January Jellybeans 2013!...

so another lady pointed this show out to me. It was aired on the discovery channel the series Curiosity: Life before birth

if you google "Curiosity: life before birth free" you can watch the FULL episode and its pretty amazing. it starts with conception and on thru with birth. They even have probes in the womb to show the baby and each step to see what they actually look like!

The discovery channel website only has small clips.... but if u google for the free full episode you can find it, we did on some website and hubby and i watched it together... it was about 45 min long. Courtney Cox narrated!

Honestly, amazing show... cant beleive how hard it is to get baby, such a miracle!

I watched this yesterday on Anytime on Sky and I cried ALL the way through!!! It is very good.

so another lady pointed this show out to me. It was aired on the discovery channel the series Curiosity: Life before birth

if you google "Curiosity: life before birth free" you can watch the FULL episode and its pretty amazing. it starts with conception and on thru with birth. They even have probes in the womb to show the baby and each step to see what they actually look like!

The discovery channel website only has small clips.... but if u google for the free full episode you can find it, we did on some website and hubby and i watched it together... it was about 45 min long. Courtney Cox narrated!

Honestly, amazing show... cant beleive how hard it is to get baby, such a miracle!

I looked around and couldn't find anywhere to watch the whole thing for free. It looks interesting though! I'll keep searching.

i forgot which website actually played it in full for free.... i know if u keep googling for it, itll pop in atleast one of them. It is quite neat!

Found it!! :D Thanks for sharing with us ... I'm going to watch it now!

Lauren- I have my next scan on the 20th as well! Will you be finding out the gender?

yes we will!!! We couldnt see any nub today because the baby was sleeping on his/her side!

What a cutie you've got there, Lauren!

Hubby and I ordered my doppler ths morning! I can't wait to get it!

i ordered mine yesterday! it says it should only take 2-3 days to ship! and i already saw on the tracking that its been shipped!these next few days better go by fast!!

I looked around and couldn't find anywhere to watch the whole thing for free. It looks interesting though! I'll keep searching.

i forgot which website actually played it in full for free.... i know if u keep googling for it, itll pop in atleast one of them. It is quite neat!

awesome! let me know what you think of it!! :thumbup:

i ordered mine yesterday! it says it should only take 2-3 days to ship! and i already saw on the tracking that its been shipped!these next few days better go by fast!!

I just checked the order status a lil while ago and it says it's shipped out already! I'm so excited! :happydance:

awesome! let me know what you think of it!! :thumbup:

:cry::cry: I cried like a baby at the end when the babies were born!! But when they started showing labor I had flashbacks from DD... :nope: scary thoughts. DD's delivery was brutal ... however knowing what to expect and knowing now when to speak up I think this time should be better ... and then there is that beautiful reward at the end.

I do think it is crazy how difficult it is for the sperm to even get to the egg!! And the stress our bodies undergo ... being pregnant before I never thought about what was going on in the inside but after seeing it ... just wow! Women are just awesome! :haha:

So... this morning I was spotting pink blood so i started to freak out a bit even though i know its normal sometimes... and then i realized I wasnt sick for the first time this morning and my boobs didnt hurt, so taking this all into account I called the ob/gyn and explained to them my appointment is wednesday and i could wait til then if they wante me to but they said no come in today.. so i did.. and they did a scan... baby is measuring 10 weeks 3 days... so technically 1 one day ahead of what i thought, and 3 days ahead of what doc thought.. so.. here baby lewis is!

10 weeks 2 days, heartbeat 176 bpm!. :) Growing so fast!https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/10w2d.jpg
https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/10w2d.jpg

So... this morning I was spotting pink blood so i started to freak out a bit even though i know its normal sometimes... and then i realized I wasnt sick for the first time this morning and my boobs didnt hurt, so taking this all into account I called the ob/gyn and explained to them my appointment is wednesday and i could wait til then if they wante me to but they said no come in today.. so i did.. and they did a scan... baby is measuring 10 weeks 3 days... so technically 1 one day ahead of what i thought, and 3 days ahead of what doc thought.. so.. here baby lewis is!

10 weeks 2 days, heartbeat 176 bpm!. :) Growing so fast!https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/10w2d.jpg

Awesome Scan!! I'm glad it is all going fine! :)

I just had an awful thing happen: I was about to pass out in the bathroom! I had to rush into the bathroom because of sickness (it's here... again) and as soon as I started throwing up my site started getting this little light sparkles flying everywhere, and then I felt my sight was about to go to black out, but I held to the toilette and just waited it off with my eyes shut tight. It was awful! I'm alone here! We live in an apartment complex but they are so well built I can't hear anything and I'm sure nobody would of heard me if I was going down!

Beautiful scan! Glad everything is going well!

I just had an awful thing happen: I was about to pass out in the bathroom! I had to rush into the bathroom because of sickness (it's here... again) and as soon as I started throwing up my site started getting this little light sparkles flying everywhere, and then I felt my sight was about to go to black out, but I held to the toilette and just waited it off with my eyes shut tight. It was awful! I'm alone here! We live in an apartment complex but they are so well built I can't hear anything and I'm sure nobody would of heard me if I was going down!

Thanks for the comment! So sorry your feeling this way.. I am not a doctor obviously but I know dizziness and feeling faint are very common in pregnancy... I beleive it has something to do with the increased blood flow.. or standing too quickly... or something of that nature.. can u lay down for a bit?

Oh my gosh! Thats so scary! I've had that happen to me before, both when I was pregnant and when I wasn't.... Are you okay now?

Oh my gosh! Thats so scary! I've had that happen to me before, both when I was pregnant and when I wasn't.... Are you okay now?

I sat on the bathroom floor for a while and called hubby. He is in a training almost 2 hours away from here, poor thing, got him worried. As I finished writing my post here I felt tummy sick and had to drag me back there and now my stomach is all messed up BIG TIME! I was telling my In Laws earlier today on skype -they're back in Guatemala with my parents- This isn't my body anymore, it's the babies, and I'm just in it for the ride. Hahahahaha. I'm still feeling sick, I guess I'll have my mom on skype for a while 'til I feel I'm better. Gonna keep it all slow today, again.

I sat on the bathroom floor for a while and called hubby. He is in a training almost 2 hours away from here, poor thing, got him worried. As I finished writing my post here I felt tummy sick and had to drag me back there and now my stomach is all messed up BIG TIME! I was telling my In Laws earlier today on skype -they're back in Guatemala with my parents- This isn't my body anymore, it's the babies, and I'm just in it for the ride. Hahahahaha. I'm still feeling sick, I guess I'll have my mom on skype for a while 'til I feel I'm better. Gonna keep it all slow today, again.

Goodness, girl. Definitely take it easy today. I am sorry the sickness is back, but it is good you can talk to your mom on skype till you start feeling.better. :hugs:

I feel you on the dizzy and nearly fainting spells. I am plagued by that!! UGH! Scary indeed! I've almost passed out several times. Especially if I'm going to lose my stomach! It makes me nervous because I am here with our daughter and she doesn't know how to call Daddy. Thankfully I stay sitting unless I absolutely need to move around. It helps keep me from getting dizzy and lightheaded. Some days are better than others but I know to be very careful. DH had to watch me in the store because I got this horrible look on my face and he asked if I was ok. I said no and said I needed to go to the bathroom and rushed off. I rushed to the bathroom because I just knew I was going to be sick but I was more afraid I was going to pass out in the aisle. I think like someone else mentioned it has to do with all the extra blood flowing. Hopefully the second trimester will bring an easier time for us all!! Just try and take it easy. Small movements and be careful of getting up too fast.

I also want to mention low blood sugar and the faint feeling. I know i am type 1 and may notice them more often, but even healthy adults withut diabtes will get low blood sugars while pregnant due to the increased blood volume... it happens.. try to drink juice in the morning.. my sis in law swore by OJ every morning no matter what because of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->