January Jellybeans 2013!...

Oh deedee i feel for u! I think the more ultrasounds the better! And as for thr gender thing my mil and fil said the same thing...why dou need to know, u cant be surprised? Iknow they were just saying its an amzing feeling but i like to be prepared!

Deedee - ppl are so annoying sometimes!!! When ppl say I should wait to be surprised, I say "well, I'm still gonna be surprised the day of the ultrasound. I just get to be surprise a few months early" lol or I say "I'm sure the day of giving birth is gonna bring enough surprises!"

*Super Rant Alert* Ugh ugh and more ugh! Just got super pissed. MIL managed to get me pissed off even at distance! She can be a sweetie when she wants, but it seems like with her the toughest roughest one wins. She gave me a condescending look even on cam when I told her I was going to get what she called "another" ultrasound. She started out with her "I never needed one..." and I told her that "Times must of changed..." and she said: "No, they were around, I just never wanted them so bad..." UGH I said: Well for me the more the better. Really?! Is there need to compare her with me?!!!! When we told her I wanted to know the sex of the baby they gave another disapproving comment about how we wanted to get the gift without unwrapping it or something like that, because "She never did..." I remember when I had my first sonogram I told her I was relieved everything was ok and she said "I wouldn't of needed a sonogram to know my baby was ok..." Like really!! ??????????? UGH! She made me stand up and leave the living room so she could just talk to my husband without me getting even more pissed and saying something I'd regret! Anyway, sorry, I feel like spam now. Haha.

Chalk it up to her being uneducated. "back in her day" they also said smoking while pregnant was ok. And that it was a good stress relief. I know ur "newer" to the family so probably don't want to run ur mouth like I did to my family and laws. My statements were to them this is my baby and my pregnancy I don't want opinions or advice. This is my turn to parent and quite frankly I wasn't impressed at how you did so I certainly do not want advice. :rofl: then I proceeded to say that if they couldn't respect my wishes and rules then they didn't need to be involved in the baby's life. :rofl: to most I probably came across as a beyotch but truth is I'm an adult and dont need to put up with any drama or other b.s. my life, my choice. :thumbup: If u don't want to tell her off u can just either not keep her in the loop about things or tell her ur just following what the dr recommends he is the one who has the degree! :hugs:

Oh deedee i feel for u! I think the more ultrasounds the better! And as for thr gender thing my mil and fil said the same thing...why dou need to know, u cant be surprised? Iknow they were just saying its an amzing feeling but i like to be prepared!

My MIL is the opposite she wants me to find out and call the second in know! But I'm making her wait at least 5 days so I can announce in person. And the only reason I'm finding out is because dh wants to know and I think dd will have fun (well as long as its a sister, cause she don't like boys! :rofl: )

Deedee - ppl are so annoying sometimes!!! When ppl say I should wait to be surprised, I say "well, I'm still gonna be surprised the day of the ultrasound. I just get to be surprise a few months early" lol or I say "I'm sure the day of giving birth is gonna bring enough surprises!"

When people get super annoying with their opinions on what I should or shouldn't do my reply is "oh I didn't know you were having a baby". Said this to my mother in law the other day when she said she didn't like a name choice I had and suggested what she thought was a good name. :rofl:

WOAH WHAT A JERK! Times have changed, and i say the more the better, so you check babies progress and keep an eye on baby make sure everythings going ok! back then in her day they also didnt have alot of the diseases and disorders they have now (or the cures)! She should respect your decision to know the gender before hand! i think its verrry rare now a days for ppl to have the "yellow suprise" i would be nice but sarcastic and say " isnt it crazy how the times have changed!! if drs didnt think it was recommended they wouldnt do these scans and tests now would they! if she is going to be a jerk then like you said make her wait!
*Super Rant Alert* Ugh ugh and more ugh! Just got super pissed. MIL managed to get me pissed off even at distance! She can be a sweetie when she wants, but it seems like with her the toughest roughest one wins. She gave me a condescending look even on cam when I told her I was going to get what she called "another" ultrasound. She started out with her "I never needed one..." and I told her that "Times must of changed..." and she said: "No, they were around, I just never wanted them so bad..." UGH I said: Well for me the more the better. Really?! Is there need to compare her with me?!!!! When we told her I wanted to know the sex of the baby they gave another disapproving comment about how we wanted to get the gift without unwrapping it or something like that, because "She never did..." I remember when I had my first sonogram I told her I was relieved everything was ok and she said "I wouldn't of needed a sonogram to know my baby was ok..." Like really!! ??????????? UGH! She made me stand up and leave the living room so she could just talk to my husband without me getting even more pissed and saying something I'd regret! Anyway, sorry, I feel like spam now. Haha.

i am so going to see this movie!! omg ...alot of babies will be a result of the coming out of this movie ....:thumbup:
I've heard that a lot of people like the movie so far. I hear there are good butt shots ... so I will rent it and watch it for all the sexy nudity! :haha::haha:

Chalk it up to her being uneducated. "back in her day" they also said smoking while pregnant was ok. And that it was a good stress relief. I know ur "newer" to the family so probably don't want to run ur mouth like I did to my family and laws. My statements were to them this is my baby and my pregnancy I don't want opinions or advice. This is my turn to parent and quite frankly I wasn't impressed at how you did so I certainly do not want advice. :rofl: then I proceeded to say that if they couldn't respect my wishes and rules then they didn't need to be involved in the baby's life. :rofl: to most I probably came across as a beyotch but truth is I'm an adult and dont need to put up with any drama or other b.s. my life, my choice. :thumbup: If u don't want to tell her off u can just either not keep her in the loop about things or tell her ur just following what the dr recommends he is the one who has the degree! :hugs:

:haha: I had to learn to be that way to my MIL ... she walked all over me for quite a while .. then one day I stopped her in her tracks and put on my big girl panties. She steps lightly around me ... I can't stand when whether new to the family or not, you get treated like you don't know what you are doing or even get treated like a child. :thumbup: snow!

Deedee ... I'm sorry that she said that garbage to you! Sometimes people have opinions and they should really keep them to themselves! It makes no sense for people to talk like that to others. I don't really understand the need for any of what she said. It all sounded very vindictive! You'll find that when you are a first time parent, everybody and their grandma will give you advice whether you ask for it or not. You will be over analyzed about your parenting skills .... the thing to remember: You know what is best for your BABY and you. Try not to let her crazy ranting get the best of you. I'm sure she will get over herself. :hugs:

Darkstar im exhausted, but my ms eased up for a few days..hope bubs is alright ut im pretty sure i might be getting a break for a few days lol

I'm sure baby is fine, my morning sickness finished weeks ago. I cant nap in the day so i just vegetate most of the time. I get nothing done

:rofl: vegetate that's me. :rofl: I am starting to have moments tho where I think I'm coming out of it!! :flower:

Sassy- me too! One day at a time cause one day I'm feeling fine and think I'm over it and the next I'm :sick: I'm starting to feel like its going to last my whole pregnancy!!

Vegetate ... yes yes! Me too over here. I'm starting to feel the same way about sometimes feeling it will last the entire time. All I have to say is it better not! :haha::haha:

i am so going to see this movie!! omg ...alot of babies will be a result of the coming out of this movie ....:thumbup:
I've heard that a lot of people like the movie so far. I hear there are good butt shots ... so I will rent it and watch it for all the sexy nudity! :haha::haha:

Yea I think the same thing. I heard there were a lot of butt shots ... my facebook was blown up with Magic Mike this morning. It seems like everyone went to see it last night ... well except me. :haha:

Darkstar im exhausted, but my ms eased up for a few days..hope bubs is alright ut im pretty sure i might be getting a break for a few days lol

I'm sure baby is fine, my morning sickness finished weeks ago. I cant nap in the day so i just vegetate most of the time. I get nothing done

:rofl: vegetate that's me. :rofl: I am starting to have moments tho where I think I'm coming out of it!! :flower:

Sassy- me too! One day at a time cause one day I'm feeling fine and think I'm over it and the next I'm :sick: I'm starting to feel like its going to last my whole pregnancy!!

Vegetate ... yes yes! Me too over here. I'm starting to feel the same way about sometimes feeling it will last the entire time. All I have to say is it better not! :haha::haha:

Ya when I talk about how it could last the whole pregnancy dh says "quit ur whining u asked for this!" :rofl:

So last night I watched 21 Jump Street. You were so right Deedee! I laughed the entire movie!!! It was great and then there was one small detail we didn't catch right away ... then DH asked me about it after the movie and I figured it out and we laughed for 5 minutes straight about it. Great movie!!

Ya when I talk about how it could last the whole pregnancy dh says "quit ur whining u asked for this!" :rofl:

:haha::haha: :haha: When I feel bad I tell him it is all his fault! He laughs at me. DH told me you knew this was going to happen and I said no I didn't. :haha: You never know if you will get sick and you definitely don't know how bad.

I told DH about the shirts that say no touching ... I told him about this one:

https://www.cafepress.com/mf/28147719/not-allowed_maternity

and he told me I should buy it!!! :haha:

I don't know what I found yesterday but it wasnt heartbeat. I googled how to use the sonolineb and I was using it in completely the wrong place. Freaked out a little thinking there is no heartbeat but absolutely definitely found it now. Hbr was about 165

Where did you find it, poppy?? I STILL can't find anything on mine and I'm so frustrated! I scoured from pubic bone to belly button and nothing... :cry:

I don't know what I found yesterday but it wasnt heartbeat. I googled how to use the sonolineb and I was using it in completely the wrong place. Freaked out a little thinking there is no heartbeat but absolutely definitely found it now. Hbr was about 165

Aww! Yay! I know that is a wonderful feeling! Part of me wishes I had one just to hear the little hear beating.

Where did you find it, poppy?? I STILL can't find anything on mine and I'm so frustrated! I scoured from pubic bone to belly button and nothing... :cry:

Hang in there ducky! I'm sure little :baby: is just hiding and making it difficult. :hugs:

It's exactly what I did. It was actually still in the forest though (sorry tmi) which I didn't expect at all. I think it must have been an artery I found yest. I found what I listening to yest again and it was a lot slower than baby's heartbeat.

I can find myself (artery?) all across my csection scar, but that's all I can find. Then I hear something that sounds like blowing wind. I keep telling DH I found the weather report. :rofl: but I can't believe at 13+ weeks I can't find boop! I tried going over where my Dr did my scan, but boop's not there. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->