January Jellybeans 2013!...

I've heard that a lot of people like the movie so far. I hear there are good butt shots ... so I will rent it and watch it for all the sexy nudity! :haha::haha:

Dids everyones nausea ease up around 11 weeks.. Like im def still nauseous but just not as much..

My nausea seemed to get worse at 11 weeks :haha: I didn't start throwing up til then.

So anyone going to see Magic Mike tonight? :haha: I wonder how many babies will be the result of the after effects of tonight? :haha::haha: I will wait until I can rent it for $1.

Me and some girlfriends are going tomorrow. :thumbup:

Dids everyones nausea ease up around 11 weeks.. Like im def still nauseous but just not as much..

My nausea seemed to get worse at 11 weeks :haha: I didn't start throwing up til then.

So anyone going to see Magic Mike tonight? :haha: I wonder how many babies will be the result of the after effects of tonight? :haha::haha: I will wait until I can rent it for $1.

Sorry about your ms! I hope it eases up for you. I know Iam fed up with mine.

Let me know what you think of the movie. :haha:

I'm just gonna wait for the DVD... :haha: not exactly a movie I can take DD to...

Thanks!! :hugs: how are you feeling?

Thanks!! :hugs: how are you feeling?

Today was a good day. I try to take it one day at a time. If I stay up too late, it makes me feel really sick. I continue to stay hopeful that I am almost at the end of the ms road.

Is anyone else exhausted? I'm barely functioning the last few days

Darkstar im exhausted, but my ms eased up for a few days..hope bubs is alright ut im pretty sure i might be getting a break for a few days lol

Darkstar im exhausted, but my ms eased up for a few days..hope bubs is alright ut im pretty sure i might be getting a break for a few days lol

I'm sure baby is fine, my morning sickness finished weeks ago. I cant nap in the day so i just vegetate most of the time. I get nothing done

I'm sure baby is fine, my morning sickness finished weeks ago. I cant nap in the day so i just vegetate most of the time. I get nothing done

:rofl: vegetate that's me. :rofl: I am starting to have moments tho where I think I'm coming out of it!! :flower:

Sassy- me too! One day at a time cause one day I'm feeling fine and think I'm over it and the next I'm :sick: I'm starting to feel like its going to last my whole pregnancy!!

Alright deedee...im really adele, it just says im from pennsylvania lol.. I wish!

Alright deedee...im really adele, it just says im from pennsylvania lol.. I wish!

:rofl: Good one, Nikki!!! :rofl:

On a side note.. I posted a new pic of my 12 week bump in my journal!! :haha: I think I am starting to show a lil!!

*Super Rant Alert* Ugh ugh and more ugh! Just got super pissed. MIL managed to get me pissed off even at distance! She can be a sweetie when she wants, but it seems like with her the toughest roughest one wins. She gave me a condescending look even on cam when I told her I was going to get what she called "another" ultrasound. She started out with her "I never needed one..." and I told her that "Times must of changed..." and she said: "No, they were around, I just never wanted them so bad..." UGH I said: Well for me the more the better. Really?! Is there need to compare her with me?!!!! When we told her I wanted to know the sex of the baby they gave another disapproving comment about how we wanted to get the gift without unwrapping it or something like that, because "She never did..." I remember when I had my first sonogram I told her I was relieved everything was ok and she said "I wouldn't of needed a sonogram to know my baby was ok..." Like really!! ??????????? UGH! She made me stand up and leave the living room so she could just talk to my husband without me getting even more pissed and saying something I'd regret! Anyway, sorry, I feel like spam now. Haha.

*Super Rant Alert* Ugh ugh and more ugh! Just got super pissed. MIL managed to get me pissed off even at distance! She can be a sweetie when she wants, but it seems like with her the toughest roughest one wins. She gave me a condescending look even on cam when I told her I was going to get what she called "another" ultrasound. She started out with her "I never needed one..." and I told her that "Times must of changed..." and she said: "No, they were around, I just never wanted them so bad..." UGH I said: Well for me the more the better. Really?! Is there need to compare her with me?!!!! When we told her I wanted to know the sex of the baby they gave another disapproving comment about how we wanted to get the gift without unwrapping it or something like that, because "She never did..." I remember when I had my first sonogram I told her I was relieved everything was ok and she said "I wouldn't of needed a sonogram to know my baby was ok..." Like really!! ??????????? UGH! She made me stand up and leave the living room so she could just talk to my husband without me getting even more pissed and saying something I'd regret! Anyway, sorry, I feel like spam now. Haha.

:hugs: I'm sorry DeeDee. That's not even right of her. Everyone is different and so is every pregnancy.

:hugs: I'm sorry DeeDee. That's not even right of her. Everyone is different and so is every pregnancy.

Agghh completely agree, certainly not right of her to judge what you do. Perhaps keep some stuff to your self next chat!! Dont let it get you stressed though, you know what's right for your body :hugs::hugs:

Deedee that is SO annoying I don't know how you kept your cool, you did well!! Big :hug: I agree with Lillian, don't tell her anything in the future so she has nothing to wind you up with!

That horrible hunny xxxx I hate it when people are like well I did/didn't do it. It really annoys me :-(

I hope you feel better soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->