January Jellybeans 2013!...

Ughhhhhh......lol... Yea well i announced early and my sis in law was the only one who took a fit! Not only that ut she called me superficial when i said i wanted my baby shower two months before delivery bc i didnt want to be uncomfortable and waddling! I want to enjoy my shower !! She also told me i didnt need to purchase a doppler it was nnecessary and if i felt i was going to miscarry i shuld just go to the docs once a week... Im like, really? Id rather not waste their time!

Sounds like something my sister would say. She flat out told me I shouldn't get a baby shower because I already have twins. Ummmm, she had one for her second, and her two weren't as far apart in age as mine will be!!! Some people are just rude and self-centered. I say ignore her if you can. You do what you want! :hugs:

men can be so clueless and silly, i told DH i wanted to go look at some baby stuff today, play pen, stroller, car seat, compare prices, etc. So we set out and he met up with a friend of his and made plans to take him with us (like really?) First off i didn't want this friend to know i'm pregnant yet so i ended up not going to all the places i wanted to go, i did get a chance to go into 2 stores but DH was obviously rushing so i didn't get to look around much. I went into a 3rd store and bought two dresses, all 3 stores were just a few feet away from each other.

So after taking me to those places, he and his friend went to a few places, leaving me patiently waiting in the car, we headed home (finally) and i quietly said, the next time we go baby shopping please don't make plans to take anybody with us, so he starts saying he didn't know i planned to stay so long in each store, and i went to all of 3 stores when i said i was only going to two, so i said fine, in future i'll just go with my mom since it was such a problem to you, then he gets upset about that and starts complaining and grumbling.

I mean is it too much to ask that we take a little time ALONE to get the stuff we need for the baby? Not to mention that the whole time he and his friend seem to be in a sprint race, i'm short of breath, huffing and puffing waaaay behind and nobody seems to care. Seriously, he does not want this pregnant lady to really go off!

*ok rant over* :)

Does anyone know if theres anything safe to take for hayfever, it's starting to drive me crazy

I think you can take Benedryl, but I think that's pretty much it. Mine is starting to act up again too and I do nothing but sneeze all day... I hope you feel better soon!

Hubby is bring mine from the post office... He should be on his way home soon :happydance: wish me luck!

yay! Im sure ull find it in a heartbeat! <---- get it? :haha:

Sounds like baby little J! Mine was low too but baby kept moving, just like it did on the scan, don't think it likes being poked lol! Mine was above pubic line, more in belly, or where belly would begin if smaller. I think maybe uterus has moved out of pelvis

oddly it stayed still pretty well..... there was only a second or 2 when i had to re-adjust bc i lost it. I find my arteries too.... the whole "swooshing cat" sound, and my HB.... it def. is reassuring knowing that there is another faster beating in there.

now i feel better for my 12 week scan for sure. I guess we will see if hubby agrees with me about it being the HB. THere was a youtube video of a women that had a HB that sounds exactly like the LO i found and hers was in the 130 range.

Thanks Little J!!! We tried it a little bit after hubby got home. He was all excited, wanted to do it himself! So I put the gel on and almost as soon as he put the probe on me we heard the heartbeat! It was in the upper 120's but I am positive it was the baby because it sounded exactly like my DD's heartbeat the first time I heard it!

Genetic testing for problem

I am. I did it with DD and her levels were raised for the neural tube defect so they did an ultrasound and she was fine. It was barely over the limit. So I decided to go ahead and do it this time as well just to make sure.

I never used a Doppler probably won't but is there anyone not doing the extra testing??
I didnt for my first 2

I did the extra testing only for the extra ultrasounds. :blush: The results of the tests tho mean nothing to me. I wouldn't terminate for any reason. :flower:

Ugh, my sickness. Ever since it came back I've been throwing up at least twice a day. I need a break, one of these past days I threw up 4 times! Since I got dizzy in the bathroom hubby kneels down behind me when I'm sick and holds me from the back, he can't see anything or hold my hair back because he gets really sick too, but he is making an effort to be in there with me now whenever he is home, which I think is really sweet of him. I'm soooo ready to get passed this though.

So thankful. Had my scan today and it went awesome. Got to see baby bouncing around. Get to go back next week for my official scan.

Oh good grief. Not only is OH hoping for a girl and referring to my bump by the girls name we have chosen, now my Mother has sent me a text message saying she's knitted a girls baby bonnet "no pressure lol" she said. I'm worried if it's a boy there will be disappointment all around me. Maybe they know something I don't!

Betheney you doing ok? Hope all is well and you've just got your hands full. Thinking of you til you're back here.

Does anyone know if theres anything safe to take for hayfever, it's starting to drive me crazy

I think you can take Benedryl, but I think that's pretty much it. Mine is starting to act up again too and I do nothing but sneeze all day... I hope you feel better soon!

I have animal allergies and I have been told not to take any medication. Benadryl is a big no no!
My doc said I could take piriton that's suitable for children if I was absolutely desperate but I shouldn't be taking anything.

I had my scan today :D they are putting my dates back one week so i am now due on the 16th of January :happydance:

BERANDIJAMIE-LEE20120629153430134.jpg

Hello Ladies

hope your all ok

I had my first scan on Wednesday and it was awesome, I had convinced myself that there would be something wrong or no baby so it was such a relief to see it wiggling about on the screen with a nice strong heart beat :happydance:

here are a few pics of our little sprog x

Attachments

• 2small.png
    2small.png
    483.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 5small.png
    5small.png
    484.8 KB · Views: 6
Great scan pics ladies!

Hey Betheney, when you get a chance I need to go back a week too from Jan 1st to Jan 8th :dohh:

Thanks for all the work you do to maintain such a great thread :)

Hoping all our Jan mums are feeling good and looking forward to the weekend!!

xxxxx

Lovely scan pics ladies :)

Is anyone else at the point where they can feel the baba is there, not in a feeling movements sense but feeling a lump/swelling there when they sit in certain positions? I can feel it there when Im sat at my desk :)

My nt scan the lady told me no full bladder at all.. Which im happy about... Come to think of it. I still didnt do a scan with a full bladder yet lol. Theyve all been internal!

Same here - I was so glad not to have to do my NT with a full bladder!! even tho I have to go back next week because Jellybean was sitting upright and not lying down hehehe. I was so uncomfortable for my first scan with a full bladder! Tho I ended up having to have an internal one in the end anyway!

yes i feel the lump when i sit at the computer kinda above pubic bone whre my undies and pants USETA sit lol
Lovely scan pics ladies :)

Is anyone else at the point where they can feel the baba is there, not in a feeling movements sense but feeling a lump/swelling there when they sit in certain positions? I can feel it there when Im sat at my desk :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->