January Jellybeans 2013!...

Glad to see all the new scan pics! They are so precious.

Betheney - I'm glad to hear things are ok. I hope that they continue to be that way! It is always a little scary when something weird starts happening.

Yay for Friday! Well I suppose yay for Friday ... my days don't really change any day of the week because I still can't really travel much or do a whole lot. I'm hoping that will change soon. I feel pretty good this morning as far as the tiredness is concerned. I only woke up once last night to pee and it wasn't until almost 5 this morning. I've noticed that I fall asleep on my side and by the morning, I'm flat on my stomach. Of course it is not comfortable after I wake up and I really wish I would stop turning over ... hopefully when :baby: starts making me bigger I won't be able to roll over. :haha:

I hope we are able to do something for the 4th. We have a place we want to go but I am a little nervous about getting out in the weather. Heat likes to make me pass out. Even in the shade so we may have to wait until later in the evening to head out to where we are going. I love watching fireworks and we had a horrible view last year so DD didn't get to enjoy them really.

The backaches have kicked in like something awful. A lot of due to posture I know. I went to a chiropractor for a year and he straightened out my back and neck really good but then I had to stop going and now I miss going like crazy! It would help keep some of the stress from my back. I use one of the preformed pillows between my knees to help keep my back aligned at night. It seems to be helping.

I am still debating on whether or not to find out early ... the private scan is so dang expensive ...$80! I mean expensive when you compare it to a free one I will get if I just wait. Decisions decisions. lol!

I checked the weather for today ... 101 today ... do they have a melting face on here?! BLEH! Too hot! I'm ready for fall. My favorite season! Mostly for the fact I can wear my knee high boots and the clothes rock! :haha:

Betheney - sorry that you've had to go through that, sounds terrifying, but hoping it doesn't cause you many more problems

I am now convinced that we are having a boy, don't ask me why but I just think we are!

Betheney - sorry that you've had to go through that, sounds terrifying, but hoping it doesn't cause you many more problems

I am now convinced that we are having a boy, don't ask me why but I just think we are!

im on the boy wagon as well... just a hunch! and iv take a couple of those goofy gender tests and all my results have come out boy. I always refer to the baby as a "him" haha

im on the boy wagon as well... just a hunch! and iv take a couple of those goofy gender tests and all my results have come out boy. I always refer to the baby as a "him" haha

Me too Little J! All the gender tests we've done and the quizzes and the chinese gender chart thing .. all say boy. The sonogram lady said she was leaning to boy .... we refer to jelly bean as him all the time. I really hope they don't say oh it's a girl! lol!

Me too Little J! All the gender tests we've done and the quizzes and the chinese gender chart thing .. all say boy. The sonogram lady said she was leaning to boy .... we refer to jelly bean as him all the time. I really hope they don't say oh it's a girl! lol!

HAHA, i know i keep thinking that im getting myself all excited for a boy that i dont want to feel "let down" if i hear its a girl. Even tho i dont care what the sex of the baby is as long as its healthy, but i guess its just a shock when u have a feeling and expect one thing and get told another :haha: i guess thats reailty tho

the chinese gender predictor says BOY, red cabbage test BOY and baking soda BOY! ITS gotta be a BOY haha my MIL keeps buying boy stuff anwyays. i mean a little girl can wear it but i wouldnt dare put a boy in pink :haha:

I keep getting girl! Gender predictor, myths, the wedding ring test, old wives tales...

the chinese gender predictor says BOY, red cabbage test BOY and baking soda BOY! ITS gotta be a BOY haha my MIL keeps buying boy stuff anwyays. i mean a little girl can wear it but i wouldnt dare put a boy in pink :haha:

I feel the same way! It would be a let down at first because we are so psyched up for a boy. More so by the what they told me at my last scan. We haven't been able to find a girl name we liked yet either. The boy name came almost right to us and it fit perfectly .. even with our DD's name. We would love it no matter what but I know there will be that initial oh man! lol! Everything I have read though if they tell you boy at 12 weeks, it is about 85% right and by the ladies face ... it was like oh look what I found. lol! We wanted a boy with DD but when they said girl I was grinning from ear to ear and never thought again about it being anything but that. It is a wonderful feeling....ahhhh now I am so excited to find out again!!!!! :haha::haha:

Spin left to right, right to left, left to right ...

I have quite a thick wedding band though so not sure that helps?

Oh Betheney I was worried!! I wished you shared at least you could have been in our prayers. I think I was more worried that you just disappeared! I'm so glad you're ok. I had the "extra piece" of placenta with my first but didn't find out til they delivered it! I'm Fine so was DD and the experience was fine. But I won't share the details unless you ask, it's definitely tmi. I'm glad you're back.

Yay! Got insurance card today! Now, to chose a Dr. <dun dun DUN> Woman, man...? Back home I'd just go to the Ob/Gyn my family went to LOL...

Yay! Got insurance card today! Now, to chose a Dr. <dun dun DUN> Woman, man...? Back home I'd just go to the Ob/Gyn my family went to LOL...

If you know anyone in the area you could ask around. You can also try googling Doctors names. Sometimes you can find feedback about them.

I'm a plum today! :happydance:

Betheney- so glad everything is alright. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"