January Jellybeans 2013!...

Oh Garfie, I am sending you all the hugs and positive thought I have in me....

x x x

sorry to hear garfie :hugs:

I hope you get the better of the outcome, no one should have to go thru things like this.... just breaks my heart

oh garfie im so sorry to hear of your news.......my heart goes out to you.
hugs to you!

congrats on the great scans!!! Yippeeee!!

Alan-is it very well possible u got your dates wrong? when did u start testing + for HPT? hopefully beanie is just a slow growing and will have a growth spurt!

started testing around the begining of may, got very faint positive results, got a strong positve around 10th may. But LMP was 10th april.

thats so odd bc a dark BFP usually for indicates atleast 4 weeks... maybe bc its so early its hard to date that well bc the beanie is so small.. i guess the 2 weeks will give better information when the time comes. Im hoping all the best for you and :baby: hun :hugs:

Thanks, been checking and double checking dates, im pretty sure they are right cos i also did the digtal tests that tell you how long since you concieved. have booked an appointment with a midwife next week for a chat. trying to stay positive, if its ment to be it will be, if not we can always try again.

Garfie,maybe the dates are off and is why babies measuring smaller???
i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, FX'D FOR YOU AND BABY sorry to hear this. keep your head up, you may just have the miracle baby :)
please keep us posted, as soon as you know at 6 pm let us know. :hugs: im here for you!!! :hugs:
get some rest:sleep::cloud9:
I have just returned from the scan and I am not feeling like speaking:cry:

The sack has grown but only 4mm and is still empty.

Had another HCG blood test and will get my results at 6.00pm - have been told to prepare for the worst, the best I can hope for is a m/c the worst is an ectopic.

I'm trying to remain positive but it's so hard, maybe mine is the miracle babies you hear about:happydance:

Thanks for your support ladies, will update later.

:hugs:

X

Alan-is it very well possible u got your dates wrong? when did u start testing + for HPT? hopefully beanie is just a slow growing and will have a growth spurt!

started testing around the begining of may, got very faint positive results, got a strong positve around 10th may. But LMP was 10th april.

thats so odd bc a dark BFP usually for indicates atleast 4 weeks... maybe bc its so early its hard to date that well bc the beanie is so small.. i guess the 2 weeks will give better information when the time comes. Im hoping all the best for you and :baby: hun :hugs:

Thanks, been checking and double checking dates, im pretty sure they are right cos i also did the digtal tests that tell you how long since you concieved. have booked an appointment with a midwife next week for a chat. trying to stay positive, if its ment to be it will be, if not we can always try again.

Thinking about you... hoping baby is a slow grower :flower:

Thats a great attitude! stay positive. Just think of how in LOVE you are going to be and thankful things happend the way they did once u get to hold your little one bc ull be so happy its that particular little one u fell in love with whether its this time around or in the near future :hugs:

Had another HCG blood test and will get my results at 6.00pm - have been told to prepare for the worst, the best I can hope for is a m/c the worst is an ectopic.

I'm trying to remain positive but it's so hard, maybe mine is the miracle babies you hear about:happydance:

X

Thinking of you!! :hugs: Let us know what news you get today.

Well, all they had me do today was pee in a cup, then they called me an hour later and told me I am pregnant. I go back tomorrow for in-processing. Sometimes I really dislike being military.

Are you in the military?

No, my husband is a marine. I just feel like they are throwing me through loops. First they tell me I have to schedule an appointment with my primary care physician and he has to refer me elsewhere, so I do, like a month ago, and the soonest appointment he has is June. Then I get there, and they have me in the system under my own social security number, which is a problem since as a dependent I should be under my husband's, so everyone is confused. And then they tell me I don't need to have the appointment with my primary and to just go give a sample at a lab and they'll call me. So I go pee in a cup and they call me an hour after I get off base to tell me that I'm pregnant, thanks for the update, and now I have to find a new time that I can go in when my husband doesn't have work. I'm just frustrated. And that's still just to do the preliminary paperwork and in-processing and blood work.

Garfie- I'm so sorry to hear your news, you're in my heart. Your attitude is wonderful though, staying positive is the best thing you can do.

i hear ya..... i hate being taken throught the round-about with Dr. things especially INSURANCE things.... gosh, it feels like my head is going to explode sometimes.

You saying stuff like this about insurance makes me appriciate the NHS even more! :)

Well, all they had me do today was pee in a cup, then they called me an hour later and told me I am pregnant. I go back tomorrow for in-processing. Sometimes I really dislike being military.

Are you in the military?

No, my husband is a marine. I just feel like they are throwing me through loops. First they tell me I have to schedule an appointment with my primary care physician and he has to refer me elsewhere, so I do, like a month ago, and the soonest appointment he has is June. Then I get there, and they have me in the system under my own social security number, which is a problem since as a dependent I should be under my husband's, so everyone is confused. And then they tell me I don't need to have the appointment with my primary and to just go give a sample at a lab and they'll call me. So I go pee in a cup and they call me an hour after I get off base to tell me that I'm pregnant, thanks for the update, and now I have to find a new time that I can go in when my husband doesn't have work. I'm just frustrated. And that's still just to do the preliminary paperwork and in-processing and blood work.

Garfie- I'm so sorry to hear your news, you're in my heart. Your attitude is wonderful though, staying positive is the best thing you can do.

That just sounds ridiculous! I think if they had called me and said you're pregnant I would have had to say ya think? :haha: Sorry you are having to jump through all these hoops. I hope you can get situated with a doctor soon.

Well, I'm probably going to drag my husband back to the hospital today anyway and just deal with his grumpiness. Maybe things will get better. I'm trying not to stress myself out, but this whole thing is so frustrating. I would like to have an actually OB appointment before the end of my first trimester, but if I have to wait another month for an available time, it just isn't going to happen. They kept telling me, "Pregnancy is so common on military bases, don't worry, everything will get taken care of eventually." Like that was supposed to make me feel better. Thanks for telling me there is nothing special or unique about this baby I'm growing and that everything will get done "eventually." I'm so glad I won't be giving birth until after my husband is out.

I just wanted to say that last night (this morning) at 3 a.m. I was reading back through some of the posts here from the last few days, and I saw all the posts about apples and cheese. Let's just say OH had a taste of what's to come - out he went to buy apples and cheese in the middle of the night. :haha:

I just wanted to say that last night (this morning) at 3 a.m. I was reading back through some of the posts here from the last few days, and I saw all the posts about apples and cheese. Let's just say OH had a taste of what's to come - out he went to buy apples and cheese in the middle of the night. :haha:

Ooops! That was my fault! Sorry Shelby's OH!

X

Will pray for your miracle baby!

I have my glucose tolerance test tomorrow at 8.40am so have to starve from 10 tonight. Not looking forward to it because I know how bad my ms is when my stomach is empty :(

MS back on full force today. Phew! And ugh! At the same time.

How is everyone doing today?

i woke up this morning with my MS not tooo bad, i ate some soup and then got to work and almost hurled all over..i dont get why we complain when we dont have it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->