January Jellybeans 2013!...

AJ: some guys just dont get it.... all you can do is dicuss how u feel and hope they dont do it again.

LaMere: thats awesome you found the HB right away! i still feel skeptical somtimes about if i truely am hearing the HB or if its just somthing else, i watch those youtube videos and the sound is compareable so im thinking i have. I tried again lastnight with hubby but i couldnt find the baby again, it seems like only certain times in the day i can find it

Welcome newbies!! this thread moved thru pretty fast so be prepared!!:flower:

I am SOOOO happy its friday! I needed the weekend so bad.... and its another weekend closer to my 12 week scan!

LOVE the scan pics ladies!!!! Isnt it funny how we freak out and thing somthing is wrong (im a big culprit if this) but when we go to our scan it proves nothing to worry about? I guess we are forever going to be worrying mommies until the day we die!

yea, im kind of an addict, haha

i always pop on during work to give my mind a "work break":blush:

:happydance: It's Friday! :thumbup:

Long weekend here in Canada, I'm so happy to not be working on Monday.
Instead I can stay in bed :sleep:

:happydance: It's Friday! :thumbup:

Long weekend here in Canada, I'm so happy to not be working on Monday.
Instead I can stay in bed :sleep:

in the US (most) of us have wed. the 4th if july off to celebrate our indepencence day! but since its smack dab in the middle of the week this week.... i decided to use 2 days of paid time off for thursday and friday so i only have a 2 day work week next week! YAY! i can catch some Z'z'Z'Zs then!

i have all intentions of doing housework, but im sure i wont get too far

Hi fingersxxd and thanks so much for your concern, i didn't update everyone on here because i've had even more drama and i didn't want to stress everyone out without answers,

I had some bleeding over the last two days, it was quite alot but was ALL dark dark brown almost black blood. So the doctors at the hospital both seem to think it was the second sac and that tissue was finally coming out. But asked me to come back for an ultrasound today. Todays ultrasound showed that there was a tiny bleed above the babies head but they're unsure if that's where the blood came from. But the tech and one of her colleagues beleive that the placenta actually is slightly abnormal, that it has an extra part along the top... like an extra bridge she explained. I can't remember what it was called but googled it at home and it seems to be "placenta succenturiate". It doesn't look like it's too much to be concerned about until delivery, it has a higher risk of hemorrhaging and having the placenta delivered incomplete, but i beleive its worse when the extra placenta bits aren't attached to the actual placenta and i think mine is all attached. I've read alot of women who delivered these kinds of placentas whole and no one even knew during the pregnancy and it's resulted in fascinated medical staff all crowded around looking at the placenta with extra bits. lol
Betheney you doing ok? Hope all is well and you've just got your hands full. Thinking of you til you're back here.

GD TALK!
I had a doctor test me early for GD last pregnancy but it was negative and then again when everyone else is tested and it was negative again. But the next doctor i had later said that the first test was useless at showing GD and would ONLY of showed pre-existing diabetes :shrug: silly conflicting doctors.

BELLY RUB TALK!
I love belly rubs and invite everyone all the time. It's like a hug. It's like someone is excited over my little bundle and are sharing in my joy. I want people to share in my joy.

MORNING SICKNESS!
Thought i was free from MS now i'm 13 weeks and because i haven't been sick since Monday... until today... vomited twice in 2 hours.

ANNOUNCING THE PREGNANCY!
Getting on a plane tomorrow morning to go interstate to announce the pregnancy to family mid next week!! YAAAAAY

SHOWING!
I'm definitly showing and don't know how i'll hide it from the family. I think they're going to see it before we can announce it.

It's friday afternoon here in the office and we just had a bbq! ~Not only do i have a real baby i think i have a food baby in there too! SO FULL!

Bethenny- i really hope things are ok with all the bleeding. Thats always scary when colored stuff comes out down there! My cousin at almost 7 weeks bleed VERY bad like a heavy period and she thought for sure she MCd but turned out the baby was fine but there was a pocket of blood below the placenta that had ruptured. She had her healthy baby boy in feb. As long as your little one looks good, youll be fine! :flower:

I cant wait to finally see newborn pics from all the ladies in here in Jan!

I've been really emotional this week hope today will b better :)

AJ: some guys just dont get it.... all you can do is dicuss how u feel and hope they dont do it again.

LaMere: thats awesome you found the HB right away! i still feel skeptical somtimes about if i truely am hearing the HB or if its just somthing else, i watch those youtube videos and the sound is compareable so im thinking i have. I tried again lastnight with hubby but i couldnt find the baby again, it seems like only certain times in the day i can find it

Welcome newbies!! this thread moved thru pretty fast so be prepared!!:flower:

I am SOOOO happy its friday! I needed the weekend so bad.... and its another weekend closer to my 12 week scan!

LOVE the scan pics ladies!!!! Isnt it funny how we freak out and thing somthing is wrong (im a big culprit if this) but when we go to our scan it proves nothing to worry about? I guess we are forever going to be worrying mommies until the day we die!

The freaking out thing reminded me of my last pregnancy. My daughter was head down and ready to go for a while. And I had no signs of labor coming at all, so I convinced dh to bd he was to afraid to at the end of my pregnancy. But anyways we did and dd moved so much and in a way I had never felt that I was convinced we made her turn around :rofl: :rofl: I was soooo mad at dh and thought for sure because we bd I would have to have a csection :haha: luckily scan showed she was still in the go position and we bd no more. :rofl:

Does anyone know if theres anything safe to take for hayfever, it's starting to drive me crazy

I think you can take Benedryl, but I think that's pretty much it. Mine is starting to act up again too and I do nothing but sneeze all day... I hope you feel better soon!

I have animal allergies and I have been told not to take any medication. Benadryl is a big no no!
My doc said I could take piriton that's suitable for children if I was absolutely desperate but I shouldn't be taking anything.

I agree unless ur dying I wouldn't take anything. And even then I'd think twice. What they said was safe during pregnancy 10 years ago is no longer safe. Things that were not safe are now ok. I'm not going to let me kid be a guinea pig. I say when in doubt go without.

So I did the baking soda test and it didn't do anything :)
So let's keep fingers crossed that it's right and it's finally a girl I'll b having

Im going to do baking soda this weekend:) with hubby, he is so convinced its a girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->