January Jellybeans 2013!...

La Mere- sorry you have to deal with that i think i would of put my foot down lol my OH was looking at a job were his mum lives and said we can always live with her till we get our own place there now dont get me wrong i love my in laws in small amounts lol and i could not live with his brat of a brother i would go insane... i put on facebook the other day that i had started the house work and that i pulled something in my hip so i was going to relax for a bit and then try and do some more the brat commented on it and said "that is not good enuf do more now" i find that very disrespectful :S

That's why Facebook has block and restrict options. :rofl:

La Mere- sorry you have to deal with that i think i would of put my foot down lol my OH was looking at a job were his mum lives and said we can always live with her till we get our own place there now dont get me wrong i love my in laws in small amounts lol and i could not live with his brat of a brother i would go insane... i put on facebook the other day that i had started the house work and that i pulled something in my hip so i was going to relax for a bit and then try and do some more the brat commented on it and said "that is not good enuf do more now" i find that very disrespectful :S

That's why Facebook has block and restrict options. :rofl:

I agree and thank God for them!

I feel like I really don't like my husband today. He didn't really do anything, I just I don't know. Feel like I don't like him. I don't know what's up with me.

I feel like I really don't like my husband today. He didn't really do anything, I just I don't know. Feel like I don't like him. I don't know what's up with me.

Don't you just love hormones. I got irritated with my hubby last night because he was on his computer and I wanted him to spend time with me. I was sitting on my computer too so I'm not sure why I was getting irritated but I got so mad I said I'm going to bed and he said so sweetly Oh wait for me I want to go together and then I felt bad for sitting there feeling so mad at him. When we got to bed he kept snuggling and stroking my leg with his foot and I was furious with him for disturbing me while I was trying to sleep lol. I have to always remind myself that hormones are to blame and try to clamp my mouth shut so I don't snap at him.

Speaking of hormones. I just got irritated because I saw a Martha Stewart Home Office Binder on Pinterest and I went to order one but Staples don't post internationally (and they are the only ones who stock it) so I left an angry message on the Martha Stewart site. I get so irritated by these kind of things at the moment.

Poor hubby got the brunt of my hormones yesterday. I had to phone up about our home insurance renewal and then when I hung up I was worried about something the guy had said. When hubby suggested I phone back if it was worrying me (the logical thing to do) I totally bit his head off. Poor guy, he has the patience of a saint. :) does anybody else find they are worrying about stupid things that wouldn't normally bother them?

Had my NT scan today! Pleased to say it went well. I had my blood tests last week, so will be making an appointment with the doctor in the next week or so for my next antenatal checkup :) everything is looking good so far!
Outed it on Facebook too, turns out quite a few of my friends are expecting - two of them are late December/early January! And my fiance's cousin is due two days before I am... bump buddies :)

Attachments

• Jellybean!.jpg
    Jellybean!.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 2

I don't like mine most of the time either. :rofl: :rofl:

i am constantly worrying over the smallest things too!
awe your poor hubby, did you apologize??
i tore my HTB's head off last night over him not putting a new roll of TP on the roller thing, uggh!! i wouldve never gotten so angry over it before! LOL:wacko:
Poor hubby got the brunt of my hormones yesterday. I had to phone up about our home insurance renewal and then when I hung up I was worried about something the guy had said. When hubby suggested I phone back if it was worrying me (the logical thing to do) I totally bit his head off. Poor guy, he has the patience of a saint. :) does anybody else find they are worrying about stupid things that wouldn't normally bother them?

I refused to share food with DH yesterday and told him I hate his guts. Yeah. It was that bad. Hormones are the worst!

Im an orange!
An orange seems SO big, especially to think you found out when the baby was a tiny poppyseed! Cannot believe my baby will be that size in 2 weeks! OMG!

I'm a lemon! I made it to 14 weeks! YAY! Come on second trimester let's be friends!!

Yay Jrowen -- an orange! How cool is that!!

Hope all you US ladies had fun with fireworks yesterday. We went to some friends house to eat and swim. My DD had her floaties on and is usually terrified of letting go of me ... but yesterday she let go and swam all by herself with her little floaties! I am so proud of her. She has been afraid of water for as long as we can remember!! We ended up having so much at our friends house we never did go see any fireworks. My mom did bring some over that she bought so we got to set those off and that was a lot of fun.

I think DH and I will be doing some baby shopping this weekend. He asked me yesterday if we had any of the important stuff. That made me happy because he usually doesn't think of stuff like that. He just goes along with whatever. :haha: We found a bassinet that is neutral at babies r us, so I think we will go ahead and get that.

Anyone else starting to get around to the big stuff? Or made any more purchases other than a few clothes here and there?

Hi everyone, non been on for a while, and just had about 70 pages to read! that'll teach me!

Finally got my NT results today, 1:1400, considering I'm 37 I think thats really good.

We probably won't do a theme in the nursery, its pale green and white at present, and will probably stay like, just freshen it up a bit.

We are no-where near deciding on names. I love Minnie or Delilah for a girl, not sure for a boy. DH hates both girl names. DS wants Ruby for girl and Leighton for a boy. I like Ruby but not his boy name! Think we will still be deciding after the baby arrives!

I'm not bothered if baby comes early or even it it comes Christmas day, as long as its not Christmas eve, as thats DS's birthday and don't want him to have to share his special day. I have a feeling it will be New Years Eve though for some reason!

Hope everyone is doing well, congrats to everyone with fantastic scan pics!

im a lime.... u guys are so lucky i cant wait to b where u are :)

dh had bought most of our big things 1 month before i was even pregnant there was such good deals he said he couldnt pass it up

hope u all are doing good today im hoping not to spend all my day in the bathroom sick

im a lime.... u guys are so lucky i cant wait to b where u are :)

dh had bought most of our big things 1 month before i was even pregnant there was such good deals he said he couldnt pass it up

hope u all are doing good today im hoping not to spend all my day in the bathroom sick

Every week is so exciting to move up in fruit! That is good you have the big stuff. If there are good deals, definitely go for them. We are trying to do that too. Whenever we get coupons or see good sales going on, we want to grab stuff.

I hope you have a good day and don't spend the whole day in the bathroom! :hugs:

I started looking a nursery themes, but havent bought anything yet! Im dying too though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->