January Jellybeans 2013!...

Ok gonna sound stupid what is a yellow Jelleybeans ?

Because we are staying team yellow we now have a yellow jellybean next to our names

I LOVE the jellybeans. I cant wait til everyone starts finding out and we can look at all the colors! I think it'll be even more fun to see how all the team yellows turn out!

Ducky - my scan is on wed too at 9 am edt. Good luck! I'm nervous too I had issues at
This time my first pregnancy and this time my first scan measured 5 days behind. So I'm a little freaked. I'll be thinking of you.

GL to those tomorrow!!

Lauren i'll put you on the list for me to do next time, my internet is playing up and has a big problem editing post 1 because it's so large, i actually lost the entire post earlier this night. But on a whim copy pasted everything into a word document just in case which is crazy because i've never done that! i must of had some intuition that it was all about to go dramatically wrong. could you imagine if i lost everything!!! So anyway, i'll write down your name and change it soon, is your doc happy to go with the new due date? i'm sorry to be so rude about it but it's a pain when i change everything only to have to change it all back because your doc said they'll just stick with the original date. I know my doctor refuses to change due dates with scans that are within 7 days of the original date and keeps all the paperwork and hospital booking with the original date.

I read up on the second trimester this morning since I only have another week and a half until I'm in it. Its amazing the growth that our bodies and our babies are going to go through over those 13 weeks and all the growth that's already happened. Pregnancy is such an amazing journey.

Oh ladies I am so angry and upset. We have been waiting six weeks for our scan tomorrow and the hubby has just called to say he has checked his rota and he'd arranged cover for the morning but he has a meeting in the afternoon that his boss refuses to rearrange so he wont be able to come to the scan :cry:

ooooooh girls with my internet playing up i missed all the posts where you were talking about the yellow jelly beans! i'm so glad you like them, i think it looks really cute!!!! But i'm very happy you all think so too and i agree i can't wait till we mix some pinks and blues in there :-D

Kaiecee - If you're having a baby boy you're a blue jelly bean if you're having a girl you're a pink. But if you're not finding out the sex you're a yellow jelly bean :) The terminology is usually team blue, team pink, team yellow. Which is why i thought it would be cuter if we were jelly beans instead of teams. haha

No worries at all!!! Ill actually know for sure tomorrow if there stikcing with jan 2, but honestly no big deal at all to stay at the 5th! you work hard enough! the yellow jellybeans look great it will be fun to see all the different colors soon!
Lauren i'll put you on the list for me to do next time, my internet is playing up and has a big problem editing post 1 because it's so large, i actually lost the entire post earlier this night. But on a whim copy pasted everything into a word document just in case which is crazy because i've never done that! i must of had some intuition that it was all about to go dramatically wrong. could you imagine if i lost everything!!! So anyway, i'll write down your name and change it soon, is your doc happy to go with the new due date? i'm sorry to be so rude about it but it's a pain when i change everything only to have to change it all back because your doc said they'll just stick with the original date. I know my doctor refuses to change due dates with scans that are within 7 days of the original date and keeps all the paperwork and hospital booking with the original date.

well it looks like my internet is going to be playing up for about another week so i probably wont be changing post 1 for about 1 week but i'll try post lists so nothing get's lost.

So no worries lauren whatever your doc says tomorrow is fine. Just lemme know :) It might not even matter, your doc might let you have whatever day you want. I just know mine was adamant that it wasn't changing, even when i told him it lined up with my ovulations dates from opks and temping :-S which is crazy because i think my scan showing a 6 day difference is quite a big change, i mean when they would think i was 6 days over due i was actually only on my due date according to the scan. Plus every week when i hit like 24 weeks i would think "or according to my scan that's another 6 days away".... needless to say i have a different doctor this time!!!

Hey Ladies! hope everyone is feeling well! Is anyone having nausea or vomiting? I started Zofran a week ago and it was working great until today. I have got sick last night and have felt nauseous with a stomach ache all day. I'm able to keep things down today, but just feel awful. I cant get anything accomplished. Is anyone feeling the same way or taken Zofran and it not work?

Im on zofran too somedays it works better than others..i try to take only when absolutely necessary bc its so expensive and my insurance only covers so much a month...my doc said on days that its not helping i can take an extra pill since theyre 4 mg. feel better!

Aw thats a bummer your insurance doesn't cover enough :( yours is 4mg? They gave me 8 mg so I was trying to only take it once a day but that didn't cut it one night. Thanks for reaponding makes me feel better knowing its not going to work very day :) I'll just have to prepare myself for that. I can't wait for this part to be over lol

I love all the jellybeans on the first page and I cannot wait until we have the blues and pinks mixed in!!!

Hey Ladies. Sickness dropped by yesterday to give me a quick hello and take away my lunch, but it wasn't that bad. I'm feeling kind of... blah, today, but it's also not that bad as it used to be. Hoping it all goes OK for the rest of the day because we have to go to the old apartment and shine it all up for the returning of the keys. I'm not looking forward to it, I feel like vegging out, haha, but that's just me being a big lazy.

You're all making me want a Doppler-I would get upset if I couldn't find heartbeat so for my sanity I will refrain :) can't wait for my first scan-not too long now :) feeling really sick - hope you girls are all well :)

I had to wear my seabands earlier today,nausea getting worse instead of better

Hey Ladies! hope everyone is feeling well! Is anyone having nausea or vomiting? I started Zofran a week ago and it was working great until today. I have got sick last night and have felt nauseous with a stomach ache all day. I'm able to keep things down today, but just feel awful. I cant get anything accomplished. Is anyone feeling the same way or taken Zofran and it not work?

Im on zofran too somedays it works better than others..i try to take only when absolutely necessary bc its so expensive and my insurance only covers so much a month...my doc said on days that its not helping i can take an extra pill since theyre 4 mg. feel better!

Aw thats a bummer your insurance doesn't cover enough :( yours is 4mg? They gave me 8 mg so I was trying to only take it once a day but that didn't cut it one night. Thanks for reaponding makes me feel better knowing its not going to work very day :) I'll just have to prepare myself for that. I can't wait for this part to be over lol

Yea it sucks so bad :(

I've not been on in a while, nice to see everyone's doing well - love the new Jellybeans logo!
I had my booking appt on Friday and all went ok, the midwife has booked my scan for this Wednesday. I'll feel so much better once I've had it, fingers crossed all is ok and will be able to relax a bit. I've got the Sonoline B doppler (see other ladies have it too), used it for the first time last night and heard baby's little heartbeat galloping away, it's amazing :cloud9:

Finally got a due date!! 3rd Jan 2013 :) yey!! Very hay to be having a January Jellybean!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->