January Jellybeans 2013!...

So I finally caved and called the doctor about tiny not moving. I felt silly because I know there is so much room and at this stage it can turn a certain way and not feel anything at all. However, the baby already had times it was wiggly everyday ... so I called the nurse and she said don't worry! It's fine you called. lol! She said we can do the fetal heartbeat check .... so they said to come in at 10:50 ... which is in an hour ... and I am still in my pajamas. :haha: Guess I should stop typing and go take a shower! :haha: Wish me luck ladies. Last time they checked for the heartbeat, it was laying face down and they had to do an ultrasound .... :winkwink: maybe I'll get a chance to peak again. :):):) Either way I will be happy to hear the heartbeat and stop thinking about it.

good luck sassy, im sure everything is fine!

your nurses are nice! when i worry mine say "unless there are reasons to worry about somthing going wrong then everything is fine" meaning.... if im not gushing blood they think everything is peachy (which isnt always the case)

I kinda wish they were better at reassuring us crazy women who are worry warts. (another reason im glad i got the doppler)

If i asked my Dr. she would let me come in, in a heartbeat, but shes hard to get to bc the nurses always say i cant speak to her and i must go thru the nurses. blah blah blah :growlmad:

The day after I find out the gender me & dd are flying out of town without dh, so we probably won't do too much after finding out. Maybe a family dinner and a new outfit. :)

Hooray for lemons!

Sassy, that's great that you can go in just for a quick check.

Everything is fine. Heard the heartbeat wooshing away. She found it immediately. I feel silly for worrying. I am not a worrier and I kept telling myself there is nothing wrong. But there was that nagging tiny voice ... oh well.

Little J - they are very nice. The nurse I called said we would rather you call and tell us. She said it was no big deal to come in for a quick check of the heartbeat. I'm very thankful they are nice ... at least they didn't make me feel silly.

Yay at being at lemon! I will join you as a lemon on Thursday! :happydance:

Everything is fine. Heard the heartbeat wooshing away. She found it immediately. I feel silly for worrying. I am not a worrier and I kept telling myself there is nothing wrong. But there was that nagging tiny voice ... oh well.

Little J - they are very nice. The nurse I called said we would rather you call and tell us. She said it was no big deal to come in for a quick check of the heartbeat. I'm very thankful they are nice ... at least they didn't make me feel silly.

Yay at being at lemon! I will join you as a lemon on Thursday! :happydance:

:happydance: i'm so glad you got to hear baby's heartbeat! :hugs:

im glad u got reassured Sassy. Nothing feels better than feeling the sigh of relief knowing things are fine :thumbup:

Good news Brandi! I'll be joining the ranks of the lemon on Friday! Excited, but nervous, we just barely got to this stage last time.

Good news Brandi! I'll be joining the ranks of the lemon on Friday! Excited, but nervous, we just barely got to this stage last time.

That is very exciting!! I will be glad to see Friday roll around for you and will be happy to see us all go up the fruit ladder together!!

So I finally caved and called the doctor about tiny not moving. I felt silly because I know there is so much room and at this stage it can turn a certain way and not feel anything at all. However, the baby already had times it was wiggly everyday ... so I called the nurse and she said don't worry! It's fine you called. lol! She said we can do the fetal heartbeat check .... so they said to come in at 10:50 ... which is in an hour ... and I am still in my pajamas. :haha: Guess I should stop typing and go take a shower! :haha: Wish me luck ladies. Last time they checked for the heartbeat, it was laying face down and they had to do an ultrasound .... :winkwink: maybe I'll get a chance to peak again. :):):) Either way I will be happy to hear the heartbeat and stop thinking about it.

Maybe... it's... time... for... somebody... to... get... a... Doppler... :rolleyes:

Hahahahaha. I'm glad you were able to get your worries at ease. :hugs:

I'm taking more naps now than a week ago. I want to go to bed by 8 or 9 pm and it's hard not to do so. But hubby insists I wait for him to cuddle up... but it's harddd! Hahahaha. It's kind of funny how kitty seems to have mellowed up as well since I've been pregnant haha. She is a hectic bengal cat, but she's been pretty good and even takes every single nap with me, sits down on the couch with me. Been like a lazzy preggo woman too. hahaha.

They gave me this prenatal pills that have ginger in them, they work like wonder! No sickness today after I took them. Oh, and we have decided in what hospital I will deliver, it's 25 minutes away from here. Oh, i'm hungry now, AGAIN... grr.

So just finished my 3 hr glucose test. I really don't know the point, I failed both last pregnancy and I already failed the 1 hr. they were nice enough to send me away with a blown vein!! :growlmad: my arm is so swelled and I feel like crap!

Hey, I have a question about feeling bump move, I know a few of you have said you could feel it, but a lot "experts" say not until 15 ish weeks. Well I'm 11 weeks and I've started feeling flutters in my uterus, still low down, its almost like a bubling sensation.... am I feel bump?!

So just finished my 3 hr glucose test. I really don't know the point, I failed both last pregnancy and I already failed the 1 hr. they were nice enough to send me away with a blown vein!! :growlmad: my arm is so swelled and I feel like crap!

Sheesh, I hope your arm feels better soon and that they got the results they wanted. :hugs:

Awe my chihuahua takes every nap with me too..but i dont think she knows im preggo yet... They say animals can tell sometimes.. Lol

Maybe... it's... time... for... somebody... to... get... a... Doppler... :rolleyes:

Hahahahaha. I'm glad you were able to get your worries at ease. :hugs:

:haha::haha::haha::haha: I may have to look into that!! :haha::haha:

Hey, I have a question about feeling bump move, I know a few of you have said you could feel it, but a lot "experts" say not until 15 ish weeks. Well I'm 11 weeks and I've started feeling flutters in my uterus, still low down, its almost like a bubling sensation.... am I feel bump?!

I would say yes! Mine felt like bubbles this time around. With my daughter she felt like flutters. I would say baby is saying hi! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->