January Jellybeans 2013!...

i cant bend over all the way anymore, my tummy is already getting in the way. I feel like i bend at my diaphragm now, not at my navel. Also when i'm hungry i can feel that it's in the upper half of my stomach instead of where i used to feel hungry before. Definitely think baby has come up higher now and my organs are making space.

New movie with Channing Tatum as a stripper.... Google it!

I tried the ring test with my late father's wedding band and it went back and forth... almost instantly!!!!

DeeDee- Have you tried to find the heartbeat again?? Did you eat that cookie? :haha:

What is magic mike?

A movie coming out tonight with Channing Tatum as a stripper. It seems like America is buzzing over this movie. :haha: Everyone I know is going to see it tonight. You guys have fun. I still think it won't be that great of a movie. It's just a chance to see hot guys strip down. Not really sure how a story line fits in there. :shrug:

A movie coming out tonight with Channing Tatum as a stripper. It seems like America is buzzing over this movie. :haha: Everyone I know is going to see it tonight. You guys have fun. I still think it won't be that great of a movie. It's just a chance to see hot guys strip down. Not really sure how a story line fits in there. :shrug:
Channing used to be a stripper himself so it's kind of like his life....
He wants something "more", so there is a romantic aspect.....

am i the only woman in the world who doesn't think channing tatum is hot???? If I went to see that movie, it would be for Matthew McConaughey all the wayyyy

vrooooom vrooooom!

Channing used to be a stripper himself so it's kind of like his life....
He wants something "more", so there is a romantic aspect.....

Oh ok. I think I heard them mention something about that on the Today show. I just caught a clip of it. I know the theaters are really going to be packed tonight!

am i the only woman in the world who doesn't think channing tatum is hot???? If I went to see that movie, it would be for Matthew McConaughey all the wayyyy

vrooooom vrooooom!

Oh I have always loved him! I love his voice! I love the commercials when he says you can't touch but I see a lot of lawbreakers. lol! :haha:

vrooooom vrooooom!

Oh I have always loved him! I love his voice! I love the commercials when he says you can't touch but I see a lot of lawbreakers. lol! :haha:

omgggg YES YES YES YES!!!! I was teasing my husband when we saw the commercial and im like... you may need to bail my ass outta jail OW OWWW!!!

He was on Live with Kelly this morning... so, I went in late to work because I HAD to see him... mmmm he's such a bad boy, i love it!

I got caught in the moment trying to find a dr I forgot about doppler, sheesh it's so hard to find a Dr, one of them told me my first app would be in a month, and I went: Are you crazy? I'm already 12 weeks, will it be a gender scan?! Haha. But finally got one that will see me this monday, with Ultrasound! Just hope Hubby can make it haha or I'll be taking a cab to my first ever doctor appointment in the US. Scary when I think about it that way.

vrooooom vrooooom!

omgggg YES YES YES YES!!!! I was teasing my husband when we saw the commercial and im like... you may need to bail my ass outta jail OW OWWW!!!

He was on Live with Kelly this morning... so, I went in late to work because I HAD to see him... mmmm he's such a bad boy, i love it!

:haha::haha::haha:

I used to think he looked kinda chumpy and dumb but then I watched Dear John... It seemed to have changed my mind.... DH hates him so I have to pretend like I don't think he's good looking....

I used to think he looked kinda chumpy and dumb but then I watched Dear John... It seemed to have changed my mind.... DH hates him so I have to pretend like I don't think he's good looking....

HAHAHA!!!! Yeah, a lot of women fell in love with him after that movie... not me... dunno why :wacko::wacko:

I actually Lolololoved him in Dear John, haha, and he def made me laugh in 21 Jump Street lol I need a girl friend that lives close by :cry: Hubby wont go to movies that show male strippers. :(

I got caught in the moment trying to find a dr I forgot about doppler, sheesh it's so hard to find a Dr, one of them told me my first app would be in a month, and I went: Are you crazy? I'm already 12 weeks, will it be a gender scan?! Haha. But finally got one that will see me this monday, with Ultrasound! Just hope Hubby can make it haha or I'll be taking a cab to my first ever doctor appointment in the US. Scary when I think about it that way.

glad you got someone to take you by monday! Woo hoo!

I actually Lolololoved him in Dear John, haha, and he def made me laugh in 21 Jump Street lol I need a girl friend that lives close by :cry: Hubby wont go to movies that show male strippers. :(

tell me about it! My husband is super tall, so he won't go to ANY movie with me! he says its uncomfortable and makes me wait for DVD!

I've never seen Dear John ... now I would LOVE to rent 21 jump street. It looks (and I've heard from friends) hilarious! I love Jonah Hill too. He's hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->