January Jellybeans 2013!...

I've been so bad today. All I ate all day was a brownie... bad bad bad bad!

I have days when I'm starving hungry and can't eat enough and then days when I'm barely hungry. Its strange.

All I do is eat, seriously I need to padlock my fridge and cupboards or I'm going to be huge! I feel dizzy if I don't eat it's all rubbish food I want too(tut tut) x

I think I felt my first baby bubbles- flutter in the exact place I find the heartbeat was so happy:) when using the Doppler it had a good wriggle on and kept making the sensor make a noise (made my heart melt) x
Got my official 12 week scan on Thursday even though I'll be 13w 5 days x
13 w

Boooo! kinda bummed now.... at my 8 week apt. the Dr. said according to the scan she thought the baby implanted on the anterior part of my uterus... which i read makes it hard to find the HB:growlmad: Also you dont feel the baby kick as easily bc of the placenta cushion.....

ive read other ladies that have had them attach on the anterior and they say that they feel the baby kick their bladder and cervix! OWW! id much rather my tummy taking a beating than my needed functional parts!'

does anyone else know where their little on implanted?

I had an anterior placenta, it's not such a big deal. I felt first movements around the time women usually feel first movements 16weeks ish. I did get a lot of kicks to the cervix and they don't hurt they just feel Kinda awkward and gross. Haha

I think I might die if that was all I ate all day! :haha: Food is all I can think about sometimes.

i AMMMM dyyyiinnnggg!! we didn't have anything in the house that seemed appetizing :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Oh no!! I'm so sorry! I hate when that happens. I had the same happen to me tonight. I was STARVING and I wanted pasta so bad ... did we have any ... no ... and then I got too hungry and was about to puke! Blah! Cravings are the worst when you can't get what you want .. or when nothing sounds appetizing.

I think I might die if that was all I ate all day! :haha: Food is all I can think about sometimes.

i AMMMM dyyyiinnnggg!! we didn't have anything in the house that seemed appetizing :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Ugh ... I've water terribly today. And when we don't have anything good in the house, I go and buy what feel like, take a fee bites, then it rots in th fridge because I can't stand the sight of it!

Anyone else kind of feeling in limbo?
Like, over th first trimester topics but not quite ready for second tri?

I just feel ready to be out of the first trimester completely! I want to talk about the joys of pregnancy ... not how many times I had to run to the bathroom only to have nothing happen .... :sick:

when did ur food adversions stop? the past few weeks since about 5 weeks til now id say..... i couldnt stand teh smell of meat (steak, chicken, hot dogs) but tn i tried out chicken on the grill that hubby made and it wasnt bad, i didnt get the nausea feeling that i normally would have with it. It should be alright that the food i used to dislike in early pregnancy, im ok with now? I mean, i dont crave it, but i can atleast eat it without wanting to gag

When does the second tri officially start? If pregnancy is 9 months, then wouldn't 12 weeks, or three months, be the second tri? Or do you go by the number of weeks? 40 weeks / 3 = 13 1/3 weeks??

My food aversions stopped around 10 weeks or so. I remember being so put off by so much stuff, then all of a sudden, I could eat anything again.

Second tri is 4 months which is week 13!! Pregnancy goes by weeks not months!! My food aversions are still going on! I dislike meat and smells.

i think i need to just stop looking into things too much.... i feel like i over analyze every symptom or lack there of and its slowly driving me nuts...

oh how i cant wait for my 12 week scan to come!

I was over the first tri thread 2 months ago, every post is the same. But the second tri threads are just as boring to me as well, i find every single one is about gender scans.

I find myself in the labour and birth threads alot. lol.

I was over the first tri thread 2 months ago, every post is the same. But the second tri threads are just as boring to me as well, i find every single one is about gender scans.

I find myself in the labour and birth threads alot. lol.

Good idea
We are staying team yellow so not too interested in gender scans

Definitely. I've started reading the second trimester threads instead of first though as they interest me more than first trimester (especially being my third pregnancy).

Regarding team yellow, OH and i want to find out. I think we need to because he has his heart set on having a girl because he has always had sons (previous marriage) and keeps calling my bump by our chosen name for a girl. I'm worried if we were team yellow he'd be devastated if a boy comes out, he might need time to prepare, particularly because I'm sending boy vibes to my belly :winkwink: I keep telling him that chances are it will be another boy anyway because that's all he produces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->