January Jellybeans 2013!...

I just want to say that one of the highlights of my evenings when I get home is to catch up on the posts here. You ladies are wonderful!! :hugs:

Congrats to Deedee and Brownie on the beautiful scans!!

Jrowen, I don't think the heartbeat theory goes w/gender. I work in L&D and I see inconsistencies with the theory every day. I wish there was an earlier way to find out the gender for those who want to know! Has anyone tried the pee test that you can buy at drugstores that predicts gender? One of my patients mentioned it the other day and said it was right with both of hers (both girls). I don't know how far along you're supposed to be when you try it though.

Wow that took me a long time to catch up! I was MIA for a while..... long weekend here in Canada and then was really busy today!

On the name topic...so far these are the only 2
Jaxson Alexander
Makayla Riali

Alexander is my grandfather's name and Riali (pronounced Riley) is my DH's sister's name.

What do you ladies think?

Dd is threatening to pack a bag and run away. :rofl: :rofl: I really can't wait for her to be a teenager. :haha:

Felt like crap after the blew my vein, so I decided to baby shop. :). Bought a couple neutral sleepers and I'm on the hunt for a baby book.

How's everybody today? :flower:

Dd is threatening to pack a bag and run away. :rofl: :rofl: I really can't wait for her to be a teenager. :haha:

Felt like crap after the blew my vein, so I decided to baby shop. :). Bought a couple neutral sleepers and I'm on the hunt for a baby book.

I had enough energy to mop the floor. :happydance: Then I ate 2 strawberry shortcakes and now I feel yucky! Dairy is not my friend but oooohhhhh so yummy!!!

I had enough energy to mop the floor. :happydance: Then I ate 2 strawberry shortcakes and now I feel yucky! Dairy is not my friend but oooohhhhh so yummy!!!

Wuahahaha, she wants to run away? I was her so many times with my parents. :haha:

I managed to eat today just fine without feeling completely yucky! I've been eating less but more often and my HEB version of tums are working miracles, so are my new pre natals! We are leaving in an hour to see Light Up Arlington! :happydance: I hope it's worth it haha.

Wow that took me a long time to catch up! I was MIA for a while..... long weekend here in Canada and then was really busy today!

On the name topic...so far these are the only 2
Jaxson Alexander
Makayla Riali

Alexander is my grandfather's name and Riali (pronounced Riley) is my DH's sister's name.

What do you ladies think?

my son's middle name is jackson......im very partial to it:flower:
I really like makayla too.....interesting way to spell the middle name

Wuahahaha, she wants to run away? I was her so many times with my parents. :haha:

I managed to eat today just fine without feeling completely yucky! I've been eating less but more often and my HEB version of tums are working miracles, so are my new pre natals! We are leaving in an hour to see Light Up Arlington! :happydance: I hope it's worth it haha.

I am glad you are feeling better! Have fun! It should be beautiful!

Spoke to my doctor today she says not to worry about anything and the way I've been sick is a good sign things are ok:)

Love your names Greens! I'm thinking so far.

Jason Wyatt for a boy and Bella Marie for a girl.

Kaiecee: I'm so glad you got some reassurance from your Dr. :happydance:

I really have this thing for bacon... My obsession with BLT's.

I also wish I was having a 12 week scan. So, then I could get some gender guesses. I did the baking soda and got boy.

Had another scan today, and baby looks great. The tech had a hard time getting pictures because they kept moving. Guess the orange juice trick really works!! Im measuring ahead by about a week. Just glad baby is well hubby and I are very happy.

Attachments

• 20120702_223045.jpg
    20120702_223045.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 8
Had another scan today, and baby looks great. The tech had a hard time getting pictures because they kept moving. Guess the orange juice trick really works!! Im measuring ahead by about a week. Just glad baby is well hubby and I are very happy.

Yay for a good scan! Beautiful picture.

My scan went great, baby is measuring 4 days ahead (but due date staying the same) and everything looks fine. It was moving a lot and it took her a long time to get measurements because it wouldn't stay still long enough. Its legs look long to me!

https://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u372/ambrosia117/12weeks1.jpg

https://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u372/ambrosia117/12weeks2.jpg

https://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u372/ambrosia117/12weeks3.jpg

I have my next scan on the 9th, I got a feeling their going to put ahead every time I go they do

Awwee darkstar... Thats a beautiful baby you have there! :happydance:

Thanks Leinz. It's such a relief to know all is ok I've been a little afraid to get attached until that all clear :)

My scan is in 2 hours. Had about an hours sleep worrying about it. So scared they will tell me something's wrong

Awwww... Poppy, you're going to hear all is perfect! :)

Its crazy what loss does to us. Very cruel!

My scan is in 2 hours. Had about an hours sleep worrying about it. So scared they will tell me something's wrong

It will be fine :) It's normal to be nervous, we went for lunch before mine today and I couldn't eat.

Awesome scans girls!! Poppy, I'm so sorry to hear you are nervous. I know how you feel. I hope everything is okay for you. Please come back with an update as soon as you can? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->