January Jellybeans 2013!...

sounds like everyone's recent scans have gone great!! Congrats, ladies!!!

I had my first dream of holding my baby last night!!! It was a BOY! I wonder if that means anything!
I'm SO jealous, I haven't had baby dreams :(
That's awesome, not too much longer now until you find out the gender!!!

it was my first real baby dream! I always have dreams of being pregnant, but this dream was SOOO vivid! I can even remember exactly what his face looked like! How crazy?!?!?! I have 4 weeks left until gender scan! I can't waaaiiittt

My gender scan and only scan is the 24th of August sooooo loooong!

mine is August 20th! forever away I think we had to wait a little longer because the dr was booked but the only plus side is its our 1 yr wedding anniversary

I'm wondering if i should hold out on our gender scan until our anniversary August 31st but i don't know if i can wait that long, i'm already impatient.

Love the scan pics!

eta: i was just looking at the ticker and wondering what kind of mutant onions are bigger than avocados?!

I'm wondering if i should hold out on our gender scan until our anniversary August 31st but i don't know if i can wait that long, i'm already impatient.

Love the scan pics!

eta: i was just looking at the ticker and wondering what kind of mutant onions are bigger than avocados?!

I have gotten some huge onions from the store before. Maybe those are the ones they use when picking the fruit for the ticker. lol!

sounds like everyone's recent scans have gone great!! Congrats, ladies!!!

I had my first dream of holding my baby last night!!! It was a BOY! I wonder if that means anything!
I'm SO jealous, I haven't had baby dreams :(
That's awesome, not too much longer now until you find out the gender!!!

it was my first real baby dream! I always have dreams of being pregnant, but this dream was SOOO vivid! I can even remember exactly what his face looked like! How crazy?!?!?! I have 4 weeks left until gender scan! I can't waaaiiittt

My gender scan is in 21 days. I'm half tempted to try and tell them I can't make it and try to schedule it earlier. :haha: only thing really stopping me is dh will have to keep quiet longer and I don't think he can do that!

I want to be able to reveal the gender in person to family which I'm flying home to do the day after we find out. I'm just a little excited. :rofl:

Hello!! I'm a peach now!

Hubby makes pancakes -my fave breakfast- saturdays and today I was sleeping with the idea that when I woke up hubby would have done tons of pancakes for me to dive in. To my surprise he was just watching tv. Hahahahaha, I got in such a bad mood, being such a brat over pancakes hahahaha 'til he reminded me it wasn't SATURDAY. Wuahahahaha. So, cereal it was. LOL

Here is a pic from my scan today.
They have moved my due date from the 12th to the 9th Jan so I am 13 weeks today yay. Soooooooo relieved everything is OK

Bethany could you please change my due date when you have time? Thank you so much

Attachments

• baby Engleburt 13 weeks.JPG
    baby Engleburt 13 weeks.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 6
Hello!! I'm a peach now!

Hubby makes pancakes -my fave breakfast- saturdays and today I was sleeping with the idea that when I woke up hubby would have done tons of pancakes for me to dive in. To my surprise he was just watching tv. Hahahahaha, I got in such a bad mood, being such a brat over pancakes hahahaha 'til he reminded me it wasn't SATURDAY. Wuahahahaha. So, cereal it was. LOL

Congrats on your peach!

:rofl: hubby made waffles this morning. With strawberries cut up on top.. Only bad thing is we were almost out of syrup! But I made it work.... But sometimes I just really wish we weren't living with his dad :cry: its starting to drive me crazy.. *rant alert* its worse than living with my own parents again, its so frustrating. I feel like we don't have any freedom of our own, to just go and do what we want when we want. I mean sure he does a lot of work towards building .the house.. But he doesn't do anything else and gets pissy when something doesn't get done. Like watering the plants in the green house! Hubby and I are always the ones watering them and I cannot remember the last time he went out and watered them! And he's always telling hubby he needs to make sure the plants get watered. this was a while back but he stepped on my daughter's toes (in heavy work boots) and blamed it on her! He's always telling her to be quiet and I can't stand it. :cry: I mean sometimes she's loud but she's only 16 months! And the fact I don't particularly get along with him, doesn't help. *rant over* sorry ladies I just really needed to vent some of this......

vent away! That is why we are here! He sounds like someone who would drive me crazy! I'm sorry you have to deal with all that.

vent away! That is why we are here! He sounds like someone who would drive me crazy! I'm sorry you have to deal with all that.

Thank you, Brandi. I really apperciate it.
I can't wait until hubby is ready for us to have our own place again. It suxks feeling like youbdon't have your owwn place and like you can't even raise your kids the way you want. I think his dad disapproves of me anyway. :haha:

Hello!! I'm a peach now!

Congrats on your peach!

:rofl: hubby made waffles this morning. With strawberries cut up on top.. Only bad thing is we were almost out of syrup! But I made it work.... But sometimes I just really wish we weren't living with his dad :cry: its starting to drive me crazy.. *rant alert* its worse than living with my own parents again, its so frustrating. I feel like we don't have any freedom of our own, to just go and do what we want when we want. I mean sure he does a lot of work towards building .the house.. But he doesn't do anything else and gets pissy when something doesn't get done. Like watering the plants in the green house! Hubby and I are always the ones watering them and I cannot remember the last time he went out and watered them! And he's always telling hubby he needs to make sure the plants get watered. this was a while back but he stepped on my daughter's toes (in heavy work boots) and blamed it on her! He's always telling her to be quiet and I can't stand it. :cry: I mean sometimes she's loud but she's only 16 months! And the fact I don't particularly get along with him, doesn't help. *rant over* sorry ladies I just really needed to vent some of this......

It must be super uncomfortable. Wish you didn't have to have to live with that. I really hope you get to move to your own place soon. :hugs:

Hello!! I'm a peach now!

Congrats on your peach!

It must be super uncomfortable. Wish you didn't have to have to live with that. I really hope you get to move to your own place soon. :hugs:

:hugs: thank you DeeDee! It is rather uncomfortable...

I can't wait until hubby is ready for us to have our own place again. It suxks feeling like youbdon't have your owwn place and like you can't even raise your kids the way you want. I think his dad disapproves of me anyway. :haha:

That never helps when there is tension between two people anyway. I hope that you can get a new place soon! That way you and DH can raise those babies all by yourself without other crazy input!

That never helps when there is tension between two people anyway. I hope that you can get a new place soon! That way you and DH can raise those babies all by yourself without other crazy input!

Thanks again. We've been living with him since the.start of.april and we're building a house for. All of us.to.live in. *sigh* we may not have been super happy where we were, but I was happier than I am here. :shrugs: and it may be as much as a year, god forbid two before hubby decides he's ready for our own place. That's one thing I hate about living with your parents again, its like you revert back to how you were before you moved out.

Thanks again. We've been living with him since the.start of.april and we're building a house for. All of us.to.live in. *sigh* we may not have been super happy where we were, but I was happier than I am here. :shrugs: and it may be as much as a year, god forbid two before hubby decides he's ready for our own place. That's one thing I hate about living with your parents again, its like you revert back to how you were before you moved out.

Oh I'm sorry to hear that La Mere, it really must be difficult for you. I hope somehow it gets better. Big hugs. Xxx

Oh I'm sorry to hear that La Mere, it really must be difficult for you. I hope somehow it gets better. Big hugs. Xxx

Thank you, Lillian. I really appreciate all the kind words. :hugs:

all the baby's scans are so incredible.......it's so amazing how big they are already getting!!!!

so excited for us all to be getting to the second trimester!!! WAHOO! let the sickness be gone and the feast begin!!!!!! oooh i am so over ms!!!!

my scan is in two weeks.......i should be a little over 12 weeks.....

happy fourth to all my usa ladies!

La Mere- sorry you have to deal with that i think i would of put my foot down lol my OH was looking at a job were his mum lives and said we can always live with her till we get our own place there now dont get me wrong i love my in laws in small amounts lol and i could not live with his brat of a brother i would go insane... i put on facebook the other day that i had started the house work and that i pulled something in my hip so i was going to relax for a bit and then try and do some more the brat commented on it and said "that is not good enuf do more now" i find that very disrespectful :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->