January Jellybeans 2013!...

its just hard not having symptoms and hearing some ppl question why i dont have MS..... its starting to make me feel like when i go in for my 12 week scan its going to be a no brainer failure....

i keep trying to live off faith taht you ladies have said with previous pregnancies you didnt have ANY MS..... but ppl keep asking me how im feeling and i always say suprising good... and they look at me all worried. and considering what happend to my friend with seeing the HB and 2 weeks later it being gone, scares me...

I really hope getting this doppler can put my mind at rest, and i REALLY hope it doenst freak me out more where i panic and call the Dr. and they think im even more of a looney pregnant lady!

little j i have not really had any symptoms at all. I have done 3 scans already and baby is great! I go again today and I have been nervous because of the lack of symptoms but I just keep telling myself I am a lucky one!

its just hard not having symptoms and hearing some ppl question why i dont have MS..... its starting to make me feel like when i go in for my 12 week scan its going to be a no brainer failure....

i keep trying to live off faith taht you ladies have said with previous pregnancies you didnt have ANY MS..... but ppl keep asking me how im feeling and i always say suprising good... and they look at me all worried. and considering what happend to my friend with seeing the HB and 2 weeks later it being gone, scares me...

I really hope getting this doppler can put my mind at rest, and i REALLY hope it doenst freak me out more where i panic and call the Dr. and they think im even more of a looney pregnant lady!

I completely understand. The same thing that happened to ur friend happened to me in october.... you had a scan a week or so ago, right?

i hear ya, i keep feeling like im having a boy but then i feel like a girl...i cant wait for my gender scan AUGUST 6th!! my chinese gender prediction is also a boy!!
WHEN DO YOU HVE YOUR GENDER SCAN???/ soo exciting right???:flower::flower:
My gut feeling changes daily! Hahahaha one minute I think girl one minute boy. My friend said she did that chinese gender predictor for all of her friends and it always was accurate. If that's the case than boy for me!

I have an appt tomorrow but its not a scan. The receptionsit said it was a routin OB appt. What the hell does that mean? I want a damn scan! I javent had one since I was 9 weeks!

If it helps I have not had much MS either... Little wave of nausea here and there but I had a scan last week at 11 weeks and everything looked great!

i hear ya, i keep feeling like im having a boy but then i feel like a girl...i cant wait for my gender scan AUGUST 6th!! my chinese gender prediction is also a boy!!
WHEN DO YOU HVE YOUR GENDER SCAN???/ soo exciting right???:flower::flower:
My gut feeling changes daily! Hahahaha one minute I think girl one minute boy. My friend said she did that chinese gender predictor for all of her friends and it always was accurate. If that's the case than boy for me!

I have an appt tomorrow but its not a scan. The receptionsit said it was a routin OB appt. What the hell does that mean? I want a damn scan! I javent had one since I was 9 weeks!

I dunnoooo. I go to dr tmrw so i will ask tmrw! I cant wait any longerrrrr

Jro Im worried about the wait between 12 and 20 weeks for a scan, I really don't think I can wait that long!! I hate those boring check ups I always want a scan there and then too!!

Little j my symptoms pretty much went through all my 9 week stage, it was strange! Also my symptoms were very intermittent - check my journal. Don't worry it's perfectly normal, you'll probably find that you want them to go away when you get to 10 weeks or more.

Is anyone having one hour / two hour naps during the day!!? I am actually starting to feel like a baby myself just eating , sleeping, sicking up or feeling like I can't keep the food down, then feeling out out of this world hungry, not sleeping through the night with waking up to go for a pee or food! I am acting like a :baby: myself!!!!!

OMG, yes - I used to nap since I work so early (5am) but usually every other day, now I have to nap every day and I wake up and need to sleep longer, it ends up being 2 hrs before I can get out of bed... Hopefully that goes soon....

Hey all :)
so last week i'm all worried because all my symptoms disappear..then I wake up today and morning sickness has come back full force..I Thought it was supposed to start easing up not get worse. ? I felt so silly today having to stop working every two mins and go and sit infront of the fan lol

I was just telling my bump buddy that the same thing happened to me, I thought I was feeling better and then BAM, yesterday I was SUPER nauseous and today too.... Can't even eat breakfast...

Thanks jch, it's just not something I can help ATM!! It just hits me and wham I'm asleep!! Haha!

I completely understand. The same thing that happened to ur friend happened to me in october.... you had a scan a week or so ago, right?

yes, i had my scan on June 13th and the baby matched up for how far along i assumed i was and had a strong HB of 130BPM at 7 weeks 2 days. I hate being a worry wart.....

YES, that is one symptom that i cant shake (which in can handle) is being tired.... i feel SO lazy and dont like doing my normal "chores" around the house and i always feel i need to take a nap after i get home from work. usually an hour. One day i fell asleep and didnt wake til hubby came home and that was a 2 hour "nap!". and i slept like a rock, didnt move a muscle.... at 6 weeks preggers i had to get up EVERY night to pee... then week 7-8, i didnt really have to... now i the last fe nights iv had to get up again to pee in the middle of the night. But im on progesterone supplements which they say progesterone is a cause for frequent urination.

my doppler has shipped! I should get it in 2-3 days!! (i hope....)

yes, i had my scan on June 13th and the baby matched up for how far along i assumed i was and had a strong HB of 130BPM at 7 weeks 2 days. I hate being a worry wart.....

YES, that is one symptom that i cant shake (which in can handle) is being tired.... i feel SO lazy and dont like doing my normal "chores" around the house and i always feel i need to take a nap after i get home from work. usually an hour. One day i fell asleep and didnt wake til hubby came home and that was a 2 hour "nap!". and i slept like a rock, didnt move a muscle.... at 6 weeks preggers i had to get up EVERY night to pee... then week 7-8, i didnt really have to... now i the last fe nights iv had to get up again to pee in the middle of the night. But im on progesterone supplements which they say progesterone is a cause for frequent urination.

my doppler has shipped! I should get it in 2-3 days!! (i hope....)

Im sure everything is great then! Usually if the baby stops growing its bc of a chromosomal abnormality and USUALLY it will stop growing at 6-7 weeks and if u see hb it will be verrry low...so, youre bean is great!!!! If u need tips on using doppler let me know!

Jro's exactly right little j! Sounds like your bean is doing just fine!!

I still can't find boop on our doppler. I tried again last week, but got frustrated. Is it better to have a full or empty bladder?

Yep, I told DH if I put it any lower, it would be inside! I went all over, from belly button down and can only find myself in a few places. It's so upsetting

Yep, I told DH if I put it any lower, it would be inside! I went all over, from belly button down and can only find myself in a few places. It's so upsetting

Its very hard and frustrating! Dont give up. Someone told me to eat fruit before. I didnt get good consistent readings til 13 weeks!

At 12 weeks Eva was right on my pubic line and a little to the left

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->