January Jellybeans 2013!...

I used to think he looked kinda chumpy and dumb but then I watched Dear John... It seemed to have changed my mind.... DH hates him so I have to pretend like I don't think he's good looking....

I actually Lolololoved him in Dear John, haha, and he def made me laugh in 21 Jump Street lol I need a girl friend that lives close by :cry: Hubby wont go to movies that show male strippers. :(

tell me about it! My husband is super tall, so he won't go to ANY movie with me! he says its uncomfortable and makes me wait for DVD!

We usually don't go to movies but because it is so dang expensive. DH is 6'3 so if we do go, we have to make sure not to sit right in front of someone short. :haha:

I used to think he looked kinda chumpy and dumb but then I watched Dear John... It seemed to have changed my mind.... DH hates him so I have to pretend like I don't think he's good looking....

I actually Lolololoved him in Dear John, haha, and he def made me laugh in 21 Jump Street lol I need a girl friend that lives close by :cry: Hubby wont go to movies that show male strippers. :(

tell me about it! My husband is super tall, so he won't go to ANY movie with me! he says its uncomfortable and makes me wait for DVD!

We usually don't go to movies but because it is so dang expensive. DH is 6'3 so if we do go, we have to make sure not to sit right in front of someone short. :haha:

Hahahaha yesss my dh is 6'5"! It is super expensive!

WOA! Yea that is super tall! Makes me a little nervous about if this is a boy! HAHA! My kids will both outgrow me by the time they hit kindergarten. :haha: I'm only 5'3 ... My daughter is already super tall for her age.

I got caught in the moment trying to find a dr I forgot about doppler, sheesh it's so hard to find a Dr, one of them told me my first app would be in a month, and I went: Are you crazy? I'm already 12 weeks, will it be a gender scan?! Haha. But finally got one that will see me this monday, with Ultrasound! Just hope Hubby can make it haha or I'll be taking a cab to my first ever doctor appointment in the US. Scary when I think about it that way.

:haha: totally understandable! its great that you got someone to see you on monday!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!! Where exactly are you from, DeeDee? If you don't mind me asking....

tell me about it! My husband is super tall, so he won't go to ANY movie with me 7! he says its uncomfortable and makes me wait for DVD!

WOA! Yea that is super tall! Makes me a little nervous about if this is a boy! HAHA! My kids will both outgrow me by the time they hit kindergarten. :haha: I'm only 5'3 ... My daughter is already super tall for her age.

Yesss im 5'2 and worry if i have a girl i hope she isnt a behemoth! Hahahahahahaha

I've never seen Dear John ... now I would LOVE to rent 21 jump street. It looks (and I've heard from friends) hilarious! I love Jonah Hill too. He's hilarious.

I'm gonna sound like an add on a magazine, but: "It was a Laugh Out Loud movie from Start to Finish" :haha: Seriously, 21 Jump Street had me cracking from the get go.

I feel like this thread already went through a Channing Tatum discussion... Or maybe that was a different thread. What's up with pregnant women and a sudden love for Channing Tatum? Lol.

I got caught in the moment trying to find a dr I forgot about doppler, sheesh it's so hard to find a Dr, one of them told me my first app would be in a month, and I went: Are you crazy? I'm already 12 weeks, will it be a gender scan?! Haha. But finally got one that will see me this monday, with Ultrasound! Just hope Hubby can make it haha or I'll be taking a cab to my first ever doctor appointment in the US. Scary when I think about it that way.

:haha: totally understandable! its great that you got someone to see you on monday!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!! Where exactly are you from, DeeDee? If you don't mind me asking....

No problemo LOL, I'm from Guatemala City, Guatemala (It's bellow Mexico) Not quiet your average Latina Girl though, haha. Red haired super white fatish latina. Got the butt and the hips to prove it though. LOL

I've never seen Dear John ... now I would LOVE to rent 21 jump street. It looks (and I've heard from friends) hilarious! I love Jonah Hill too. He's hilarious.

I'm gonna sound like an add on a magazine, but: "It was a Laugh Out Loud movie from Start to Finish" :haha: Seriously, 21 Jump Street had me cracking from the get go.

That is what I heard. I am going to send DH to rent it tonight from Redbox. Gotta love $1 rentals!

I feel like this thread already went through a Channing Tatum discussion... Or maybe that was a different thread. What's up with pregnant women and a sudden love for Channing Tatum? Lol.

Hormones and him being SUPER DUPER SEXY HOT! (I'm so glad hubby doesn't read this thread LOL)

That is what I heard. I am going to send DH to rent it tonight from Redbox. Gotta love $1 rentals!

Redbox is the hit. LOL I feel like I've seen them all though.

No problemo LOL, I'm from Guatemala City, Guatemala (It's bellow Mexico) Not quiet your average Latina Girl though, haha. Red haired super white fatish latina. Got the butt and the hips to prove it though. LOL

That's awesome, I've heard it's beautiful down there! I've never been out of the States, even though I've always wanted to travel. Though I have traveled a far bit across the States :haha: Maybe some day I'll get to travel more!

I am lost. I havnt heard of this stripper guy or this film that's out tonight. Has anyone else in uk?

I am lost. I havnt heard of this stripper guy or this film that's out tonight. Has anyone else in uk?

I tried googling it for the UK and it seems like it won't be released until next month. I kept finding July 11th.

That's awesome, I've heard it's beautiful down there! I've never been out of the States, even though I've always wanted to travel. Though I have traveled a far bit across the States :haha: Maybe some day I'll get to travel more!

I dream of going to Europe. :cry: Some day! It's actually pretty nice down there, my parents in law went for a surgery and they say it's a lot nicer than they thought it would be. I miss it so much, but I wouldn't change life with husband for anything. He is the only reason why I'm here.

I dream of going to Europe. :cry: Some day! It's actually pretty nice down there, my parents in law went for a surgery and they say it's a lot nicer than they thought it would be. I miss it so much, but I wouldn't change life with husband for anything. He is the only reason why I'm here.

I can't imagine how hard it is for you. I'm just states away from where I grew up but it is so completely different in so many ways. Oh I would love to go to Europe too, a fair bit of my ancestors came from Europe so, it would be kinda nice to see where they came from. How did you and your husband meet? :blush: Sorry for asking so many questions....

am i the only woman in the world who doesn't think channing tatum is hot???? If I went to see that movie, it would be for Matthew McConaughey all the wayyyy

vrooooom vrooooom!

Oh I have always loved him! I love his voice! I love the commercials when he says you can't touch but I see a lot of lawbreakers. lol! :haha:

omgggg YES YES YES YES!!!! I was teasing my husband when we saw the commercial and im like... you may need to bail my ass outta jail OW OWWW!!!

He was on Live with Kelly this morning... so, I went in late to work because I HAD to see him... mmmm he's such a bad boy, i love it!

i watched the trailer..........ya i think it's his voice......i think i said something similar.......hilarious!! im going sunday.........but im team channing!!!!!

I can't imagine how hard it is for you. I'm just states away from where I grew up but it is so completely different in so many ways. Oh I would love to go to Europe too, a fair bit of my ancestors came from Europe so, it would be kinda nice to see where they came from. How did you and your husband meet? :blush: Sorry for asking so many questions....

Haha, it's fine! My ancestors are actually from Spain, Germany and Mayan. LOL We met on Internet, we were friends for a long time 'till we actually started getting "romantically involved" hahaha. He visited me often and then we were engaged for 10 months before I got my fiance visa and got married over here on his parents land. It was a sweet texan garden wedding. 6 months into our marriage and we got a little baby blessing! He is actually younger, but I'm so proud of him, he is 23 almost 24 and takes care of me as well as he can. Studied hard and now provides for us. It's kinda funny, I was going to work too, but the same day I had my Green Card approved I had my Positive Pregnancy Test... so there went that Hahahaha.

Haha, it's fine! My ancestors are actually from Spain, Germany and Mayan. LOL We met on Internet, we were friends for a long time 'till we actually started getting "romantically involved" hahaha. He visited me often and then we were engaged for 10 months before I got my fiance visa and got married over here on his parents land. It was a sweet texan garden wedding. 6 months into our marriage and we got a little baby blessing! He is actually younger, but I'm so proud of him, he is 23 almost 24 and takes care of me as well as he can. Studied hard and now provides for us. It's kinda funny, I was going to work too, but the same day I had my Green Card approved I had my Positive Pregnancy Test... so there went that Hahahaha.

:) Awesome, my mom's mom is German. That kinda reminds me of my hubby and me. :rofl: we met at a native american ceremony when we he was 15 and I was 11. Then we talked online and on the phone forever, then he came to visit me in '06 then he moved down to Texas to be with me in '08 (we started becoming romantically involved end of '07 early '08) You're wedding sounds like it was wonderful. I still haven't gotten a "proper" wedding, but we didn't have the money when we found out we were gonna be a mommy and daddy, so we just got married common law at the courthouse. :haha:

I told DH I'm pretty sure the Magic Mike story line will suck but I'm still going to watch it for the dancing :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->