good just not quite sure what the specific diagnosis will be :( today the dr confirmed that a 7 week fetus was present (I should be 7w6d based on O day). Looks like I skipped the whole (tiny fetal pole phase). The problem was that it was not clearly defined. Quite hard to see but the measurement was large but quite blurred if that makes sense. I am quite thin and drank lots of water today do no excuses there. The dr said he saw a flutter (heartbeat) which we saw afterwards as well, however it was not strong enough to measure the beats per minute. It was my own OBGYN who was on call today and he was very optimistic. Wants to see me at his office Tuesday for an in office ultrasound again.

The nurse just called and said she was so sorry to inform me that my numbers only went up to 32,222 today from 27,000 Friday. Doesn't look good.

Thinking of you and hoping it all works out. It sounds like you may have a little fighter who doesn't want to give up.

MamaOfOne - wow you have been on a roller coaster.
After a certain point the HGC levels out, well not as such levels out but doesn't double as it does in early pregnancy - would that be why? It still rose.

I have everything crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->