January Jellybeans 2013!...

Hey girlies, sorry iv been missing the last few days, iv been engrossed in the 50shades triology, and ill so not been about much....Now weve had a damned electricity cut which has fried the Ethernet port on my computer so got to have that fixed :growlmad:

Anyway, still awaiting my scan date, i know my hospital can take the pee with these things so i can wait patiently hehe

Does anyone know if theres anything safe to take for hayfever, it's starting to drive me crazy

I don't have a doppler either. I don't really want to get one as this is our last pregnancy and it seems like a waste. I didn't have one the first time and I was fine.

I did think about getting to one of the cheaper listening devices so DD could hear tiny baby. Not sure that they work all that well so not sure.

i hate the "no news is good news" what if u lose my news?!

soooo i decided to use the doppler again (i know i know i said not for a week) but i had a full bladder and thought itd give it one more shot and nto move it around as much....

BANG! i got him!!! it sounded like a horse trotting..... the BPM read 130's-140's but it was hard for it to constantly pick it up.... i also noticed its very faint but defo there. Im assuming bc im less than 10 weeks its not as a strong pick up?

I found my HB bc it was slower and 89. then i could hear the faint trotting thru the static speaker, and there it was! i really hope this is LO HB or im just stupid :haha: but from comparing it to others on youtube it sounds exactly the same!

now i just have to have a full bladder when i try with hubby. its crazy how low u need the probe!! i had it at the top of where pubic hair line would grow and angled down a TAD just like JROW said and there it was!

so crazy.... and reassuring

I still think its very odd i dont have any sickness at all or many symptoms other than slight sore BB's(only when i squeeze them) i am more fatigued but honestly thats it! crazy... i would thought a little bean woulda caused me hell with sickness!

I don't have a doppler either. I don't really want to get one as this is our last pregnancy and it seems like a waste. I didn't have one the first time and I was fine.

I did think about getting to one of the cheaper listening devices so DD could hear tiny baby. Not sure that they work all that well so not sure.

i figured i needed one for my sanity.... to help me be calm in between the 4 week Dr. Apts.

this is our first and we hope to have atleast one more maybe 2 more

Sounds like baby little J! Mine was low too but baby kept moving, just like it did on the scan, don't think it likes being poked lol! Mine was above pubic line, more in belly, or where belly would begin if smaller. I think maybe uterus has moved out of pelvis

I never used a Doppler probably won't but is there anyone not doing the extra testing??
I didnt for my first 2

she doesnt sound to to nice. I asked my mom to throw my shower in Oct because of holidays in november and december and she understood!

Ughhhhhh......lol... Yea well i announced early and my sis in law was the only one who took a fit! Not only that ut she called me superficial when i said i wanted my baby shower two months before delivery bc i didnt want to be uncomfortable and waddling! I want to enjoy my shower !! She also told me i didnt need to purchase a doppler it was nnecessary and if i felt i was going to miscarry i shuld just go to the docs once a week... Im like, really? Id rather not waste their time!

looks confusing. they just told me 1 in 10,000 which is the best it can get
So also got my combined screen test results today which are low risk.
Does anyone know the actual values?

Mine reads ...

Trisomy 21
Background risk: 1:825
Adjusted risk: 1 : 281

Trisomy 18
Background risk: 1 : 9740
Adjusted risk: 1 : 194790

Trisomy 26
Background risk: 1 : 22927
Adjusted risk: 1 : 458547

Any thoughts?

Ugh ladies i dont know why but im freaking out... This girl I went to school with were not really close as in, we dont hang out but we talk on facebook and stuff...we got married a week a aprt and she just found out she was havin a baby and we literally were due two days apart...miscarried last night.. I just get so worried..how can a perfectly healthy person have trouble staying pregnant while I have type 1 diabetes and am still pregnant? I just feel so bad for her.. And im also scared for myself.. She announced on facebook and everything and now im wondering if that was even a good idea on my end.

Sonia, I don't know what those numbers actually mean, sorry. What is trisomy 26? I've never heard of it. I've heard of 13, 18 and 21.

Don't worry Nikki matbe she has a medical problem or something she didn't know about but it seems like u have a strong jelly bean :)

Ugh ladies i dont know why but im freaking out... This girl I went to school with were not really close as in, we dont hang out but we talk on facebook and stuff...we got married a week a aprt and she just found out she was havin a baby and we literally were due two days apart...miscarried last night.. I just get so worried..how can a perfectly healthy person have trouble staying pregnant while I have type 1 diabetes and am still pregnant? I just feel so bad for her.. And im also scared for myself.. She announced on facebook and everything and now im wondering if that was even a good idea on my end.

i understand how u feel.... thats how i feel about my friend. But like all the other girls say, dont worry! i know its hard to not worry

but uv been having symptoms right? and u said u had found baby on the doppler once? or do u not have a doppler?

its not long til your 12 week scan hun, plus if somthing DID happen, ull have love and support

unfortunately being "healthy" doesn't have much to do about having a miscarriage. Most of the time it is because of a bad sperm that fertilized the egg... so, it really is not preventable. Don't be worried. you have a healthy peanut in there!

Sounds like baby little J! Mine was low too but baby kept moving, just like it did on the scan, don't think it likes being poked lol! Mine was above pubic line, more in belly, or where belly would begin if smaller. I think maybe uterus has moved out of pelvis

oddly it stayed still pretty well..... there was only a second or 2 when i had to re-adjust bc i lost it. I find my arteries too.... the whole "swooshing cat" sound, and my HB.... it def. is reassuring knowing that there is another faster beating in there.

now i feel better for my 12 week scan for sure. I guess we will see if hubby agrees with me about it being the HB. THere was a youtube video of a women that had a HB that sounds exactly like the LO i found and hers was in the 130 range.

I actually never ended up buying a doppler but when i went to the docsthey found it on doppler, loud n clear..then we did a u/s bc i had bleeding and baby was in there sleeping but heartbeat 176 at 10 w 3 d... :: sigh:: ijust need to relax!

I actually never ended up buying a doppler but when i went to the docsthey found it on doppler, loud n clear..then we did a u/s bc i had bleeding and baby was in there sleeping but heartbeat 176 at 10 w 3 d... :: sigh:: ijust need to relax!

oh yes, u need to relax! (coming from a physco worrier:blush:) but if u saw the baby after 10 weeks and the beanie looked fine, your good!

I worried so much bc my "8week" scan i was only 7+2 which i know i would be... and everything seemed find then, but i was still in that gray area that they say ppl can MC due to a chromosomal abnormality and my friend saw a healthy HB and 7+1 but MC and she found out at 10 weeks when she got her pap done. thats y i went into panic mode!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->