January Jellybeans 2013!...

how are the scan pics not yours?! who F'd that up?!

that does NOT seem legally ok

I have no idea!! It's definitely not mine. I noticed the dates were different and then saw the name. I live in a small town and I actually KNOW who they belong to. So I can only imagine who got mine! We haven't told anyone yet so it really freaks me out!!

wow, just as the person who you got im sure they may not have wanted to spill the beans yet either. were you shocked to know she was pregnant? :haha:

i would call the Dr.s office ASAP and express your concern and say u want your babies scans.... how flipping wierd and NOT cool:growlmad:

I have no idea!! It's definitely not mine. I noticed the dates were different and then saw the name. I live in a small town and I actually KNOW who they belong to. So I can only imagine who got mine! We haven't told anyone yet so it really freaks me out!!

Poor you! I would be asking a lot of questions. Basically they have given part of your medical record to someone else and vice versa! I am sure that breaks all kinds of data protection and confidentiality rules!

i noticed my Dr. didnt put my name or anything into the u/s machine which is nice so that wont happen to me...and i can post the pic without having to cut out my name etc on the scan pic

Scan went well today everything is just fine :)
Not sure why its uploaded side lol

Attachments

• 20120628_121559.jpg
    20120628_121559.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 20120628_121027.jpg
    20120628_121027.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 3
Yay for great scans!!!! lets keep this good news coming in!!!!

i feel like im the last one to get a 12 week scan since im at the end of the month.... i feel like a follower and i dont get to experience all the new excitment as most of you that are active on here bc when i get excited about my next step, u guys have already experienced it like 2-3 weeks prior!

Aw yay for all the scans!!! :) I had mine today too but not sure how to load the pictures lol everything is right on track. I'm exactly 9 weeks and 3 days like I thought. Hear beat was 171! Yay can't wait to see my baby again but that won't be until 18 weeks!

Oh dear..that's crazy I would go mad ..hope your ok x

Had my dating scan yesterday and it was lovely seeing s/he dancing around! I've been put forward by one day so am now 12 weeks today :happydance:

Rushed home to find they tried to deliver my doppler, had ten mins to get to post office before it closed! Just made it!

Found baby! So cute! First was 177 then second was 155 x

I called the office they said they had been having problems. So I said you know you have problems and you're not checking the disks? Hmm...

"Y'all" know, this is going to be my first 4th of July here! Just noticed it's next week. I wonder what they do in the Dallas Fort Worth area...

I bet there will be a great fireworks display. Has ur hubby lived in the area for a while or is he new to that area? If he's not new to the area he probably knows where to go and watch them. If not you could probably google it or even ask at a store.. There are certain places that are better for viewing fireworks then others.. We live by a big city too they're great!
4th of July is also my anniversery.. The day the country gained it's freedom and the day I lost mine........ :rofl: :rofl:

Ughhhhhh......lol... Yea well i announced early and my sis in law was the only one who took a fit! Not only that ut she called me superficial when i said i wanted my baby shower two months before delivery bc i didnt want to be uncomfortable and waddling! I want to enjoy my shower !! She also told me i didnt need to purchase a doppler it was nnecessary and if i felt i was going to miscarry i shuld just go to the docs once a week... Im like, really? Id rather not waste their time!

Ya know people like that are just not worth your time. I wouldn't associate with her at all. I wouldn't speak to her, and would probably avoid her and events she's at. But before cutting her off I'd make a comment like, "this is my pregnancy and I'll do as I'd like, if I want an opinion or advice I'll ask, other wise don't stress yourself." People like that drive me crazy! :growlmad:

Oh dear..that's crazy I would go mad ..hope your ok x

I def would go back into the office and have a fit! Seriously? That's pretty unprofessional.. And if nothing else your scans are probably saved in their system and they should be able to print yours if somebody else already has them!!

Postman tried to deliver my Doppler but no one was in. Now have to wait to pick it up from post office tomorrow grrrr

Hubby is bring mine from the post office... He should be on his way home soon :happydance: wish me luck!

Rushed home to find they tried to deliver my doppler, had ten mins to get to post office before it closed! Just made it!

Found baby! So cute! First was 177 then second was 155 x

YAY! i cant wait til its easy to find mine..... little booger is kinda shy, he def. didnt get that from me! :haha:

my area above my pelvic bone is kinda sore bc i was pushing so much yesterday to find LO. probably shouldnt push that hard.... meh, well teaches me to try doing it without a full bladder again!

i wonder when ill be able to find baby with no problems....soon i hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->