January Jellybeans 2013!...

I hate when doctors do not listen to you!

well it looks like my internet is going to be playing up for about another week so i probably wont be changing post 1 for about 1 week but i'll try post lists so nothing get's lost.

So no worries lauren whatever your doc says tomorrow is fine. Just lemme know :) It might not even matter, your doc might let you have whatever day you want. I just know mine was adamant that it wasn't changing, even when i told him it lined up with my ovulations dates from opks and temping :-S which is crazy because i think my scan showing a 6 day difference is quite a big change, i mean when they would think i was 6 days over due i was actually only on my due date according to the scan. Plus every week when i hit like 24 weeks i would think "or according to my scan that's another 6 days away".... needless to say i have a different doctor this time!!!

I'm nearly 13 weeks now and my 'evening' sickness just keeps getting worse. My boobs are still sore too. When does it end? Please let it be soon!

Thought I would post my bump picture. I had to stand on my daughter's footstool to get in the mirror but at least I got the shot.

Very cute bump :)

We're home from vacation! We had lots of fun, but I think I got a UTI and I'm on Keflex for it. Drinking cranberry juice and eating yogurt to try and help, too. On our last night, we went to the beach and wrote Tess's name in the sand to have a wave wash it away. It was the hardest thing I've ever done, and we all cried (including the boys), but we needed to do it. It was our closure. Jonathan added his own piece to it, then both boys said goodbye and Jonathan blew her kisses. I have some pictures if anyone would like to see.

I am 12 weeks today and definitely starting to feel anxious. All the bad things started happening to Tess around this time. I'm scared, nervous and questioning everything. (I question a lack of symptoms, an additional symptom, my discharge, how much my boobs hurt during the day, everytime I move funny and feel something, every cramp, everything). I'm trying so hard to believe boop is okay though. My NT scan is this coming Wednesday and DH can't come (he'll be in California on a business trip), but I have a few friends and my cousin (Boop's godmother) who are all willing to come with me.

What a lovely thing to do :hugs:

I'm nearly 13 weeks now and my 'evening' sickness just keeps getting worse. My boobs are still sore too. When does it end? Please let it be soon!

I didn't have any with ds so im not much help however starting to feel a bit better now! I hope it eases soon.

I LOVE the idea of the jellybeans :)

Anyone buy anything before 12 weeks?

I didn't have any with ds either. I stupidly wished I got a bit this time. They always say be careful what you wish for!

Welcome back! I would love to see what you did for Little Angel Tess! She is blessed to have such a wonderful family that will always remember her! :)

Try not to stress, like we always say, it's not good for you or the baby Boop. Will be in my prayers Wednesday and I'm glad you will have family and friends with you. :hugs:

Thanks! Here's a photobucket photo album from our vacation. The pictures from Tess's sand ceremony are in there too.

Cape Cod

Hey all - I had an urgent scan today due to all symptoms disappearing, but also tummy and boobs disappearing. Still having proper nuchal test on Tuesday, but thought I'd share the pic I got today...
Bubby looks healthy by the way - wriggly and HR 160.

i asked my Nurse if i could come in for a reassurance scan bc i barely had symptoms and bc i was freaking out bc my friend had lost her baby aftrer seeing a HB. but the nurse said they cant do that bc if they allowed everyone to get a reasurance scan they wouldnt have enough time in a day for other ppl. :nope:

so all i can do it hope for the best at my 12 week, I was trying to figure out a way to get a scan somehow, but dont know..... i was thinking of even going to planned parenthood but i dunno how that all works

Do they have an ultrasound tech school in ur area? They do cheap or sometimes free ultrasounds for the training. Kind of like a hair school. :flower:

Because we are staying team yellow we now have a yellow jellybean next to our names

DH wants to stay team yellow. I'm not so good with the surprises, but we originally weren't going to find out the first time, then when we found out we were having twins, we kinda needed to know, so this time, he wants it to be a surprise.

Welcome back! I would love to see what you did for Little Angel Tess! She is blessed to have such a wonderful family that will always remember her! :)

Try not to stress, like we always say, it's not good for you or the baby Boop. Will be in my prayers Wednesday and I'm glad you will have family and friends with you. :hugs:

Thanks! Here's a photobucket photo album from our vacation. The pictures from Tess's sand ceremony are in there too.

Cape Cod

Lovely! You have a beautiful family! Loved the angel :) Thanks for sharing.

Beautiful pics, Ducky! Thank you for sharing!

Hubby said we're gonna order my doppler tomorrow!! :happydance:

Betheney, I love the yellow jellybeans!!!!

Cape Cod

Very beautiful! Thank you for sharing those with us!

Phew finally caught up after moving house and offline for 5 days. I missed this board while I was gone but its taken me almost 2 hours of reading to catch up!
So sorry for Lorna and Mummy :-( I hope now that we're all approaching the second trimester we get no more bad news.
Is anyone else finding time is going fast now? I can't believe I'm 11 weeks.
AFM - I'm still extremely tired but I find its not every single day now, its more like every second day which is a relief. I have a load of work to catch up on now that I'm back online and I need to be awake. This afternoon is not one of those times though, I'm shattered.
I almost ordered a doppler while I was reading these posts but the doppler was over $50 something and then shipping was another $32 and I stopped myself. I might see if I can find one more locally.
I have my 2nd ultrasound next Wednesday and thankfully OH can make it, I made him take annual leave. We'll also head to our old city to see the midwife at the same time but sadly I think I have to find a more local midwife now. I'm really not looking forward to that and I'm a little anxious about giving birth at a smaller hospital as my midwife was thinking of referring me to the obstetric unit at the big hospital if she decides I'm higher risk during to previous birth complications. I'll wait and see what she says next week.
My bump is way bigger now, I look like I did at 16/17 weeks with my previous pregnancies.

I can't get the jelly jar to work in my signature some can help?

Love the Jellybeans for the first page :D

AFM we are still looking at moving as OH does not get paid regularly and i have just been moved off the roster at work and am only a call in because i have been rater sick and taking a lot of time off work so we don't have my wage to keep us going OH has yet another job opportunity only this time it is some were we have looked at moving before and is a bigger place (Geelong)

I hope you are all doing well and that all the little beans are growing well :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->