January Jellybeans 2013!...

I can't get the jelly jar to work in my signature some can help?

Kaiecee There are 4 asterisks in each banner that you have to remove to get the banner to work, i have an image on post one highlighting where the asterisks are.

But here it is anyway, copy and paste everything you see below but DELETE The FOUR Asterisks ****

[*URL="https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/972921-bringing-new-year-january-2013-preggo-eggos.html"][*IMG]https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/Januaryjellybeans2.png[/IMG*][/URL*]

I've been completely out of the posting loop but had to chime in that DH and I are team yellow just as we were with our twins. I was tempted to find out this round by DH doesn't want to and I agree now.
Things seem to be settling around here. We have made it through the first four weeks of deployment...time has dragged on. But, I'm trying to get myself in gear and get things done around the house so my husband can come home to an organized home! We haven't completely moved in/unpacked so I need to take advantage of the alone time and get it done. Also trying to start getting back into a workout routine. I want to be an in shape pregnant mamma!! Want my husband to come home to a toned wife whose also pregnant!
I have the nuchal scan tomorrow. Nervous but excited! Hope you all had a nice weekend! Not looking forward to work tomorrow but at least I have the scan first thing!!

AllieIA i also have my scan tomorrow, i've been excited for weeks but had some spotting on Saturday and now i'm nervous as all hell.

I can't believe you stayed team yellow for twins!! that's amazing. The magic at the birth finding out you had two little girls must of been AMAZING!!!!

Hey ladies, hope everyone is feeling good!

Had my 12 week scan today, was nice to see bubs wriggling around! Was put back a week so I'm only just 12 weeks not nearly 13 BOO!!

But all was well so that's the main thing :)

I know loads of other ladies had scans today & even more tomorrow so wishing you all healthy scans!!!

xxxxx

Does anyone have a gut feeling what there little jellybean is (sex wise i mean)?

Does anyone have a gut feeling what there little jellybean is (sex wise i mean)?

For my pregnancy with Eva i can't even explain how much of a gut feeling i had that it was a boy, everything from dreams to signs! i was just sure i was having a boy... she was born a girl

So i don't hold my validity to the "gut feeling" and while the first few weeks this time i thought i was having a girl i now think that i'm having a boy. I don't know why i just think boy... but like i said i got it wrong last time. haha

I have a feeling I'm having another boy, mainly because of my very bad MS, the same I had with Jacob.
I have my scan on Thursday, can't wait!
Debating on wether to get another sick note from doctors, I've been off work for 5 weeks now, but I can't function at all.
Not sure what to do.

I've a feeling I'm having a little boy, but I don't have a really strong gut feeling like I did with Louis. Staying team yellow again so we'll see.

I'm really thinking boy! I have more MS this time around. DD put a baby boy app on my phone, when she could've chose unisex or girl. I just feel like its a boy. I had a dream its a boy.

With DD.. I knew she was a girl. I had a dream. I wanted a girl so bad, after I had always wanted my boy the protector first. I went shopping with a friend and ran into a big sign that said "Chloe" which was the name we had picked out for her. I didn't buy it. That night told DH about it... He said how could you not spend the $8 on that sign. You may regret it. I said We don't know if its a girl. I then decided to get that sign. 2 weeks later we found out she was indeed Chloe.

My gut feeling changes daily! Hahahaha one minute I think girl one minute boy. My friend said she did that chinese gender predictor for all of her friends and it always was accurate. If that's the case than boy for me!

I have an appt tomorrow but its not a scan. The receptionsit said it was a routin OB appt. What the hell does that mean? I want a damn scan! I javent had one since I was 9 weeks!

I'm so fidgety today, got my scan at 2:50 and its dragging!! I feel like Im having a girl this time, mainly because Im definitly not blooming skin and hair wise and Im craving sweet things.

Good luck to all the ladies having scans today, hoping theres lots of fluttery beans :)

Jrowenj: You might not have another scan until the gender scan and that may be it for the entire pregnancy. I'm in Ohio... And usually after you get far enough along the Dr. listens to babies HB via doppler... then measures your belly.

You may get a growth scan in your third tri. But barring no complications that may be it.

It's been a couple of weeks since I posted in here, oops! :( But I have been popping in every so often to read and see what's been happening. I haven't been spending alot of time on the computer in general!

Had a viral/throat infection on and off for the past couple of weeks and last week I had a terrible migraine that lasted for two days!!! I ended up at the Dr's for that, he put me on some tablets that are safe for me to take when I have a migraine, while carrying my jellybean. Phew!

I have my next scan on Thursday 28th June. Excited! my last scan was bittersweet as I was carrying twins but one was non-viable at 5 weeks (I was 6w 6d at scan). Jellybean looked healthy tho, with a heart beat of 156bpm WOW! ... I only saw the beat on the screen tho. I'm hoping we can hear it this time around, that would be so cool.

Sorry to the ladies who have sadly lost their LO's.... lots of gentle :hugs::hugs::hugs: to you all.

I felt I was having a boy last pregnancy. So much so I was buying blue clothes. Only to be told "it" was a girl. :haha:

This pregnancy I've had every feeling it was a boy. But all my dreams have been girl and dd only talks about a sister! Soooo I know one thing for sure it's def a girl or a boy. :rofl: I'll find out hopefully July 25th. :flower:

Jrowenj: You might not have another scan until the gender scan and that may be it for the entire pregnancy. I'm in Ohio... And usually after you get far enough along the Dr. listens to babies HB via doppler... then measures your belly.

You may get a growth scan in your third tri. But barring no complications that may be it.

Awww man! That stinks! I wonder when gender scan will be??

Gender scan is 20 weeeks usually! Im shocked they didnt do a scan at 12 weeks for you because thats when they are supposed to measure the baby and tell you chances of ds (not the part to look forward to).

I go today for my scan and then I can tell everyone were expecting so excited!!!

Gender scan is 20 weeeks usually! Im shocked they didnt do a scan at 12 weeks for you because thats when they are supposed to measure the baby and tell you chances of ds (not the part to look forward to).

I go today for my scan and then I can tell everyone were expecting so excited!!!

I just called and they said the dr tomorrow will schedule an anatomical scan. I thought I would get a scan at 12 weeks too : (

Im in wisconsin and they only do scans at the 8 week and the 20 week (20 week is when they can tell you the sex bc they are doing the scan too look for abmornmailities) but my Dr. said they might have to do one at 12 weeks if they cant hear the babies heart on the doppler. i guess every visit from now on the Dr. uses a doppler to make sure the heart is beating good. She also said she would do a scan if she thought the baby might be in a awkward position or somthing....

ok, you are all going to think im crazy but im sick of NOT being sick like most of you with MS.... i get a tiny bit like 1 or 2 times a week but I feel like its nothing! SOOOO i had to break down and get a doppler bc im driving myself nuts and cant wait til my 12 week Dr. apt on July 17th. The only thing im freaked out about now is not hearing the heartbeat and freaking out more. I got the sonoline b 3hz. I hope it gets here this week! I want to be able to relax since im not having many symptoms anymore.... other than tired and a few headaches....

snowangel- thats a good idea about a tech school, but we dont have those here, all the students work thru the clinics and hospitals and get their practice with real Dr.s and patients.... so i wouldnt be able to do that

I keep sneezing alot!! which is a symptom i have had before i got my BFP! and i get that twinge/cramp feeling sometimes too when that happens.... so im taking that as a good sign thigns are still growing down there?

Im in wisconsin and they only do scans at the 8 week and the 20 week (20 week is when they can tell you the sex bc they are doing the scan too look for abmornmailities) but my Dr. said they might have to do one at 12 weeks if they cant hear the babies heart on the doppler. i guess every visit from now on the Dr. uses a doppler to make sure the heart is beating good. She also said she would do a scan if she thought the baby might be in a awkward position or somthing....

ok, you are all going to think im crazy but im sick of NOT being sick like most of you with MS.... i get a tiny bit like 1 or 2 times a week but I feel like its nothing! SOOOO i had to break down and get a doppler bc im driving myself nuts and cant wait til my 12 week Dr. apt on July 17th. The only thing im freaked out about now is not hearing the heartbeat and freaking out more. I got the sonoline b 3hz. I hope it gets here this week! I want to be able to relax since im not having many symptoms anymore.... other than tired and a few headaches....

snowangel- thats a good idea about a tech school, but we dont have those here, all the students work thru the clinics and hospitals and get their practice with real Dr.s and patients.... so i wouldnt be able to do that

I keep sneezing alot!! which is a symptom i have had before i got my BFP! and i get that twinge/cramp feeling sometimes too when that happens.... so im taking that as a good sign thigns are still growing down there?

Awwww dont stress!! You should start feeling really good now anyway! I love my doppler. Icheck on the baby like every 2 days an it really helps me relax!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->